DCL + WDW Couple Trip

Squggl3

Earning My Ears
Hello! Hubby and I leave in 10 day ( or 9 days 3 hours 25 minutes and 45 seconds). This will be my first trip report! DH and I are going on our first trip to the world alone (we usually go with a group of 25-30 family members!). We head at 6:45am on September 17th! Our first stop is POFQ for one night before heading off to a 3 night cruise on the Disney Dream! Then we arrive at POP for 6 more nights! <3
A little about us, I am a Disney freak (seriously that's my license plate!) I have been almost every year since I was 8 years old. I love all things disney! I also am a dog groomer and have a (blind) horse, 3 dogs and 2 rabbits. I met my husband 6 years ago and we got married while on a trip to the world in 2013. That was my DH first trip to disney. While I am a huge adrenaline junkie and love all the rides, he is a total foodie and loves all the different cuisine at the world. His favorite park is Epcot and especially during F&WF. You can plunk me in the middle of any park bad I'd be happy. He is a Motörhead and love fixing up atvs, tractors, go-carts etc. He is also an avid hunter.
I hope you all enjoy my first trip report!!! I'm going to try and update while we are traveling!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter