DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 1 of my favorites on CC, kind of our theme of just R&R-ing.

PIMG0236_1_082.jpg

Just a helpful hint to everyone who might want to subscribe to this thread, but without posting... At the top of this thread, there are some menus. One of them is "Thread Tools." Just click that and you'll see an option to subscribe to this thread.

Happy Posting :)

I'll kick off "part deux" of the DCL POTD thread with a shot of the beach at CC.

CastawayCayBeach2.jpg

All these photos are making me not want to wait for my cruise. I'm so impatient. But then I'll be so ready when it finally gets here. But in the meantime, thanks for keeping a smile on my face! :goodvibes

Pansy, these hammocks - are they all over CC or just in certain spots? I do love the relaxed feel of this shot.

And the shot of Christ Church - did is this stop part of the island tour, or did you venture out on your own? I think I'd definitely want to see this place.

I would like to know to whomever took the picture showing Sloppy Joe's on the old thread can tell me if they have a negative, etc that I can have a copy of - I copied and pasted it and sent it to our own conch board and there was so much interest in it and we want copies to have framed to hang with our other pictures of our hometown.
Thanks
Shirley
an ol' conch from Key West

Here's my first for the new thread. I think my daughter took this while we were on the paddle boat. This past week being filled with snow & the flu, I'd give about anything to be back at CC right now. :cloud9:
DSCN0196.jpg

With two
Panama crossings coming up in May and August
, if you wish to look at some photos from 2005, click this link:-

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1356162&page=2

It will go to page 2 with pictures and information DCL handed out, on that cruise. Depending on your intenet connection it may take a little while to complete.

If you want 2005 Eastbound Navigators and port guides for Cabo and Acapulco, please select page one, these are also repeated in the Navigators section on the Dis.

All these photos are making me not want to wait for my cruise. I'm so impatient. But then I'll be so ready when it finally gets here. But in the meantime, thanks for keeping a smile on my face! :goodvibes

Pansy, these hammocks - are they all over CC or just in certain spots? I do love the relaxed feel of this shot.

And the shot of Christ Church - did is this stop part of the island tour, or did you venture out on your own? I think I'd definitely want to see this place.

Hammocks are in several spots on CC, the family beach and adult beach that I know of. This hammock & ship pic was taken from behind the rental shack near the lagoon at the family beach.

The church is next to the pirate mueseam - sp? and a few blocks from the strawmarket. We walked around a few streets an the church just has a draw to it. Will try and post some more pics of it. Hope to stop back by in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter