• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC Members: Fall Disney Magazine yet?

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Any Canadian DC members get their Fall issue yet? I saw it on stands several weeks ago but I am still waiting on mine. It is usually late but it just seems really late this time! :confused:

We have had ours for about 2 weeks now. Maybe you should follow up - they might send you out another copy. I had that happen with another magazine and they just mailed out a new copy.

Was it the one with the Epcot cover? I got mine a couple of weeks ago ...

If it is the one with epcot and mickey on the cover I too have had it for quite some time now.....not sure when the next one is due out, I was at Chapters on Wed and they still had the epcot one out and I know they usually get the new copy in long before mine arrives!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Thought so!

Thanks guys...off to e-mail the Disney Club! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter