Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Steve Johnson will be back this autumn.
Wooooo!!!

My Days nitpick of the day: Bo’s kids never called him Daddy. They called him “Papa” when they were little and “Dad” after they were grown. It’s a little thing to be irritated about but it shows the writers aren’t paying attention to history.

The rest? Meh.

Maybe I need a break from Days. I watch it and I get so irritated that all I’d like to do is just slap some of the characters upside the head. I love this show and have watched it since the 70’s but some of the story lines are so stupid. I feel like the writers must think we viewers are idiots.

Can I shake Tripp for making Claire move out. It's her home and she was there before him. It was his plan to marry Haley, so he needs to go. He can move in with Kayla. Or perhaps a room above the pub. The next thing you know he'll tell Claire that she needs to find a new job because they can't work together either. That guy is too frustrating!

The look on Hope's face when she asked Ciara if she was having sex with Ben, lol. Lady, it's none of your business who your adult daughter sleeps with.

Nicole can exit the way that she entered. I'm already done with her character. Time to leave.

Sheila certainly added comical moments to the show. Hopefully she'll be back, and not as someone in prison. I've enjoyed her sassiness.

Lani and Rafe have probably been a long time coming. It's no surprise to me. Much better fit than Rafe and Hope. At least Lani wants kids as does Rafe.

Omg. The sound effects are so stupid! Holly isn’t a baby anymore, she’s a toddler and would be standing up in that crib talking! I’m so bummed Sheila is leaving. I liked her with Abe. I think Lani and Rafe will get together too. Could they make Hope any more stupid? I just want Claire gone. Don’t like her character or the actress playing her.

Last edited:

I know Holly didn’t die but who did? There is no way police would let Nicole go to the accident site.

They couldn’t give Sarah water proof mascara, all I kept thinking was that is going to be all over Rex’s suit.

Why wasn’t Maggie crying , that is what she does a lot of . Weird how she said Holly was dead.

Lots of talk of Phillip are they recasting him I wonder.

There's speculation (on other boards) that Phillip will return, but please don;t let it be played by the last guy.

I can’t believe Stephan is the only person who questioned if the bodies belonged to Holly and the “kidnapper.” Rafe doesn’t even know if he was following the right person. I know we’re supposed to suspend disbelief but c’mon it’s 2019. There’s NO WAY anyone would be declared dead at the scene without a positive ID.

All the blaming, geez. If we’re going to go that far then why not blame Stephan’s crappy security?

I’d love to see Maggie hit the bottle again. Has she ever actually relapsed since the original alcoholism story in the late ‘70s? I don’t recall. She certainly hasn’t relapsed as often as Y&R’s Nikki.

So I've been thinking, when Nicole returned earlier this month she told Eric that she didn't want him to see her undressed because of scars, that she won't look the same. Yet here she is in a scoop neck top. Are her scars supposed to be on her abdomen then, or is this an oops? Or is this Kristen Dimera in a mask to look like Nicole?

I really don’t care anymore if Haley gets deported. We figured the mother daughter thing but why would she wait so long...makes no sense to me.

That was pretty fast to get divorce papers drawn up. Again happy about but really don’t care. I really don’t like Ted.

We are back to distressed Eric...I read the spoilers about Nicole. Sounds just bad. Maybe I need to stop reading them, would it make the story better.

Took Stephan a long time to catch on to Gabi ...but they probably be back in bed soon. Can’t believe how Gabi dresses...where is Ari. I was thinking that tent in Rafe’s backyard was pretty odd since David is a baby ...maybe it’s Ari’s.

I saw the tent and assumed it was for David. I know that I have forgotten that Ari lives there let alone even exists. Regardless, it makes no sense for a baby unless Lani is laying in it with him :confused3

Can Eric please get some counseling from a credible non-related source? He needs to cut the ties and move on with his life. Dude needs serious help.

Hope must have had those divorce papers drawn up and on the back burner for some time for them to materialize as quickly as they did.

The writers are underestimating the viewers intelligence and ability to predict what happens next. At this point viewers could write better material. The plot lines would be resolved an we'd be onto better stuff.

I actually started yelling, “Run, RUN!!!” Scared the crap out of DD who was wearing earbuds. :rotfl2:

So who do you think is Haley's dad? A character on the show (past/present) or an unknown? Let's see how JJ and Haley being on the run compares to Shawn and Belle with baby Claire.

So who do you think is Haley's dad? A character on the show (past/present) or an unknown? Let's see how JJ and Haley being on the run compares to Shawn and Belle with baby Claire.

Maybe he is Mr Shin? The guy Gabi threatens to call...lol

Real Question is ...who is Nicole....I know rumours say Kristen but I can’t see her talking about Holly that way. She loved kids, kidnapped one before for herself but would make sense her going to Brady for comfort.

Still don’t know why the 2 bodies were not identified for sure, Holly’s funeral is tomorrow.

Maggie is really losing it....funny she thought it was Kate who broke the angel. So many people live in that house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!