Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

You're absolutely correct. St Luke's has been established as a Catholic parish and the Catholic Church doesn't perform same sex weddings. If I remember correctly Sonny and Will were married at the Brady Pub, but maybe I'm just thinking of the reception.

You're absolutely correct. St Luke's has been established as a Catholic parish and the Catholic Church doesn't perform same sex weddings. If I remember correctly Sonny and Will were married at the Brady Pub, but maybe I'm just thinking of the reception.

I'm sure they will conveniently forget that detail.

I was reading a spoiler on another board about Sami/Will and that there will be a connection to Memphis (TN), anyone here about that? Sadly I doubt that they will film in Memphis because that would have been all over the news here and I would have been playing hookie from work :rolleyes1. At least when This is Us filmed here the news was all over it.

Sonny and Will were married by Marlena at Victor's mansion.

I hope there is not a double wedding. Maybe there will be no wedding since Will is coming back. Don't know how all this is coming about since the last time we say Will he was dead on the floor of Ben's place then his funeral. But on soaps anything is possible...lol

Before Abby can get married she has to have her marriage to Dario annulled. At least some reference to it.

Before Abby can get married she has to have her marriage to Dario annulled. At least some reference to it.

Lol your still behind right. They mentioned it yesterday. Luckly I didn't fast foward that part I have been doing that with that couple alot. Whole Dario , Abe thing too.

Haven't watched today's yet.

I'm really getting tired of Gabi always in trouble and needing rescued. I don't think they know what to do with her. For a person that doesn't work sure has a huge wardrobe , even Marlena wears some of the same clothes. Who watches Ari ?

I'm really getting tired of Gabi always in trouble and needing rescued. I don't think they know what to do with her. For a person that doesn't work sure has a huge wardrobe , even Marlena wears some of the same clothes. Who watches Ari ?

I've noticed that too. Is she collecting money from the death of Nick and Will?

Well I went though days with really fast...lol FF though everything Gabi/Rafe/Eli

Did watch the John and Marlena parts. Who the heck brings dinner to people in straight jackets and leaves the tray on the bed. How are they suppose to eat it . Plus I noticed there was a fruit cup on that tray , I have a hard time opening them with out spilling juice all over me with my hands free.

The whole Brady /Nicole thing is boring me too. I did like Hattie telling Brady he was talking about himself. I think and Bonnie are the only things I have been watching.

Oh another dumb thing I saw was Claire in her work uniform , as if a restaurant boss would let her show up with ripped jeans.

I need some new stories happening. I have no idea what Memphis has to do with anything but they are heading there I saw in some spoilers.

Count me in as watching but not paying attention or ff through the episode.

Claire, I shook my head when I saw those ripped black jeans. No boss would allow their waitstaff to dress like that. Also, can we give the girl some brains and try to not make a guy jealous. Just move on and be done with it.

Haven't liked Hope in a long time but didn't mind her today with Hattie. So now this is all exposed how long until Bonnie gets caught.

Who was it in the hospital that grabbed the keys? Some are thinking it is Will since his first appearance is Friday. Saw a preview with him in the church with Lucas probably the end of Friday's show . I thought maybe he was a ghost .....but maybe not like to see how they spin this one since he was suppose to be dead.

I vote its Will.
It would go along with the storyline of "I'm this person and I'm not crazy" and no one believes the person.

I vote its Will.
It would go along with the storyline of "I'm this person and I'm not crazy" and no one believes the person.

Or hit his head and can't remember but the hospital helps him get his memories while Marlena and John were about to lose theirs....lol

Haven't liked Hope in a long time but didn't mind her today with Hattie. So now this is all exposed how long until Bonnie gets caught.

Who was it in the hospital that grabbed the keys? Some are thinking it is Will since his first appearance is Friday. Saw a preview with him in the church with Lucas probably the end of Friday's show . I thought maybe he was a ghost .....but maybe not like to see how they spin this one since he was suppose to be dead.

Sounds like I missed a good episode. I watch Days on my ipad at lunch and it would not play on the NBC app. My lunch was so boring without my guilty pleasure, lol.

After a very glitchy connection I was finally able to watch Days :cool1::cool1:

The Hope/Hattie interaction was very good. I actually felt for Hattie.

Reactions: NAB
Is there any chance it was Ben in the bed? I read that he is coming back and that they re shot the death scene with Chandler. I thought Rolf was going to bring Will back..

Is there any chance it was Ben in the bed? I read that he is coming back and that they re shot the death scene with Chandler. I thought Rolf was going to bring Will back..

That's an interesting idea. I had not considered Ben as I have not heard of him returning to the show. It will certainly be interesting to see who this person is. We could all be wrong and it could be someone not on our radar. Just to throw it out there, Matthew Ashford's Jack. Highly doubt that but juts put it out there. Personally I'm thinking it's either Will or Ben.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!