DC/Sea World same day

Jenny

DIS Veteran
My husband & I are looking forward to our day at DC & we plan to stay until 5:30, closing. With the ticket, it says 7 day entrance to Sea World before or after DC. Is it possible to enter Sea World at 5:30 after DC on the same day?

It should be possible, although you may just be able to see the ending Shamu show during the last few hours.

We used SeaWorld's complimentary Land Rover transportation when we went to Discovery Cove. So when they dropped us off back at SeaWorld, we spent the rest of the day there. (Got back from DC about 4:30) Depending on what time SeaWorld is open till (7:00 in our case), you will only be able to see a few things before close, which was fine with us. We rode the Atlantis ride, saw the Shamu show (daughter's highlight), fed the seals, saw the penquins.

Just show the person at the turnstile your badge from DC, you get right in. You get to bypass the ticket lines.

If you have any other DC or SW questions, let me know.

You could do both in the same day, but you're not going to see much at Sea World. I think Sea World is an all day park, too. Most of the shows are at scheduled times, many have their last showing at 5:30 or earlier, so IMHO, you would really miss alot of the enjoyment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter