DC reservations for August?

Magpie3

Earning My Ears
We have decided at the last minute to head for WDW this August. I have managed to get reservations for 4 nights at the Contemporary, and 2 nights at the Beach Club.
The last time we went, I had a Magic Kingdom Club card ~ I'm wondering if we can get a Disney Club card and apply it for discounts to the reservations we have already made? or if we can make new reservations using the card and cancel the others?
(There are 5 of us ~ would purchasing the club membership make sense even if we could not get a room discount?
Thanks for any info!

Depending on when you are planning to visit, there may not be enough time to get the DC card before you go. If you decide to join, I would recommend that you do it asap. You will need your membership number (which you can get rather quickly) to make the room reservations and you will need the card for all the other discounts. Here's the link to more info on the Disney Club:

http://disneyclub.disney.go.com/dyn...ub.disney.go.com/dynamic/MembersOnly/MainPage

Discount rooms are limited in number so there may not be any available for your dates when you call. Never hurts to keep trying, though as availability changes frequently. If you haven't already, do check out Mary Waring's Mousesaver website. She has posted discount codes that anyone can use. You may be able to get a room discount without the DC. Here's a link to her site:

www.MouseSavers.com

The DC offers a 10% merchandise discount at the Disney Store and selected stores in Downtown Disney. There are several dining discounts(20% off at Swan/Dolphin restaurants and 10% at several of the DD restaurants), park admission discounts( not quite 5%), mini-golf discounts(15%) and a car rental discount at National. Those are just the ones I can remember right now. You will also receive a subscription to the Disney Magazine.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter