Daytona Beach Inn on the Beach

Kelly Bailey

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Inn on the Beach in Daytona Beach?
Is this a nice motel? Is it clean?

However, if you want to stay in Daytona, Perry's Ocean Edge gets my vote. Indoor pool, outdoor pool, beachfront property, shuffleboard, free homemade doughnuts for breakfast. Excellent, excellent place!

i lived in Daytona and worked for Oceans resorts. I would personally not stay at the inn on the beach. It is a little dirty. Daytona is not a terribly "classy" town but any of the Oceans Resorts properties are good and clean ( www.oceansresorts.com) Call the central reservations and ask for rates at all of the hotels..... tell then that you have an entertainment card or AAA and would like the best rate. ( they do not check for aaa or the entertainment card ... anyone can get these rates) I wou;d suggest the Tresure Island in because of the pool deck, but they are all good hotels. If you have any other Daytona Questions let me know...sallypilot@aol.com

There seems to be two threads on this topic. As I mentioned on the other thread, this might not be the best board for this question. Daytona Beach is 75 miles away from Port Canaveral, so there aren't all that many people who have stayed at Daytona Beach in conjunction with a Disney Cruise vacation.

Kelly,

Call the Chamber on Commerce, they have a Superior Small Lodging guide. I have used this in the past to get a hotel in Daytona with luck. The hotels are old, but were clean.

Our first cruise we spent the night before at the Adam's Mark. It is the largest hotel in Daytona, right on the boardwalk. It was something that we always wanted to do. We went in Oct and got a good rate with the Entertainment Card.

If you are staying more than a night, the Sunglow beach Resort is a nice place. We stay there in Feb and are staying there after our cruise in June. They are condos with separate bedrooms (1br and 2br) and full kitchen. It is away from the boardwalk though. It is in Daytona Beach Shores. just south of the Port Organge bridge.

Good Luck!

We also stayed at the Adam's Mark hotel. This hotel is located right on the boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter