DCA- path between cars land and Guardians - is it closed?

smchristy

Mouseketeer
With the closure of Bugs Land is the path between Cars Land and Guardians closed?

Yes it is gone. And you DEF notice it. Especially during events like food and wine festival Halloween Christmas etc... Rip to that beautiful little walkway through bugsland :[

Yes, was sad to have to walk around. Going to miss the Bugs Land water feature. We used to walk through that a few times a day (during the summer) to cool off a bit.

Oddly enough what I missed was the sound of the crickets and bugs in the land as we walked through. It was always so peaceful and quaint first thing in the morning.

Oddly enough what I missed was the sound of the crickets and bugs in the land as we walked through. It was always so peaceful and quaint first thing in the morning.
Me too! I loved all the greenery too. I really hope they didn't rip it all out for Marvel land, although I suspect they got rid of quite a bit of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter