Days with Donald May 2020 Exercise Challenge

40 minutes for me Sunday
80/600

Good morning, everyone! Great news on the color-changing front! - Congrats to sophy1996, Twilight Sparkle, and PollyannaMom (me) on turning Sailor Suit Blue!! :donald: :donald: :donald:

Moving on to "Donald in the Parks", we have my favorite pic of Donald with some "fans":

Team totals stand at 729/12,410 = 6%

And of course, May the 4th be with you! :darth:

Catching up. My Watch failed to offer me a May challenge ... so I had to research. Turns out rebooting both the Watch and Phone in a specific sequence restored all things. Gladly, my May challenge is easy: Close all three rings for 31 days in a row (all May). Check! That is easy for me.

Fri, 5/1: 137 minutes
Sat, 5/2: 200 minutes
Sun, 5/3: 130 minutes
Totals through 5/3: 467 minutes

All horse work and yard work.

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!

It's a great day for color changes! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
Congrats to BonnieF and Twilight Sparkle on reaching Outrageous Orange, and to
bwvBound, Elizabeth Smith, ljcrochet, and the TEAM on reaching Sailor Suit Blue!

15 minutes for me yesterday, 95/600

Continuing with Donald in the Parks, I have a character evolution video showing the change in his costume over the years:

Good morning, everyone!
And congrats right off the bat to piglet1979 for turning Sailor Suit Blue! :donald:

Another 15 minutes yesterday for me = 110/600.

Team totals stand at 2,337/14,405 = 16%.

For today's Donald in the Parks entry, we have Donald's Dino-Bash! -

Donald Duck just heard the news—some of his feathered ancestors were dinosaurs! To mark this inquackable discovery, he’s transformed this land into a celebration for the ages.

He’s also unearthed more old friends than Disney’s Animal Kingdom park has ever seen before—including Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto and Launchpad McQuack. You can even catch Chip ’n Dale—sporting some nutty dino-inspired costumes.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/animal-kingdom/donalds-dino-bash/

Tues, 5/5: 202 minutes; horse work and more horse work!
Totals through 5/5: 810/3500 minutes

Made a hay run on Tuesday. That means ...
  • Removing any remaining bales from my trailer and stacking them elsewhere. (Exercise)
  • Cleaning and folding the very large tarp.
  • Hooking up my truck to the trailer. (A mental exercise! Especially when doing this alone.)
  • Driving with the long trailer on narrow, twisty, mountain roads. (Again, mental exercise. Requires calm nerves and a steady hand on the wheel. My trailer is fairly wide ... keeping everything inside the lines can be a challenge.)
  • Returning the trailer to its original location which requires precise backing to land the hitch directly over a sunken tree stump that is roughly 12" round. Nailed it!! (This was my first time having to deal with a specific landing pad for the hitch. My darling husband installed it after the last hay run to answer the muddy conditions from the March and April rains. It is super sturdy; a great idea for a solid and stable landing but rather intimidating for re-homing the trailer by myself.)
  • Tarping the hay ... wrestling with the heavy tarp and securing it! (Exercise)
Played with three horses; rode two briefly, both bareback and bridle-less. The mustang is new to this and is hesitant but desperate to understand. He tries so hard and gives me his very best. I kept the session very short to reward his try. The mare blew me away with her lovely efforts. We did some weaving through obstacles and gate work. Grand. The big Sr was a goofball going over ground poles. Silly fellow; still doesn't know where his feet are!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!