Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Not Days, but just received a box of my grandmothers things (died in 2012) and inside was a General Hospital magazine from 1999 and a GH scrapbook from 1995.

I’ve loved this show for years but sometimes I think the writers must think we’re pretty stupid. The whole time Jordan and Ben are struggling Ciara is just sitting there. Why didn’t she push the button for a nurse? Or scream for help? Instead she waits till it’s over, then does it. Duh!

Well I didn’t see that coming. Claire started the first fire? I’m kinda bummed that Abby and Chad are leaving the show. I cried when they were leaving the house after the wedding. I actually felt bad for Jennifer! FYI, I’m in my 50’s and cry at everything! Darn menopause! Oh and I can’t wait for Leo to get what’s coming to him! I can’t stand him!

Well I didn’t see that coming. Claire started the first fire? I’m kinda bummed that Abby and Chad are leaving the show. I cried when they were leaving the house after the wedding. I actually felt bad for Jennifer! FYI, I’m in my 50’s and cry at everything! Darn menopause! Oh and I can’t wait for Leo to get what’s coming to him! I can’t stand him!
I did not see that coming either! That should make for some interesting fireworks when that comes out.
I have only been watching a couple of years, but I am going to miss Chad and Abby too.

I've been FFing a lot lately. It's been so boring. Is Abe not running for re-election?

How the heck would Claire know where Ciara was? Find my Friends? :rotfl: And *why* would she set the place on fire? The Bella Magazine thing?

I cried when Chad said goodbye to Will and Sonny. I’ve always liked that he was affectionate with his friends. I knew he was leaving and that Kate was only there to finish up the storyline but still sad to see them go.

They have just not known what to do with this group of young adults since the beginning. So Joey is in prison, Theo was shot & is in (I forgot where) another country? trying to rehab, and now Claire tried to burn down the cabin her aunt was in??? Wow, these writers are something else!

They have just not known what to do with this group of young adults since the beginning. So Joey is in prison, Theo was shot & is in (I forgot where) another country? trying to rehab, and now Claire tried to burn down the cabin her aunt was in??? Wow, these writers are something else!
Agreed. This group has always been a hot mess. A lot of the lack of storyline in this group was that everyone was related except for Theo. So they dump Joey bring in Tripp but then write out Theo. Then they’re like “wait, we still have a problem, I know let’s redeem a serial killer from the previous generation!” :idea: This group just never worked.

Do you think that Claire really set the fire or is it more of a fantasy that she'll use as a call for help/attention? I wouldn't put setting the fire past her as she is way too jealous and insecure.

Well I just finished watching the last 3 shows. So sad I used to watch every day. Nothing right now is must watch even though it was sweeps.

Will/Sonny bore me to death , I really don’t care if you get back together...heck they are together.

So Claire started the fire...that had to be a change because there was no hint when Trip planted the gas can. Plus the scenes looked like they just put her in there in her nice summer clothes while the rest were in heavy winter ones.

I know everyone doesn’t like Stephan but I like him with Chloe, I like the playfulness they have. The poor guy just wants love. His mother was killed, what he thought was his baby taken away. I can see Gabi and Brady are going to team up ...wish these 2 would go on a break.

I like Will and Paul and Sonny and Leo but Will and Sonny are like watching paint dry. Whatever they had is OVAH! Time to move on and get some more gay men in town.

Yes, that's great!! Would love to see her! Maybe she can shake things up a bit!! :thumbsup2
Do you know what kind of part she will play? I'm assuming diva/troublemaker!

Yes, that's great!! Would love to see her! Maybe she can shake things up a bit!! :thumbsup2
Do you know what kind of part she will play? I'm assuming diva/troublemaker!

I read she maybe Vivian .... but why recast her. I think people are trying to guess.

Confused today...everyone carried on with there scenes but Stephan , Chloe and Gabi were on to the next. I really don’t know how Gabi got to have a company. Remember she was all happy to have a designer purse from Dario not to long ago. Like to know where she keeps her huge number of dresses.

Oh and why did Diana leave though the other door where was she going the kitchen, of course because Brady and Sonny where listening.

Again bored...Sarah and Rex just say the same thing. Poor Eric , blah blah blah

Wanted Marlena to smack Leo when she saw him and Will in the town square. He needs a good swat. If I was John I'd be doing a DNA test. How can one be so careless and not use protection? Common sense people.

Felt bad for Ciara when Ben broke up with her, but doubt this will be the end for them.

Ice/police sure do move quick in Salem. Can we please get resolution on Haley's story soon. I don;t want it to drag out. Let's have someone do some sleuthing and discover that Trask has been lying about Haely's paternity. That she is native and her child. Blah, Blah.

Claire, I guess she could have started the fire, but was hoping that it was more of a fantasy than reality. But the conversation that she had with Ben at the cafe solidified in my mind that she started it. That girl needs an intervention/help of some sort.

I think Claire is going to do something with Ben's meds. Since they made a point of him saying he was ok one or two days out but not more. Wonder if Ben will do something to Chloe even though he is suppose to protect her if he does go off his meds.

Really tired of the whole Eric/Rex/Sarah storyline. Was Rex really needed back. Just going over the same thing everyday.

Who writes these scripts...Really Ciara yelling here skany, skany...when Hailey came out. Thought it was funny when JJ told Hailey the day he could get her a lawyer, isn't Melinda a lawyer and why wouldn't she have sorted all this out sooner.

I think I'm just watching this show out of habit now...lol FF a lot of stuff.

I think I'm just watching this show out of habit now...lol FF a lot of stuff.

I watch it during my lunch out of habit. It's my distraction, but more of background sound.

I too was getting the impression that Claire might do something to Ben's meds. She is getting desperate to place blame on someone other than herself.

Rex/Sara/Eric need to be resolved. Rex coming back for this storyline is pathetic. It's going around in circles. Fight/sex/him begging/sex/argue-need distance...Sara just needs to dump Rex, move on to Eric and then wrap up this boring triangle that isn't going anywhere.

I watch it during my lunch out of habit. It's my distraction, but more of background sound.

I too was getting the impression that Claire might do something to Ben's meds. She is getting desperate to place blame on someone other than herself.

Rex/Sara/Eric need to be resolved. Rex coming back for this storyline is pathetic. It's going around in circles. Fight/sex/him begging/sex/argue-need distance...Sara just needs to dump Rex, move on to Eric and then wrap up this boring triangle that isn't going anywhere.
Begging your brother to convince your girlfriend to say yes, who does that??? It's ridiculous.
Claire, that girl is really something for someone so young. She drives me nuts.
I oddly, actually like Ciara and Ben.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!