Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I enjoyed Bonnie/Sheila/Maggie.
Always great to see my faves, Doug and Julie. Hope I look and act as good as Bill Hayes when I'm in my '90s!
I feel sorry for Hattie and hope she avoids prison.
Not interested in (but don't fast forward) Nicole, Brady, Chad, Abby, Gabriela or Eli.
Can't wait for the Will story to start.

I'm over Brady's alcoholism storyline. It's been played to death, as has his jealousy storyline. Anyone have a guess as to how Nicole will be written off the show? Do you think that she'll die or leave with the role left open for a possible return or recasting?

Ugh yeah now I am sure its batty Ben and I'm pretty much over that before it even starts up again.

And now I have to wonder if Will is just in spirit or if he's the real deal.

Ugh yeah now I am sure its batty Ben and I'm pretty much over that before it even starts up again.

And now I have to wonder if Will is just in spirit or if he's the real deal.

Should Ben be burned through.

I think this time around Will isn't real and Lucas thinks he sees him, but who knows I'm guessing...lol

I'm over Brady's alcoholism storyline. It's been played to death, as has his jealousy storyline. Anyone have a guess as to how Nicole will be written off the show? Do you think that she'll die or leave with the role left open for a possible return or recasting?
I think Nicole will be written off

According to Soap Opera Digest Will and Sami are coming back. The scene today with Lucas and Will brought me to tears. I'm liking this new writer a lot.

Just can't understand why Adrienne just doesn't show her scar and has no one ever heard of finger prints?? This story needs to END.

According to Soap Opera Digest Will and Sami are coming back. The scene today with Lucas and Will brought me to tears. I'm liking this new writer a lot.

Just can't understand why Adrienne just doesn't show her scar and has no one ever heard of finger prints?? This story needs to END.
Those scenes had me all misty. I've always loved the dynamic of Will and his parents. I'm really liking the new writers as well. Over the summer I was weeks behind then they kicked in and I can't wait to watch now. Though I hate the jealous Brady storyline. I hate that Nichole is so needy that she'd put up with that.

Reactions: NAB
I too am enjoying the Will and Lucas scenes. I've missed this dynamic.

On another note, Jennifer is looking old.

I really like Melissa Reeves but she HAS to know how frumpy she comes across on screen.
Loved old school Doug and Julie today. So many memories when I watch those two.

I really like Melissa Reeves but she HAS to know how frumpy she comes across on screen.

Right! The hairstyle coupled with the shawl/cardigan just screamed I old lady. Separate they might not be so bad, but the combination suggested that she should be in a rocking chair.

From what I read, he has signed a contract, although Monday's scenes did seem like a ghost.

More of it was all in Lucas mind since he grabbed for him and hit the pew and he moved one place to the other with out us seeing.

I thought he was coming back with Sami so who knows where this is going.

Wonder if Jennifer is growing her hair out and is going to go all grey like John. Her hair has been on the ashy blonde side anyway. She could rock grey hair but let it down and curl it not always pulled back . They used to dress her like a hippy now this , I will not complain anymore if she goes back to the dresses with no sleeves in the winter.

When is Nicole's last day I'm ready for her to leave. Doesn't Brady work anymore he spends a lot of time in the living room looking at those bottles.

I've been wondering if Brady even has a job. I was actually trying to think back to when his drinking problems began. What was the cause? Was it when he divorced Chloe or a failed relationship with Nicole? Brady from back in the day (played by Kyle Lowder) actually had his head on straight and was much more intelligent than the character we have now.

If Nicole was to have stayed she needs to move on from Brady as that's a volatile relationship. Too much jealousy, drinking, and other behaviors that can bring a relationship down.

So Gabby's outfit the other day, that was some serious cleavage. Honestly, I couldn't pay attention as her boobs seemed to take center stage. It also makes me wonder what her job is that she dresses like that? You'd think she'd demonstrate some modesty outside of work or when out with her daughter.

I've been wondering if Brady even has a job. I was actually trying to think back to when his drinking problems began. What was the cause? Was it when he divorced Chloe or a failed relationship with Nicole? Brady from back in the day (played by Kyle Lowder) actually had his head on straight and was much more intelligent than the character we have now.

If Nicole was to have stayed she needs to move on from Brady as that's a volatile relationship. Too much jealousy, drinking, and other behaviors that can bring a relationship down.

So Gabby's outfit the other day, that was some serious cleavage. Honestly, I couldn't pay attention as her boobs seemed to take center stage. It also makes me wonder what her job is that she dresses like that? You'd think she'd demonstrate some modesty outside of work or when out with her daughter.
Chloe was cocaine. The alcohol came into the picture after Kristin.

Speaking of, Maggie is the “head” of the household as she pointed out to Bonnie/Adrienne the other day. She’s an alcoholic and Brady’s sponsor. Why does she allow it to sit out like that?

I think they’re trying to make Jen look more “her age.” But then I’m only a year younger and I certainly don’t dress like that and neither do any the women on the show who are older. I get the idea they’re setting her up to be the Horton Matriarch. Her hairstyle was very reminiscent of Alice.

Cocaine, I knew that there was something else that happened but couldn't recall if it was Brady or Chloe.

Watching yesterdays episode where Chloe and Brady are discussing buying TBD, as well as Julie and Doug buying it. Led me to think about the club that Belle bought for Claire. What happened to that? Like Che Rue and the Java Cafe it has disappeared.

Cocaine, I knew that there was something else that happened but couldn't recall if it was Brady or Chloe.

Watching yesterdays episode where Chloe and Brady are discussing buying TBD, as well as Julie and Doug buying it. Led me to think about the club that Belle bought for Claire. What happened to that? Like Che Rue and the Java Cafe it has disappeared.
I thought about Claire’s club too. Seems once Rafe was back on the force and not running it, it vanished. They mention Che Rue occasionally. Would love to see a new Doug’s Place. Club TBD has never worked. No personality and no real personal ties.

I like how they’re reminding us of the history of Salem a little bit and of people who never get mentioned anymore. Things have been impersonal and disconnected for far too long.

Will will be back in person with Sami in a few weeks. Che Rouge is still mentioned but I think Maggie just owns it now and doesn't work there anymore. I think it will be fun to see Chloe and Julie buying the club. I remember when Doug had Blondies and then just Doug's Place. I remember Rober the French guy. Those were good times.

In addition to Jen's wardrobe from Old Ladies Anonymous she should put some color on her lips. She looks like a corpse. Nicole and Abbie all seem to wear non colors and it makes them look old, odd or dead.

Getting off my soapbox now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter