DC wetsuit will it fit me???

moosebug

Disney Bound in December. Loves ladybugs. Marrie
Hi I am a size sixteen and fh is a big guy too. Will I have problems finding a wetsuit to wear at DC?
Thanks!

The vests come in many different sizes. There is a ladies small , medium and large, and I do believe x tra large for the ladies..

I can go between a medium and large, and I went for the medium. It was fine.

DH is a bigger guy as well, and I think he went for a large instead of a extra large.

For the vests they even had xx large and xxx Large as well.

There were in bins by the beach, but you had to get there early to get them they were in limited quantities.

She's right, they have bins next to the beach. It's the last thing you'll get after entering the park. You reach into the bin, grab one, and go. The XXX sizes will still be there, that's not a problem. The Medium's go fast.
That's another reason why you want to get there early. They have a limit of 1000 people, but in the morning when everyone shows up at the same time wanting the same thing, you'll end up waiting if you get there at say 09:15am. Be there by at least 08:30am, I'd even say 08:00am. You may end up being bored for 45 minutes, but then you're first to be checked in, first to the snorkle station, first to the wet suit bins, and first to pick a spot on the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter