Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I agree with most of you....FF through a lot lately. If I miss it for a day, I don't really care. Unbelieveable that Lani would not just tell Eli long ago what Gabi was doing and just figure a plan to get the phone away from her. Easy peasy, I mean she has to sleep right? :rotfl:
Laughable having Lani and Kristen trying to be nuns for that period of time.
Also how no one suspects what's going on with Hope?

All I got is Hope looked really good these last few days. Her jacket matched her eyes. Now Gabi’s outfit hurt my eyes. Who dresses like that every day. Reminded me of Marlena’s bright yellow jacket.

I’m sure the person Rafe called was Shawn. He was the one that outed Gina last time.

So JJ is in Eli’s old apartment but the bed is in the middle of the living room. I’m sure Eli’s bedroom had a brick wall behind the bed.

My guess is the the truth about Gabi will come out at their wedding. So all the in between stuff will be near misses.

So John packed , well a shirt at least....and Steve went out with nothing....lol where are they running too🤷🏻‍♀️

Nothing is really happening ...the shows really drag and doesn’t make sense. Like Kristen dragging Gabi to the office , isn’t the mansion huge so dumb.

Also dumb , someone being convicted of murder, sentenced to death, and running out of appeals in just a little over a year. Pretty sure people sit on death row for many many years.
I noticed Justin is back on GH as Ned again.

Reactions: NAB

Haha Victor cannot even lay in bed and text, it might be too taxing on him! :rotfl:
So Maggie has to do it for him.....:rolleyes:
(I know it's so she can see what he was texting).

Reactions: NAB
My mother has been watching this show for decades! Fun fact, I was actually named after Kayla Brady 😂

But she puts it on still out of habit and she laughs now at how absurd the storylines have been getting. I have never watched consecutively, but I would say once Sammi left, the writing and acting took a turn for the worse. I hope they can fix the shows direction soon.

I think we find out next week how Adrienne died and what happened the night Kristen’s and Sarah’s babies were born.
I’m thinking Justin somehow killed Adrienne and Victor and Xander are protecting him from himself? I thought their secret was going to be switching the babies which I assume is a given now that bloodwork is involved. So who switched them or were they switched? And who set up Ben? Are we finally going to find out Holly is Eric’s?

I have all these questions but yeah, I’m bored. I find myself rewinding because I’m not paying any attention and things are moving so slow.

I’m thinking Justin somehow killed Adrienne and Victor and Xander are protecting him from himself? I thought their secret was going to be switching the babies which I assume is a given now that bloodwork is involved. So who switched them or were they switched? And who set up Ben? Are we finally going to find out Holly is Eric’s?

I have all these questions but yeah, I’m bored. I find myself rewinding because I’m not paying any attention and things are moving so slow.
Saw previews for this week. Going to find out what happened the night the babies were born and how Will ended up in jail. Lots of flashbacks but I think we won’t find out the whole story either.

Hopefully this week is better, looks good let’s hope.

Saw previews for this week. Going to find out what happened the night the babies were born and how Will ended up in jail. Lots of flashbacks but I think we won’t find out the whole story either.

Hopefully this week is better, looks good let’s hope.
It feels like they’re driving towards the conclusion to all of this. A girl can dream. I just want to get back to “normal” for Salam. 😂

Possible spoiler on Adrienne's death - fair warning, if you don't want to know.

The one responsible for Adrienne's death was Maggie, who relapsed and was driving while under the influence. Victor and Xander wanted to protect her from the truth, so they somehow maneuvered for Will to be charged.

The one responsible for Adrienne's death was Maggie, who relapsed and was driving while under the influence. Victor and Xander wanted to protect her from the truth, so they somehow maneuvered for Will to be charged.
That occurred to me too.

The previews show Will texting while driving , Adrienne was driving Sarah to the hospital because she is in labour. They have an accident so not sure how three cars go to two and blaming Will. Maggie is in another car with liquor on the front sit. Throw Xander in there some how but not in these car so who knows.

We also see how Haley dies this week too.

What strange show today. I know what they were doing but was really off. It maybe would have worked if it wasn’t Mother’s Day.

Adrienne didn’t know it was that day, which would be a Sunday so not sure what story was so important. Than to do a spa day at home and be in the middle of the living room was weird. All the love for Sonny and Will could see that so it makes it worse for what’s coming especially the picture on her bedside until she dies.

The way they had Sarah play out her lines made no sense at all because we didn’t see anything but grateful to Xander , heck she was short with Maggie too. I heard Summer was coming back , there it is and oh a mention of beloved Daniel. Please tell me she wasn’t drinking over him.

Not sure how they could blame terrible pancakes on Holly when I’m sure Eric was the one that burned them. The whole taking Holly to Marlena’s made no sense either, Eric’s it’s Mother’s Day Nicole should be spending it with Holly. I can see this little girl doesn’t like being picked up each time she arched her back .

John and Marlena having a Quicky she sure looked good after not a hair or makeup out of place...lol Than it was dumb for her to ask when Kristen’s water broke ,than to say my shoes. She is a doctor you think she would rush into motion.

I’m guessing Will was on the phone with Sami when he was in the accident. They told him so much it has to mean something. At first I thought maybe he was calling Adrienne because she told him to call .

Another thing , why was the mansion front door area glowing green?

I love that we’ve finally getting the details of the time jump.... just in time for all the preemptions and trying to track down the episodes!

Well Summer looks good for dying. Did Maggie forget all about Sarah? She just sat and looked at the drink and called Brady. Leave... Very weird they could have just did a phone call.

Laughed that Adrienne even took the time to put her earrings on before she took Sarah to the hospital. No timing the contractions either.

So as of now we think it was Will calling Sami. It wouldn’t make sense for it to be Summer or Maggie why would they be going in the opposite direction if they were coming from the mansion?

Really didn’t care about Tony and Anna .

Where exactly was Ari while Gabi was talking to Sonny? Not with Will. I guess in bed too like Abby’s kids.

Really hard to tell the time of day, Summer came in the daylight but was night time with Sarah and Adrienne.

First time seeing Victor at work that is strange too sitting in the dark.

So Sarah is going to have the baby early , is Kristen too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!