DC discount on plan package???

louisaho

DIS Veteran
i am interested on the Grand Plan and a delux concierge in GF

i know that there is 20% of the resort, but don't know if there is any discount on the "plan" portion with disney club?

i heard that some pp got 10% off the plan and 20% off hotel, for those who got this discount, can you tell me what you did? if you don't mind , can you tell me your name, because everytime i called DC, they said that please giv eme the person who got this discount, and they will see is this is applicable on mine or not

louisaho, if you are going to book a high-end package like that, I strongly advise going through a travel agent. Packages are complex and a good agent will ferret out the best deal for you (including DC or other discounts, if available) and will not charge you a dime for his/her services! Dreams Unlimited (which is affiliated with this board) is one possibility -- look in the headers above and click on Disney World Vacations. Another I can personally recommend (I use her myself) is Sue Pisaturo of Small World Travel at WDWTravelAgent@aol.com -- either way, you really should consider it. I think you'll come out with a better deal that way.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter