Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Still have no idea what is going on with this Haley chic. Well we know they are sisters now but the rest makes no sense.

I am glad you said that! I thought I wasn't paying close enough attention and missed something, because I was really lost with their conversations.

I am glad you said that! I thought I wasn't paying close enough attention and missed something, because I was really lost with their conversations.

I read somewhere that ...
Haley is apparently living in the states illegally and her dear sister doesn't want people to know because it could spoil her chances at being elected mayor

Of course that could be pure speculation rather than an actual spoiler. So what have you heard or think the secret is?

Question for ya...I didn't start watching until a couple years ago, so I never knew Rex before. Are we supposed to like him?? LOL, I find him really annoying!

Question for ya...I didn't start watching until a couple years ago, so I never knew Rex before. Are we supposed to like him?? LOL, I find him really annoying!
Rex and Cassie never fully grabbed the fan base IMO. I remember him being a good guy. This current portrayal makes him out to be arrogant and a dog. I don’t remember him that way.

eta: I also think they’re trying to distance him from the Brady character from back then so if he was super nice, Mr. Upstanding you’re going to think “Past Brady” and not “Current Rex.”

Rex is such a dog!! Sarah's sister, really?! :sad2: I guess they're gonna try to get Chloe and him together since they were so great together when they were Chloe and Brady years ago. But if I were her, I'd be careful since he doesn't seem to care who he sleeps with!! :rolleyes1

Xander's reactions to Leo were very funny today! Did he put something in Leo's drink to make him pass out and think they slept together? :ssst:

Not that I care, but you'd think Rafe would just tell Sami "no" when he sees how much it hurts Hope. I know it's supposedly about Johnny, but he hasn't even seen Johnny in years and I'm sure she could ask someone else. Maybe even ask Will to come visit for a bit? But I know it's a soap. :upsidedow

I guess they're gonna try to get Chloe and him together since they were so great together when they were Chloe and Brady years ago.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. I was just thinking the other day that it would be interesting to have a love triangle with Chloe and the two Bradys. They have been showing her and the current Brady getting a lot closer lately and now they’re starting to throw Chloe and the old Brady (Rex) into some scenes together. I think Nadia has chemistry with both actors so it might be interesting to see :).

Yes! I had forgotten they've had her hanging with current Brady a lot too. That would be a great love triangle. I agree, she has good chemistry with both! :thumbsup2

I’ve been watching Days all my life but I had to look Noelle up. I remember Liz and Neal but literally have no memory of her.

The Xander and Leo scenes had me-:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

I just can’t warm up to Sarah.

Rafe and Johnny were super close and Sami’s kids are the closest thing Rafe has ever had to his own kids so I buy him dropping everything to go help. I get Hope’s point of view but I can’t stand when she’s whiny.

Rex and Cassie never fully grabbed the fan base IMO. I remember him being a good guy. This current portrayal makes him out to be arrogant and a dog. I don’t remember him that way.

eta: I also think they’re trying to distance him from the Brady character from back then so if he was super nice, Mr. Upstanding you’re going to think “Past Brady” and not “Current Rex.”

THIS! I can't see Kyle as anyone other than Brady, and the boy next door, good guy Brady not the one we have these days. So to see him playing Rex who is scummy isn;t working for me. Love Kyle, but not in this role.

Rex was a good guy, I don't recall any reason to not like the character. He nor his sister really caught on, and I didn't care for Cassie so was happy to see her leave.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. I was just thinking the other day that it would be interesting to have a love triangle with Chloe and the two Bradys. They have been showing her and the current Brady getting a lot closer lately and now they’re starting to throw Chloe and the old Brady (Rex) into some scenes together. I think Nadia has chemistry with both actors so it might be interesting to see :).

Yes please! This would certainly make things interesting. Heck, she could call both Brady and I wouldn't care. If they want to rewrite history they could pull old footage of Kyle as Brady and rebrand it as Chloe and Rex. Just let them be together in some capacity. Maybe sing a bit...

Yes please! This would certainly make things interesting. Heck, she could call both Brady and I wouldn't care. If they want to rewrite history they could pull old footage of Kyle as Brady and rebrand it as Chloe and Rex. Just let them be together in some capacity. Maybe sing a bit...
Yes please to the singing!! I believe all three can sing so a singing love triangle would be even better :love1:!

Just noticing that Rafe appears to be significantly younger in appearance than Hope. Not that it matters, but I have always thought they were sort of an odd couple. Never
have seen any real chemistry between them. She acts more like his mother than his wife.

Just noticing that Rafe appears to be significantly younger in appearance than Hope. Not that it matters, but I have always thought they were sort of an odd couple. Never
have seen any real chemistry between them. She acts more like his mother than his wife.
That’s because he *is* significantly younger. Days has had a habit of pairing all the younger guys with the older women. While there’s nothing wrong with age difference it kind of backs them into a corner storyline wise. It looks like they’re trying to rectify that though bringing in Sarah and Haley (and Jordan is coming back?) and breaking up Brady and Eve while pointing him towards Chloe.

Hope is 55.
Rafe is 48.
Ted is 43.
Aiden is 48.
Bo would have been 63.

Last edited:
Hope is 55.
Rafe is 48.
Ted is 43.
Aiden is 48.
Bo would have been 63.
No kidding? I always assumed he was younger than that since he was first paired with Sami. I just looked up a bunch of ages and a lot of them are not as far apart as I thought they were except for Eve and Brady. I know rapid aging but in my head they’re still their “real” age I guess. Still, IMO it hinders storylines when it comes to future generations. We need more Brady and more Kiriakis kids and maybe a Hernandez kid or two. And Carvers! I still can’t get over them having Lani lose the baby.

I almost, *almost* felt bad for Leo today. Almost. Those scenes were the best in a long time. As much as I want to hate him I’m loving Leo’s character.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!