DCL Fantasy & Dream Room Configuration Listing *UPDATED list of rooms needed 1st post

Hi...This is so terribly helpful! Thank you! I was just looking for 6532, 6534, and 6536 sleeping capacity! I did notice, however, that 6536 is left off your original list. I'm sure you were just typing so quickly that you skipped from 6534 to 6538! :)

Fantasy

Room #: 6166
Category: 8D
Sleeps: 4
Bunk?: no
Murphy?: yes

Room #: 6168
Category: 8D
Bunk?: no
Murphy?: yes

Hi...This is so terribly helpful! Thank you! I was just looking for 6532, 6534, and 6536 sleeping capacity! I did notice, however, that 6536 is left off your original list. I'm sure you were just typing so quickly that you skipped from 6534 to 6538! :)

Thanks! Thought I had gone through everything. I originally was looking rooms up by category/deck so many were left out.

I got the info from room reports. If the 5E has a bunk it sleeps 4. Well as long as it is not HA apparently.
Regarding the HA, it has a bunk, if it has a couch and queen too, therefore it too sleeps 4.

No, did not run any of these thru DCL site.

ETA;
Ran 8500 thru DCL; Dream and Fantasy same results.
OK, I see your point about Fantasy 8500HA 9C. It only comes up with 3 pax thru DCL.
So it either lacks a couch or the room report is wrong. :confused3

I don't trust all the room reports. It's easy to note the wrong ship or wrong room. I just found a picture on Passporter's site that shows 8500 with a couch. I give more credibility to that one. Also found a measuring tape showing 13" clearance under the beds. I know that question has been asked before. ;)

I am reviewing youtube videos that show the room number to try and figure out some of the missing rooms.

Looking through the videos I remembered there were originally HA rooms that were removed from that status after the Dream was completed and inspected. I pulled up the first deck plans to get a list, and have noted these rooms because since they were originally HA, they have a different bathroom setup with one room and no tub. If there is an X after the number, that room is not longer considered HA.

2007X
2507X
5018X
5518X
6001X
6012X
6510X
6512X
7190X
7688X
8184X
8682X
9670X
11006 ADDED
11008X

I found the stateroom we have booked on the Dream in the list on the first page of this thread. It indicated that this stateroom on the Fantasy has a Murphy bed. Would the same stateroom number on the Dream be likely to have the Murphy bed as well?
Thanks

I didn't find any rooms that allowed a different number of people on each ship, so my guess is that they are the same. Some had said there were differences, but I haven't found any posts confirming this yet. I looked up most of these within a few days of the 2015 dates opening, so most rooms were available on the cruises I checked, before muster station numbers would have been a factor.

We're booked in this cabin for next year and I was hoping that it didn't have a Murphy bed in it since (I think) it makes the chair stick out into the room a little. I just did this "booking" on the DCL web site and it let me book 5 adults in it.

7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

$6,058.00
Sail Date January 10, 2015 Ship Disney Fantasy Ports Port Canaveral, Florida; St. Thomas/St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Castaway Cay

Adult 1:$1,617.00Adult 2:$1,617.00Adult 3:$798.00Adult 4:$798.00Adult 5:$798.00Government Taxes & Fees (Cruise):$430.00.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total $6,058.00

Stateroom:
Room #6596

Category 04D - Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Upgrade to a Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Help for only $60.49 per person per day.
View:
Private Verandah
Guests:
5 Adults

Dining Preference: Second Seating Ground Transportation: Declined Vacation Protection Plan:
Not Included

Thanks, that would be 5 kids or adults. I'll update the list.

That's right, but I specified 5 adults just to make sure that there was no question that the 5th person wasn't counted as an infant or anything. (or is that only at the WDW resorts?? LOL).

Anyway, I should've said Thank you to YOU for putting this list together. :)

That's right, but I specified 5 adults just to make sure that there was no question that the 5th person wasn't counted as an infant or anything. (or is that only at the WDW resorts?? LOL).

Anyway, I should've said Thank you to YOU for putting this list together. :)

On DCL if you are a person, you count, no matter what age. ;)

Ship: Dream
Room #: 9162
Category: 8B
Bunk?: Y
Murphy?: N

I see that on the Dream 7006 & 7504 each sleep 4. Does anyone know if the Fantasy is the same?

I heard there were a few differences, but could never find/prove it.

lbgraves ran both Dream and Fantasy and found no differences in the cabins researched.

When are you sailing exactly?

If you are searching for a cruise in the near future, the reason is that there isn't capacity left on the ship to allow that many people in the room. They sell a certain number of 5-person rooms, 4-person rooms, 3 person rooms and once those quotas are met it doesn't matter how many people CAN actually sleep in the room you want to book. I ran most of these numbers opening week when not many rooms were booked first for 5 people, then 4 and 3 to see what the website would allow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter