Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Wow, this may be the dumbest hour of soap opera, I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot.
Lol it was dumb...did like seeing the flashbacks though.

All filler show for what reason I don’t know. To go around and help all the people that need her ? Did like Princess Gina saying Sarah was slutty when we have seen this.

Guess it was suppose to be fun ....hope we don’t have to much of this or it will give me reason to stop watching after all these years.

I enjoyed the flashbacks. Wasn’t Drake the handsomest 30 years ago? I always enjoy seeing Belle. I enjoyed the original Princess Gina story.

New Stepan today. Was good with Gabi and Leo today.

Oh Claire is really going to get back at Trip and Haley. Loved her screaming in the pillow. I really don’t like Haley.

The end was great with John...does this mean Diana will be gone soon. Hope so.

I enjoyed the flashbacks. Wasn’t Drake the handsomest 30 years ago? I always enjoy seeing Belle. I enjoyed the original Princess Gina story.
I thought the same! I thought, “Wow, I forgot how gorgeous he was back in the day.” Not that he isn’t a good looking man now but he sure could wear a pair of jeans back then. :rotfl:

I like New Stephan! He’s kind of a mix of Old Stephan and Chad in looks and mannerisms. I think he’s going to fit really well.

I enjoyed watching Claire scream into the pillow. I can totally see her seeking revenge on Tripp and Haley. Maybe we'll see a moment like her dad crashing through the Church on Belle and Phillip's wedding day.

I will say that I feel bad for Claire. Yes she has done a lot of lying, but does she really deserve Tripp to dump her to marry Haley so that she can stay in the country? And to suggest that Claire be his side thing. NO WAY! Haley should have just accepted JJs offer.

Now I'm a day before as I watch online, so I don;t know what happens Monday (today), but does anyone else think that Claire my try to sleep with Tripp to get pregnant? To show that he cannot be with Haley? You know, a jilted young ex trying to hang onto her man.

I just want to slap Brady. Why harp on Eric when he was told by Sarah she has feelings. Rex has done worse to Sarah

Ciara if you don’t want to look like Chloe at least wear a wig...lol

Now we have to worry about Leo and evil eye. Wonder if this is the last we see of Leo? Marena needs to get out of the hospital , Will is coming in....lol

I didn’t mind Stephan today. He asked Chloe , now she is lying to him but I’m sure it will be his fault down the road with Brady.

I just want to slap Brady. Why harp on Eric when he was told by Sarah she has feelings. Rex has done worse to Sarah

Ciara if you don’t want to look like Chloe at least wear a wig...lol

Now we have to worry about Leo and evil eye. Wonder if this is the last we see of Leo? Marena needs to get out of the hospital , Will is coming in....lol

I didn’t mind Stephan today. He asked Chloe , now she is lying to him but I’m sure it will be his fault down the road with Brady.
My son: I don’t like Brady.
Me: They’ve destroyed his character.

Can’t he choose to do the right thing? Just once?

I hope this isn’t the last we see of Leo. He’s grown on me, lol. Him trying to tattle on Brady for setting him up was priceless.

My son: I don’t like Brady.
Me: They’ve destroyed his character.

Can’t he choose to do the right thing? Just once?

I hope this isn’t the last we see of Leo. He’s grown on me, lol. Him trying to tattle on Brady for setting him up was priceless.
I just saw a tweet from the guy that plays Leo , he said that was a wrap and that he loved playing him.

I can’t stand Leo so I’m glad he’s leaving. I don’t know how I feel about the new Stephan. I liked the old one but I agree he kinda reminds me of Chad. I read online that Claire would be leaving the show. Sounds good to me cause I can’t stand her either. Dianna is one scary looking woman!

I can;t stand Brady and his arrogance. Can Eric grow a backbone and stand up to him. Sara started to. Together they need to stand up to him. Tell Chloe and Rex about his blackmailing. Plus Sara needs to just dump Rex.

So who wants to talk about that kiss between Gabi and Stephan? She jumped into it!

Love BB as Stefan!
He’s a little more...human?

The whole Chloe/Stephan thing seems really forced. Maybe it’s because you just know he’s going to end up with Gabi and Chloe is leaving.

So many storylines I just find myself rolling my eyes at and practically ignoring.

Reactions: NAB
I can;t stand Brady and his arrogance. Can Eric grow a backbone and stand up to him. Sara started to. Together they need to stand up to him. Tell Chloe and Rex about his blackmailing. Plus Sara needs to just dump Rex.

So who wants to talk about that kiss between Gabi and Stephan? She jumped into it!
Gabi kissed him ....

Have no idea why Sarah would even marry Rex now. Move on even if it isn’t Eric, which we know it will be. So when Nicole comes back there will be a struggle.

Think it is funny how people are acting over a lighter.

Won’t Tripp know it was Claire behind this all by the way she she acted about going to the inn. Dumb.

Jordan has a baby...wonder who the father is ?

Last edited:
Leo put a curse on Will? Come on! That is so dumb! Why does Tripp put up with crazy Claire? In real life she would have made any young man with half a brain go running for his life.

Rafe to the rescue again...lol I think that he doesn’t believe her but will check. It can’t be his she has been gone a long time unless he got together of screen. She didn’t say our baby either.

What is the chance Haley is Melinda’s daughter? With her looking at the picture and Jordan singing to an imaginary baby.

Eve was actually nice with Claire today. That girl needs her parents or her grandparents.

Rafe to the rescue again...lol I think that he doesn’t believe her but will check. It can’t be his she has been gone a long time unless he got together of screen. She didn’t say our baby either.

What is the chance Haley is Melinda’s daughter? With her looking at the picture and Jordan singing to an imaginary baby.

Eve was actually nice with Claire today. That girl needs her parents or her grandparents.
I think it was Kate who pointed out Rafe is running all over rescuing his exes. The thing is he wouldn’t be who he is if he didn’t. I also thought this baby would have to be a kid in order to be Rafe’s. I want it to be Rafe’s though, we need some kids in Salem.

And yep, my first thought was Haley was Melinda’s daughter. Pretty sure if she is, Haley has no idea.

I almost feel sorry for Stephan knowing Gabi is going to play him. Or she is going to fall for him. Chloe is definitely not into him...lol mind you Chloe didn’t even close her robe when he came and gave her breakfast.

Really tired of the go around with Eric/Sarah /Rex. Same thing everyday. Who the heck makes love on the couch knowing they don’t live alone there.

Brady too is just a broken record.Kate should take his job....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!