DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyAnne

"We all need a little Disney in our lives!"
Well, I I love looking at all the beautiful pictures that are posted over on the theme parks board so I thought it would be fun to start a picture thread here too! The rules are, you can only post one picture a day and it can be of anything DCL! Easy and fun right?!?!?

I'll start.

DSC01349.jpg

Palm trees and the Wonder - Life doesn't get better than this!

Dw and DDs at CC on out 04 Thanksgiving Western sailing....

Disney04155.jpg

Ok I am totally computer helpless, is there a easy way to explain to me how to post a picture? We have our digital pics from our June 5th 4 night Wonder saved, but how would I post one here?

Go to www.photobucket.com, the upload the pics there. When the pic is there highlight the "img" line and copy. Then past right under your post....good luck!

Thanks soccercruiser....wonder if bethipoo figured it out?

I hope this works...we've had this picture on our desktop for a long time!

Deb

100_0617.jpg

Not that I am one bit proud about this photo or anything (LOL!!!), but here is a photo of me pushing the button, as we were leaving Castaway Cay, to sound the Magic's horn, during our January 2005 cruise.

Andy%20pushing%20the%20Magic's%20horn%20button.JPG

If you are using photobucket go to edit and reduce size and it will copy smaller......

LAMPSKIES said:
Dw and DDs at CC on out 04 Thanksgiving Western sailing....

Disney04155.jpg
Lamskies, isn't there are law about marrying someone underage where you live? You said your DW is in the picture. They all look so young (and they're cute too!!)

:rotfl2: @ Jrabbit.....I'm sure DW would give you a big hug!!

Verandahman.......nothing wrong with a little bragging...... :cool1:

Not yet...lol

waiting for DH to get home in case I screw it up.

:wizard: hey everybody
I have so many pictures from my cruise a couple of months ago, and i cant wait to put a new one up every day. Heres one of my favorites.

bae086fe.jpg

Ahh the Key West sunset. What more is there to say.
I hope this works cause im not really sure how to transfer the pictures. :wizard:

Invisible Penguinboy said:
:wizard: hey everybody
I have so many pictures from my cruise a couple of months ago, and i cant wait to put a new one up every day. Heres one of my favorites.

bae086fe.jpg

Ahh the Key West sunset. What more is there to say.
I hope this works cause im not really sure how to transfer the pictures. :wizard:

Absolutely Beautiful!!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts