DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You got hit by Batman?

Felt like it!

jammiekablamm.jpg

What's a repositioning cruise?

it's when they move the home port for the ship to ship out of. In this case, I was on the Magic and it was sailing out of New York City, it will now bw sailing out of San Juan, PR, so the trip was from New York to San Juan.

And another day ends. It was lightly snowing here, so it looked like the Star Wars jump to hyperspeed.

it's when they move the home port for the ship to ship out of. In this case, I was on the Magic and it was sailing out of New York City, it will now bw sailing out of San Juan, PR, so the trip was from New York to San Juan.

Got it. I guess that doesn't happen often.

Top O the Mornin Dads! It's Tuesday got................ oh ya, 25th Wedding Anniversary today. Have a good one gents!

Saw the picture on FB. Congrats Mike.

Thank you guys for all the well wishes on our 25th anniversary. So not to sound like the old “get off my lawn” guy but for you younger gents, take care of her and for the love of Mike fight for each other and you marriage every day.
Well, now that rather salvages an otherwise bla day.

Congrats to y'all and many more to come.
Glad to be at least a small part of making your day better Rob - cheers!

My Dad passed away earlier today. He passed without pain and peacfullly which is based on the circumstances is a good thing. I am grateful that I was able to say goodbye to him in person this past weekend. Thoughts, prayers and pixie dust appreciated for my younger siblings as they will be without a Dad to see them graduate college, walk them down the aisle or any other life milestones. Thanks guys and again sorry for bringing a bit of downer here especially at this time of year.

My Dad passed away earlier today. He passed without pain and peacfullly which is based on the circumstances is a good thing. I am grateful that I was able to say goodbye to him in person this past weekend. Thoughts, prayers and pixie dust appreciated for my younger siblings as they will be without a Dad to see them graduate college, walk them down the aisle or any other life milestones. Thanks guys and again sorry for bringing a bit of downer here especially at this time of year.
All our condolences from over our side of the pond Mike to you and your family.
All the best mate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter