Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Thanks for agreeing with me. And if what I suspect is correct and Kristin is editing that video which also was disgusting, it will look like it was Nicole, and while Nick can get herself into enough trouble all on her own, by making everyone including Eric to believe she did that to him, is plain wrong.
I do not really care either way if Jen and Dan stick together but letting it be JJ the reason they break up it stupid as well.
And whats with Andriene, she does have 3 other boys to raise, if I am not mistaken, doesnt she have something better to do than to try to run her sons love life, which will end sour but it would with whoever he is with, and then he will find another interest and she wont like him either. She needs a job of her own and stay out of Justin's too, he is a "K" and I am sure he has had some other not so clean clients, Sami is small potatoes...hahaha :hourglass

Jeanie Theresa Donovan.....

Is this Kim and Shane's daughter?

Yes she is , I heard Kim is coming back for a few shows in the fall. Maybe to straighten her out like Kayla came home for Stephanie.

Love how Rafe thinks Sami shot him. :lmao: She has been a tornado the last few shows. And that big portrait of them in the mansion crazy. I do home they really do re decorate though. If I was E.J I would be very scared of Stephano's revenge.

I know Chad is leaving, is he going to die I wonder. The fore shadowing with Cameron saying did you come did get your head checked.

Thanks. I've been out of town for a couple of days. I just seen Jenn Lily tweet her full character name.

Thanks Nab

Why oh WHY don't they just tell Rafe that Sami DIDN'T shoot him? That would calm him down. Instead they shoot him full of happy juice.

Why oh WHY don't they just tell Rafe that Sami DIDN'T shoot him? That would calm him down. Instead they shoot him full of happy juice.

Seriously! This is getting on my last nerve. "Why did Sami shoot me?" "She didn't." THE END! :furious:

:rotfl: I think that would be the shortest soap opera story line.

I guess that's why we don't write for them.

Yes me three with the Rafe thing. Not sure why they don't tell him either.:confused3

Thought it was funny that Kate would just walk away but I guess it opens it up for Rafe to fall for his physical therapist.

Maggie is getting on my last nerve. Stay out of Jenifer/Daniel's affairs. They are adults. Must say I am liking Jenifer in parent mode, until she goes back to dreaming about Daniel.

Months ago we were hating Nick so much and now I feel sorry for the dude. Gabi and Nick do make a nice couple.

I"ve kinda been out of the Days loop for a bit (and couldn't find this new thread) but from what I've read it seems that Chad, Will, and Gabby ar all leaving within the next few months? Ugh! So we're left with the same old people again? I hope they don't start having Hope and Sammi have more babies!

I've liked Nicole recently, I'm glad they have her on the upswing right now. I wish they could've found something for Chad's character after Melanie left.

No Rafe wasn't shot. He was beaten badly with head injuries.

Glad I'm not the only one who yells at the tv.

Can we have enough of the Daniel/Jenifer breaking up getting back together just to break up again. Enough.

The whole shoe thing was weird too. I wouldn't know if a shoe was expensive or not.

Monday should be good if Kristen actually plays that tape. I'm thinking Brady will finally spit out what he wanted to tell her, is he going to take her back?

Brady better not take her back after she plays the tape! They've made him a joke once again. Poor Brady!
Who thinks Kristen is wearing a very unflattering dress in these episodes? It just makes her look bad all over.

I FF all Jen/Dan segments now. They are pointless and go nowhere.

So let me get this straight Jennifer and Daniel got back together and broke up in one episode? I'm so tired of them.

Also I'm getting tired of everyone warning EJ about Stefano

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So let me get this straight Jennifer and Daniel got back together and broke up in one episode? I'm so tired of them.

Also I'm getting tired of everyone warning EJ about Stefano

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They killed off Jack for this? There is so much they could have done with his storyline.. How long until he comes back from the dead (again)?

At this point just play the stupid tape, more likely she will back out at the last minute and then have to keep the secret from Brady about what she did, and then Eric's memory will be an issue for her to keep track of and that will look odd.:confused: I know Jen wants to be a good mom, but seriously, wake the bleepidy bleep up, no real parent is that nieve and gullable.:eek:.Are they? And ok on what planet does Stefano not come back with the fires of heck, flaming from his finger tips:mad: pointed right at Sami and Ej and all other Brady's? Thats what HE does and they of all people should know that...Is there any part of this show I can give credit to anymore?...I don't even like Ciara and that's sad to say about a little girl isn't it?..Oh but I keep watching don't I?:happytv:popcorn::

At this point just play the stupid tape, more likely she will back out at the last minute and then have to keep the secret from Brady about what she did, and then Eric's memory will be an issue for her to keep track of and that will look odd.:confused: I know Jen wants to be a good mom, but seriously, wake the bleepidy bleep up, no real parent is that nieve and gullable.:eek:.Are they? And ok on what planet does Stefano not come back with the fires of heck, flaming from his finger tips:mad: pointed right at Sami and Ej and all other Brady's? Thats what HE does and they of all people should know that...Is there any part of this show I can give credit to anymore?...I don't even like Ciara and that's sad to say about a little girl isn't it?..Oh but I keep watching don't I?:happytv:popcorn::

We all keep watching....:lmao:

Yes Jenifer wasn't an innocent teenager either so she should know better.

Not sure where all this stuff is going with E.J. and Stephano. We all know he won't take it laying down and he has the evidence on Will so I'm sure that will come into play.

I read another thread were they are confused on the Bishop and all his hot pink. Yes the Bishop does have that colour , they think it should be read but that is Cardinal.

What do you all think of Sami and E.J huge picture. Love all the reactions to that and Sami been so smug now.

Catching up on Days while home sick. I must say that I don't like Adrienne. Not too thrilled with Kristen and Brady either. Waiting for her to be pregnant with Eric's baby being passed as Brady's. love how she lied about not being with anyone....

Who's Theresa? She said she's related to Sami, but what's her beef with her?

And why did Jennifer race to Kristen's to tell her about Sami?

I'm loving the sass that Marlena is giving Sami the past couple of days. Especially the "I had my portrait on that wall. Hilarity did not ensue." I almost choked on my lunch!! Too funny! Then Ciara gave Sami that snap about "being grown up so she could marry as many times"!! HAhahahaha:rotfl2:

Catching up on Days while home sick. I must say that I don't like Adrienne. Not too thrilled with Kristen and Brady either. Waiting for her to be pregnant with Eric's baby being passed as Brady's. love how she lied about not being with anyone....

Who's Theresa? She said she's related to Sami, but what's her beef with her?

And why did Jennifer race to Kristen's to tell her about Sami?

Theresa is Kim and Shane's daughter so Sami's cousin. Not sure why she said none of them care about her.

I didn't get why Jen ran to Kristen either.. Just a plot device so she could see Brady I guess. I HATE how pathetic they are making him.

I still see Frankie when I watch JJ..

I did enjoy seeing Justin's head spinning when he got all this new info from Will. I don't like Adrienne much either but taking the video to the police was the right thing to do. I didn't like how she cowered to EJ so quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!