DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

Then you should try Palo on your next cruise - they have a whole table with all kinds of cheeses at brunch..
The best cheese outside of France..
I consider myself a cheese connoisseur and I've been to many European countries and srsly Palo's cheese is amazing.
Well, more than a connoisseur I'm a cheese gourmand...I LOVE cheese. Almost any cheese.

Then you should try Palo on your next cruise - they have a whole table with all kinds of cheeses at brunch..
I consider myself a cheese connoisseur and I've been to many European countries and srsly Palo's cheese is amazing.
Well, more than a connoisseur I'm a cheese gourmand...I LOVE cheese. Almost any cheese.

We have, you are right they have the best cheese. :cool1: We can't wait to go back.

Very good, no doubt. But the cheese course at Remy is next level - amazing quality and variety!

You won't ever see that one again. They dock in Ringaskiddy now. So sad. Several of the locals told us that the main road has to be closed when the ship docks in Cobh and because of the time of day that Disney pulls in, it causes a lot of issues and people got really upset. They blamed Disney, said some really bad things about Disney, so Disney decided to dock in Ringaskiddy (which is very industrial and a 30+ minute journey to Cobh).

You won't ever see that one again. They dock in Ringaskiddy now. So sad. Several of the locals told us that the main road has to be closed when the ship docks in Cobh and because of the time of day that Disney pulls in, it causes a lot of issues and people got really upset. They blamed Disney, said some really bad things about Disney, so Disney decided to dock in Ringaskiddy (which is very industrial and a 30+ minute journey to Cobh).
I'm sorry and surprised to hear that. We were there in September 2018 and everyone there seemed thrilled to see the Disney Magic. People were lining the dock and streets to see us off. It was actually an amazing scene. I would love to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!