Daytime Television

I DVR everything, (and netflix) so I only watch live tv for sports and news

I'm a fan of the People's Court. I eat my lunch with Judge Milian. I don't think Judge Judy though. She's too mean.

I also watch Who Wants to Be a Millionaire when I'm not moving to fast in the morning. I would watch hgtv but we don't have that channel anymore.

I work 3rd shift so I am usually asleep during daytime TV hours but the other day I was actually up around 10AM. I was on the computer with the TV on for noise when this judge show started - he was the nicest judge! I don't recall his name but he was (I think) in Rhode Island, and he is a traffic judge. He let pretty much everyone off without having to pay or with a low fine. It had been so long since I've watched live TV I was floored by a nice judge, had to text DH to tell him what I was watching :tilt:

Seriously love on-demand and streaming services!

Yeah, it's okay. I still wish AND hadn't cancelled The Chew. Now, that was fun.

Sure. They run more commercials during daytime programming.
Nope, exactly the same. about 9 minutes and 30 seconds per half hour.

I remember when the afternoon used to have on cartoons. Animaniacs, Batman The Animated Series, Duck Tales. TMNT. I think all that stuff got killed off due to Cartoon Network. So, I guess technically they still exist. Just not on network TV.

I work 8-5 so I miss most of this, but when I'm home I day watch the Today Show and Days of Our Lives. Beyond that is reruns of food network/travel channel/history/ or channel surf.

Judge junkie- People’s Court, Judgr Judy and Hot Bench. I record and fast forward through commercials.

OK, so when I go to my lung doctor appointment every 4 months I get to watch Gunsmoke the hour I wait. (Lung doctors are not quick to see). So I get see my "Miss" Kitty splattered all over the place with Matt. Very annoying. :rolleyes:

When I go to my infusions at the hospital every Wednesday I get to see the Price Is Right. I don't sit, I just hang out in the lobby 'til my # is called.

And that's my daytime TV viewing. In other words when I'm home on a very wintry day I read a book or a magazine.

Is your day called Family Day? Ours in called Louis Riel day. This may be a dumb question, but do you know who that is? I imagine he’s less of a deal where you are as compared to here.

The calendar in my kitchen says yesterday was Family Day in Alberta, New Brunswick, Ontario, and Saskatchewan. Family Day in British Columbia was last Monday, February 11. Yesterday was also Heritage Day in Nova Scotia. Nothing is listed for Manitoba in February.

My Wife turns on stuff like Property Brothers or House Hunters just for background noise while she works. Sometimes ends up playing Judge Judy late in the afternoon. That show is so deep into reruns that I recognize them even though I only walk through the room occasionally.

I'm pretty sure current broadcast episodes of Judge Judy are brand new, at least one of the two episodes daily. February sweeps month.

The calendar in my kitchen says yesterday was Family Day in Alberta, New Brunswick, Ontario, and Saskatchewan. Family Day in British Columbia was last Monday, February 11. Yesterday was also Heritage Day in Nova Scotia. Nothing is listed for Manitoba in February

How rude :snooty:

I don't spend much time at home during the weekdays or watch much tv but I did see tv gold couple weeks ago with Dr. Phil. Some guy on there was "Goose Wayne Batman" and his girl wasn't sure she wanted to marry him. It did make me feel better about my life choices.
That woman off her rocker for flipping the switch. I think Dr. Phil was just a baffled. I normally don't watch any shows like that, but that one was strange.

Bobby, you ARE the father!

first show. It's gotta be John. Stop being a jerk and admit it. His nose looks like you!!!
John you ARE NOT the father.

Same mother, second show. Jim stop being a jerk. I haven't done it with anyone but you and John. And you know it.
Jim you are NOT the father.

Third Show. James lather, rinse, repeat.
James, you are NOT the father.

Fourth show. Shut up you stupid audience, do you think I'd sleep with more than four people?
Jalen, you ARE NOT the father.

HAHAHAHA.

Jerry! Jerry!Jerry!

just kidding. Is that even on anymore?

Daytime tv is awful. If we had better streaming options, and I could still get local sports, I’d cut off our cable.

Is your day called Family Day? Ours in called Louis Riel day. This may be a dumb question, but do you know who that is? I imagine he’s less of a deal where you are as compared to here.

Tina, I slept with your mother. Ding ding ding!!! Despite out numbering them and being 4 times their size, security can't manage to keep them apart. Go figure. Tina and mother slap each other and pull wigs off. JERRY JERRY JERRY
Man then proposes to Tina. Tina stupidly says yes. Jerry tries to make some profound comment, fails miserably, the end.

And yes it is still on.

I watch lots of daytime tv since I retired. I can’t drive anymore so I am stuck at home all day watching bad tv. It use to be crime reruns like NCIS and CSI. I have seen all of those so now, so it’s hgtv, the food network and the cooking network with TLC, Wendy and TMZ added in.

Just news. It’s usually in the background as I’m doing other stuff so I’m listening more than watching.

The calendar in my kitchen says yesterday was Family Day in Alberta, New Brunswick, Ontario, and Saskatchewan. Family Day in British Columbia was last Monday, February 11. Yesterday was also Heritage Day in Nova Scotia. Nothing is listed for Manitoba in February.

I'm pretty sure current broadcast episodes of Judge Judy are brand new, at least one of the two episodes daily. February sweeps month.
Sounds like we've had a little cross-boarder calendar mix-up. All mine says for Monday, February 18 is "President's Day". :scratchin

I like to watch the banter in the beginning of Kelly and Ryan. Also like The Talk. Other than that, usually channel surfing the cable shows (food, hgtv).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter