DCL 9/13 Western Cruise any body going?

kenics

Mouseketeer
Any other DVCers going?

this is our first cruise, and I amreally enjoying th articles on travel rap. Are people pretty active on the ship, walking alot etc... Also i have heard I might need to bring my own water for the trip to keep in my room. Can ya'll flood me with tips or suggestions!! Thanks!!

Hi, My family will be on the 9/13 cruise. My brother and his family are going too. We can't wait. We also are DVCers. Old Key West is our home resort. I would bring bottled water to keep in your fridge. I am a big soda drinker and am planning to bring a couple of cases on the ship. My husband and I were on the 4-day cruise in December and I got many envious looks and remarks on my Caffeine-free Diet Dr. Pepper!:)

Do you have any young children? I have a 3,5,7, and 10 year old going.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter