Dcl transfer from Swan.

JPTexan82

Ever which way but loose
My wife and I going to be staying one night before our cruise at the Swan. The question I have is how do they do the dcl luggage transfer to th ship? Do you just put them outside your room, then they show up. Or do I need to take them to the lobby and put them on the bus?

Anyone have an idea what time they have been picking up in the past. I know the window of time.

You will be given instructions in your room the night before you are to go on the bus.
You will either:
have to take your luggage to the check-in location
or
have a bus boy come, get your luggage for you, and meet you at the check-in location.

Just registered, this will be my first post answer. :)

We just went on the fantasy and stayed at the swan. You have to bring your own luggages down to the lobby where the cruise shuttle guide waits for you. Then you will haul your luggages to the shuttle and if they are tagged then they will be taken directly to your state room. You will need to hand carry any untagged ones with you once arrived.

They told us to be down at the lobby around 11:45, but we waited for some other guests and ended up leaving around 12:15pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter