DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

10471552_10153017716081321_3605708999689451233_o.jpg

Ooh La La on the Fantasy. This picture always makes me think of a doll house. LOL.

Juneau Aug 2017 - our Naturalist told us just before a tribal elder died, he said he would be reincarnated as an orca. You would know it was him because the top of his dorsal fin would hook to the left. Coincidence???
36567544522_993a71019b_z.jpg

I wonder if that's T67. I forget what his nickname was... But when I was on HAL to Alaska, the naturalist was telling us about him - he's so large that though he has never been in captivity his fin bends. And he has TWO females who do all his work for him. I'd actually heard about him on my whale watching trip out of Juneau. But if that's him, he is well known up there. :)

Juneau Aug 2017 - our Naturalist told us just before a tribal elder died, he said he would be reincarnated as an orca. You would know it was him because the top of his dorsal fin would hook to the left. Coincidence???
36567544522_993a71019b_z.jpg

I wonder if that's T67. I forget what his nickname was... But when I was on HAL to Alaska, the naturalist was telling us about him - he's so large that though he has never been in captivity his fin bends. And he has TWO females who do all his work for him. I'd actually heard about him on my whale watching trip out of Juneau. But if that's him, he is well known up there. :)

That is so interesting and neat. I had always thought that just the ones in captivity only had the bent fins.
Also super awesome to see an orca. We had been told on our Alaskan cruise that you only have a 10% chance of seeing Orca's. We totally lucked out and saw some though and I was so excited. Even the tour company seemed pretty excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!