DCP Background check

jeff1999

Earning My Ears
Hey all!
So i am absolutely terrified, it has been my dream to be in the DCP and after my phone interview i am feeling very good! However i have a summons on my record for underage drinking from when i was 18, i am now almost 22. I will 100% disclose this in my background check if i make it down to Orlando. Do you think this will disqualify me from the DCP?!?!?!? Please help.

No, be honest, I do know a couple people who had this on their record and got in. You will be asked about it in the interview stage. Now if you can get it cleared from your record that is better long term of course and may be possible but for the DCP, again it is not a job killer.

I do know a couple people who had this on their record and got in. You will be asked about it in the interview stage

Oh okay awesome! i actually had my interview and they didnt ask and they didnt ask on the application! they said that they ask when you get accepted and i am just terrified that they would revoke my acceptance

They never ask anything about background checks on the application. What they do is wait until you come to your onboarding meeting. They do it then. Right after you are basically hired and have dumped your old job.Now I’m all worried because in 1996 almost 23 years ago while I was in the Army living with the mother of my child I got into an argument with her and she started throwing al kinds of porcelane things to me and was close to hitting my 2 year old at the time with them. I had to pin her down to the floor until she got a hold of herself then she left and called the police. Later I got arrested and got charged with assault and battery. This was so long ago I thought it wouldn’t matter but I am all worried that now that I quit my job they get me fired right away. Once the background check comes back. Can someone tell me something about this?

Hey all!
So i am absolutely terrified, it has been my dream to be in the DCP and after my phone interview i am feeling very good! However i have a summons on my record for underage drinking from when i was 18, i am now almost 22. I will 100% disclose this in my background check if i make it down to Orlando. Do you think this will disqualify me from the DCP?!?!?!? Please help.
What ended up happening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!