Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Please tell me Brady isn't that dumb? But he really seems to with women. He can run a huge corporation but gets plated and falls to hard for every women.

After seeing the scenes with Sami and Lucas today I wish they would be together

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have been away on holidays but all got up now.

Rafe sure went to don't tell him a thing and not being able to feed himself one day to being himself the next. Well granted he is not out of bed yet. A physical therapist is coming to help him with that, my guess is his next love interest.

Couldn't believe that they didn't know Bernarti was cremated before they tried to dig him up. That must have been on record somewhere. But it was a nice shocker.

Theresa is sure all over the place as is Jen who won an award for what I don't know she is never there, home then office, with Daniel back at the office , don't know how she knows when Theresa is there or not. :lmao:

Like that are giving JJ a girlfriend . I heard they are going to spike Jen's brownies for the book club they are going to have. That should be fun to see the ladies high and see what they talk about.

Did you all here that Kristen is leaving the show and taped her last show July 16th ? Wonder how she will leave, Brady find out and dump her maybe , the video has to come out after all.

Hi fellow days fans! :wave2:
I haven't watched Days at all this year, and just started back a few days ago.
So I need help knowing whats going on!

Are Nick and Gabi married? The last thing I saw was when their wedding was interrupted and the secret of the baby's paternity came out.

I saw Nick walking with a brunette named Theresa, who is she?

Apparently Nicole is in love with Eric, who is back as a priest?

Who did sami supposedly kill? I saw Justin talking to the wife, but I don't recognize her.

Hi fellow days fans!

Are Nick and Gabi married? The last thing I saw was when their wedding was interrupted and the secret of the baby's paternity came out.

Who did sami supposedly kill? I saw Justin talking to the wife, but I don't recognize her.

Hey there, i will try to catch you up if i can..lol
Nick and Gabi were married but had it annulled...he was being sneeky but he did has reason
Theresa is Kim and Shane's daughter who is trouble with a capital T..she thinks Nick a rich guy she can use
Yeah Nicole has feelings for Eric the priest but she is trying to contain them..however Kristin is about to ruin his whole life with her drugging Eric and forcing him to have sex with her.
Sami shot a dirty cop working for Stefano who was attempting to cut off Rafe's manhood ( yeah you read that right) for sleeping with Kate, but they cant find the knife and no one knows yet that the cop was working for Stefano
And yes Adrienne is Justins wife, and she is upset about Will with her Son.
Hope that helps

Hi fellow days fans!

Hey there, i will try to catch you up if i can..lol
Nick and Gabi were married but had it annulled...he was being sneeky but he did has reason
Theresa is Kim and Shane's daughter who is trouble with a capital T..she thinks Nick a rich guy she can use
Yeah Nicole has feelings for Eric the priest but she is trying to contain them..however Kristin is about to ruin his whole life with her drugging Eric and forcing him to have sex with her.
Sami shot a dirty cop working for Stefano who was attempting to cut off Rafe's manhood ( yeah you read that right) for sleeping with Kate, but they cant find the knife and no one knows yet that the cop was working for Stefano
And yes Adrienne is Justins wife, and she is upset about Will with her Son.
Hope that helps

Theresa is really Jeanie , Kim and Shane's daughter but wants to be called by her middle name. I think it was just to through us off at the beginning when she first came to Salem.

Kristen made a sex tape with Eric so that she can destroy Marlena. She was about to marry Brady Black but he dumped her thinking she slept with John. But they didn't sleep together. Now Brady wants her back so she didn't use the recording yet. She changed herself for Nicole I believe in the video but now she is afraid Eric will remember it was her and what they did. So she dressed up like Susan to ruin all the evidence the private investor had.

Sami was off the hook until Adreinne handed over a video of Sami attacking Bernarti in the park that Sonny had by accident. Sami said she never knew him and was just protecting Rafe , the video showed other wise. They can't find the razor either that Sami said he had. The attack in the park was over evidence he had that Will really shot E.J instead of Lucas. That evidence is in Stephano's hands now.

Hi everyone :wave2: I am 2 weeks behind because we just got back from Florida. Hoping to catch up some today! I really hope they don't drag out this Sami storyline... I will be back after I catch up!

Thanks for helping me get caught up! I have a couple more questions.

Did Kristen drug Eric? So he doesn't remember what they did??

What happened to Bo? I know he went to California with Caroline, but she's back and he's not?

What is the deal with J.J? Jennifer is letting her son decide who shes with (or not with)? I already don't like him or this Teresa girl!!!

Thanks for helping me get caught up! I have a couple more questions.

Did Kristen drug Eric? So he doesn't remember what they did??

What happened to Bo? I know he went to California with Caroline, but she's back and he's not?

What is the deal with J.J? Jennifer is letting her son decide who shes with (or not with)? I already don't like him or this Teresa girl!!!

Yes Kristen did drug Eric, but he is remember bits and pieces but the doctor ? told her that he wouldn't remember anything and after it happened he said I might happen that he remembers. Kristen left him in the hotel room and Nicole found him. Now Daniel is trying to piece it all together.

Bo is never really talked about last we heard he is was with Shawn and Belle.

JJ is mad because no one is remembering his father. Jack was dead a few days before Jenifer was back with Daniel. A lot of people on other boards are cheering him on because he says what we have been saying for so long. I too am tired of everyone saying how great there relationship is ....break , then get back together etc. It is really getting old. I do love how Jenifer is a parent to JJ though she is so much better when Daniel is out of the picture or scenes.

Theresa will she is getting on my nerves too. :lmao:

Welcome back 3Leafs!

Just saw a promo for Days and on my fb it says Kristen is pregnant , who is the father Eric or Brady!

I knew this was going to happen. Another miracle baby, Kristen could not have kids I thought after she miscarried John's baby. :confused3

Just saw a promo for Days and on my fb it says Kristen is pregnant , who is the father Eric or Brady!

I knew this was going to happen. Another miracle baby, Kristen could not have kids I thought after she miscarried John's baby. :confused3

How 'bout Kristen can't have kids cause she's like 50yrs old!! ;)

I hope they truly don't go that route with this stoyline!

She has been delivering some good lines lately though :rotfl2: I know she is done taping so we will see.

Chad is leaving too so are they gonna give him a tumor and daddy is going to hide him away to "cure" him and bring him back at a later date?

Wonder how they are gonna write out Will? Make him go off to jail? :confused3

Seeing all of the women in the book club stoned yesterday was hilarious :rotfl2:

So, who is leaving, officially? Chad, Kristen? Who else? I'm really tired of Stefano at this point. I used to love him as a villain... but he just bores me now. He can move on, I think.

Seeing all of the women in the book club stoned yesterday was hilarious :rotfl2:

So, who is leaving, officially? Chad, Kristen? Who else? I'm really tired of Stefano at this point. I used to love him as a villain... but he just bores me now. He can move on, I think.

I read Will was leaving too!

I don't know what this new night club, it is pretty crowded and thought it was funny when Chad said they grow everything they need for the restaurant on the roof. What happens in the winter?

And when did Will become of age to drink, I remember when they went to some night club at Horton square he was not suppose to drink beer. That club must have went with the couch that used to be in the town square or inside that yogurt store. :lmao:

I can't wait until the Kate's hubby takes over the hair dept. I really didn't like Kristen's hair today or all the big bumpits. I think he started this month so we won't see his hair or clothes for another 4 months.

Does anyone else think Kristen is still pregnant and going to say it is Brady's.....I do. Love Marlena and Victor working together.

I hated Nick so much at the beginning but felt sorry for him when Victor told him to get out. Maybe this two will get back together, they do make a good couple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!