DCL Picture of the Day - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
This thread is the third to be opened for everyone to share their pictures and memories of DCL. The previous threads can be found

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 1
DCL Picture of the Day - Part 2

Enjoy!

This is a shot from above the bay looking down on the Magic in my favorite port on the EB PC Repo cruise last year...Cartegena.

100_8607-1.jpg

can't wait to see more photo's

Beautiful family picture!! Lovely way to start the new thread. I have yet to share a picture on this thread but I am 6 weeks away from my first Disney cruise (first ever cruise) so I will soon have TONS of pics to add! :thumbsup2

Now we have a face to go with "lbgraves" - or did I just miss it before? Beautiful family!

i love this thread!! I have 109 days before my 3rd cruise on the Magic, and even though that seems close, it seems far away. So every morning I wake up, look at the photo of the day and remind myself what I am waiting for. I just get major adrenaline when I see the boat and remember when they say "Welcome aboard the Nolan Family" Yes thats me...LOL Ok so I am a Disney freak..=0 Looking forward to tomorrow's photos...=)

Thanks. :) LOL! Not sure but our pictures have been in my signature for a while. :)

That is certainly true but I wouldn't recognize you if I passed you in the hall because you guys are so small. Besides I have "old eyes" and have problems with the contacts and seeing, well, near and far. One eye sees near and one eye sees far and they don't work together too well. Anywhoo, now I know... ;)

That is certainly true but I wouldn't recognize you if I passed you in the hall because you guys are so small. Besides I have "old eyes" and have problems with the contacts and seeing, well, near and far. One eye sees near and one eye sees far and they don't work together too well. Anywhoo, now I know... ;)

:) Here I am a little more presentable then...with many of the people you will see me with on the Magic next time at our favorite place onboard. :)
100_8837.jpg

I love seeing pics - and thinking Only a few short months and I will be on the Magic for a blissful / funfilled week !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!