Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

To be honest, I wouldn’t think twice if I saw a lighter anywhere, even in a jewelry box. I certainly wouldn’t think Claire were a possible arsonist.

I almost feel sorry for Stephan knowing Gabi is going to play him. Or she is going to fall for him. Chloe is definitely not into him...lol mind you Chloe didn’t even close her robe when he came and gave her breakfast.

Really tired of the go around with Eric/Sarah /Rex. Same thing everyday. Who the heck makes love on the couch knowing they don’t live alone there.

Brady too is just a broken record.Kate should take his job....lol
I thought the same thing about the couch! Dude, you’re a guest in your brother’s home. What the hell?

Brady is right though, Stephan is looking to replace Gabby and Charlotte. I think he thinks Chloe is “safe” as far as his emotions. I didn’t like how he implied she owed him. That would have had me packing my stuff in seconds. I think Gabi has already fallen for him.

They keep bringing up Daniel, wonder what that means. I still think we’re going to find out Holly is Eric’s.

To be honest, I wouldn’t think twice if I saw a lighter anywhere, even in a jewelry box. I certainly wouldn’t think Claire were a possible arsonist.
It’s actually a common place to keep a nice lighter. I have my MIL and Grandma’s jewelry boxes and they both have nice Zippos in them. But yeah, having a lighter doesn’t mean you’re an arsonist. Plus JJ said it’s just like the one from the initial fire. How could it be the same one? Wouldn’t that be in evidence storage somewhere? That part makes no sense.

I almost feel sorry for Stephan knowing Gabi is going to play him. Or she is going to fall for him. Chloe is definitely not into him...lol mind you Chloe didn’t even close her robe when he came and gave her breakfast.

Really tired of the go around with Eric/Sarah /Rex. Same thing everyday. Who the heck makes love on the couch knowing they don’t live alone there.

Brady too is just a broken record.Kate should take his job....lol
I think Gabi is already into Stephan and just not admitting it. I thought the same thing about her robe! My first thought was did they sleep together and I missed it somehow? I’m tired of the whole storyline with Eric/Rex and Sarah. Boring!

What the heck....Hope and Ted kissing out in public no less Doug’s place. Does Rafe actually work? He is always running here and there and now he has a baby to watch. Had to laugh at Jordan’s board in her room it actually said nap at 2:00...lol

It is driving me crazy that they say baby David . Why not just David , just like it is weird to me Lani always says David Abraham. I knew this storyline was coming up not sure how far it will go, Will she kidnap him so he doesn’t go back to Jordan?

Didn’t anyone see Claire chanting at the rally...get her out. Thought that was funny. I don’t like this whole storyline anyway.

Yes, JJ was standing next to Claire while she was chanting and she said "What? I'm SUPPOSED to be the disgruntled girlfriend right?" lol

But yeah, today was soooo boring. Just not into these storylines at all.

Yes, JJ was standing next to Claire while she was chanting and she said "What? I'm SUPPOSED to be the disgruntled girlfriend right?" lol

But yeah, today was soooo boring. Just not into these storylines at all.
Oh I missed that ...probably ff that.

Claire drawing the unibrow on Haley...lol Not sure why she was doing her makeup . When I first saw Haley today I thought she look very pretty. Now Trip’s shirt really bothered me ...lol

Loved Jenifer and Eric today. I like them as friends. J.J was good with Jack today too, called him a moron.

Wonder what is wrong with Will? Weird for Sarah to be in there,and who gets test results in a hospital room , why not Rex’s blue office..lol

Marlena went from that bright yellow coat to a peach one. Who dresses these people.

Wonder what is wrong with Will?

I have two thoughts on this. It is a side effect from the serum that helped him regain his memory. Or Rex is going to finish with you are going to live to be an old man, nothing is wrong with you.

I'm sorry but Hope is looking more and more like Rafe's mommy lately. How she can sit there feeling sorry for herself, the man covered up the fact that SHE KILLED SOMEONE! Rafe put everything on the line for her, and could see Ted for what he is, a slime. Just out of respect for her husbands feelings, she never should have recommended him to Abe for the job of DA. Abe was right for being angry with her. Woman has lost all sense. Just a reason for her to move on to the next guy. Rafe was too young for her anyway if you ask me.

Well you were right about the brain tumour. Don’t knew if I can watch Sonny run around taking care of Will.

Loved all the flashbacks with Jack and Jenifer. They work so well. Hope he doesn’t marry Eve.

Speaking of Eve I don’t know if I want to go back to Hope blaming Ben again. We are going in circles.

Will Trip and Haley really get married after that kiss with JJ.

I didn’t ff once today...lol

Watched Friday's episode with JJ and Haley. They have chemistry. So why does Tripp have to be the savior in this situation?

Hope and Rafe, can we please be over and through. Rafe wants kids, he said so. Hope is too old to give him kids. She doesn;t even pay attention to her own grandchild (Claire). Clearly they don;t want the same things in life. She is too self centered. She's fine with spending time with her family and caring for them in their time of need, but has issue with him taking Gabi's side or that of his friends (because Gabi is is ONLY family in Salem) when they need him. Rafe is just a rebound from Aiden who was a rebound from Bo. Go to Ted Hope, he's all about you.

What a dumb wedding for Jack and Eve. I didn’t want them to marry but the rally thing there please. I figured Adrienne couldn’t marry them anD later we would say your not really married. Oh yeah when did the Salem Inn start looking like a cheap hotel , the bed looked terrible.

Trip and Haley , waste of time too. I don’t get why she didn’t marry JJ either.

So Ciara doesn’t live at the loft anymore?

They could have at least used a big colourful earring for Ciara to use. No way would see that in the square or park. Or know what direction they went. Still not sure why he is dragging her along , how many times can Ciara be kidnapped.

They really need more extras to play the police. Eli just left Chloe there with the dead body? When Chloe ran , I was thinking is Holly suppose to be in that stroller sleeping? Why was she at Doug’s anyway?

I know it is a soap but sometimes it drives me crazy.

Eli is up in Rafe and Hope’s business , wonder if they will pair Lani with Rafe if they bond over the baby.

Ok this whole cartel thing is so bad. I would think they would know what they are doing , and not get caught...lol

Watching Ciara tell Hector , you know who I am and list off everyone, what happened to Ben’s sleeper hold. FF stuff for sure ,all this to make Ben a hero.

Rafe leaving the hospital too was dumb. Doesn’t Lani have to work anymore.

Have know idea what is up with Ted. Wish he would go away...lol

Ok this whole cartel thing is so bad. I would think they would know what they are doing , and not get caught...lol

Watching Ciara tell Hector , you know who I am and list off everyone, what happened to Ben’s sleeper hold. FF stuff for sure ,all this to make Ben a hero.

Rafe leaving the hospital too was dumb. Doesn’t Lani have to work anymore.

Have know idea what is up with Ted. Wish he would go away...lol
Ben’s a fairly big guy but that little cartel dude got the best of him and then teeny, tiny CIARA takes him down? Alrighty then, Days...

Do you think they’re setting up a Lani/Rafe thing? Or just setting up Lani to be obsessed with the baby? I wonder if Days is going to find some back door way to make Rafe the father. It’s not like they haven’t done it before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!