DCL Tips - VCR in room

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
Kevin, those were some great tips.

Regarding the VCR in the room, do you know: Is this only if you're not feeling well? Was there a charge?

My husband is TV addicted. Must have one running all the time. After hours upon hours of the same shopping advice and sports center program he was ready to blow a gasket. It was so hostile, I went to Customer Service and asked why we can't get a "real" station? They just shrugged their shoulders.

The next cruise he lugged a protable dvd player and movies on with him.

I'd like to get the VCR setup if it's available.

I believe this service is only available to those "stuck" in their staterooms due to illness.

If you are showing signs of being ill, cruise lines (including DCL) can and will quarantine you to your stateroom. This is most often associated with the virus that can run rampant through a cruise ship. This is a "perk" for those stuck in that situation.

I do not believe this is available to those who just dont like whats being shown and should probably not be requested for that reason

Also, please keep in mind that you are not watching regular televison. Anything that is coming in live is coming through the satelite and as discussed in another part of this week's show, satelite time is expensive.

Buy him a video iPod for Christmas and let him load it up with the movies and TV shows he wants to watch. That way, he can watch them anywhere on the ship.

Kevin

Buy him a video iPod for Christmas and let him load it up with the movies and TV shows he wants to watch. That way, he can watch them anywhere on the ship.

Kevin

Good suggestion. I'm gonna have to do that. It get's easier every year to have everything you want at your fingertips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter