DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Congratulations?...

Congratulations ….I hope. My wife was recently medically retired from her job. Took her a couple of months to adjust to not working, but she
happy with her early retirement.

Randall, not sure if this should be a congratulations or a sorry to hear that so I will leave it at best wishes and prayers for a peaceful transition.

Enjoy the life of leisure my friend.

Good luck Jodi!

Thank you Gentlemen. It is all good, Jodi and I have been planning for this for a few months. We are looking forward to being able to share our lives together for many years to come.

giphy.gif

So, I've been out on medical leave since June for my back. Saw my doctor on Tuesday and was not released to return to work. I let my employer know when I got home. Got a call from my boss today, looks like I'm retired Boys!

Thank you Gentlemen. It is all good, Jodi and I have been planning for this for a few months. We are looking forward to being able to share our lives together for many years to come

Congratulations Randall. Enjoy retirement. After you heal up, do you all have any plans? Snowbird? Cross country driving tour? Cruise?

Woohoo, it's Friday. And there is no basketball, no volleyball, no work!! That means a weekend on the sofa!!!!

LOL, who am I kidding.

Morning, gents.
Not going to go back to read all the shenanigans but did see a certain someone retired. But not sure if that’s entirely a good thing or not. Hoping it is.

I can't wait to see what he does with this place now that he has all that time on his hands.

So, I've been out on medical leave since June for my back. Saw my doctor on Tuesday and was not released to return to work. I let my employer know when I got home. Got a call from my boss today, looks like I'm retired Boys!
Sorry that it's your back that caused you to retire, but enjoy the 3rd phase of life.

Bacon’s on me
I'll have a double

Woohoo, it's Friday. And there is no basketball, no volleyball, no work!! That means a weekend on the sofa!!!!

LOL, who am I kidding.
Lol had me going

can't wait to see what he does with this place now that he has all that time on his hands.
Jodi is gonna have him busier now than when he worked. We will never see him

During the last few trips to WDW I've noticed buses have improved with all the new roads and the routes have gotten more direct. On the other hand the Monorail has become the Snailorail it seems like it takes forever to get from MK to Epcot:scared:. I like the idea that you go through bag check at the monorail resorts when going to MK since it takes up the time you are waiting, But the check point at Epcot is always crazy backed up:rolleyes1

So this is what I came up with over the last few trips:confused3
- MK to Epcot take the bus to Beach Club enter back entrance (usually no line unless the boat just arrived, when the gondola opens could be a different story) you get to avoid the crowd and the backed up checkpoint at the main entrance, plus going in using the back you are closer to all the beer:thumbsup2

- Epcot to MK, I use the back exit and catch the bus to MK from Beach Club

- AK or HS to MK - bus to Contemporary walk to MK checkpoint is along the way and you get to avoid the main checkpoint

- AK to Epcot - bus to Beach Club

I like that they have the bag checkpoint and metal detectors at the parks and the CM's do a great job. The biggest problems that cause the lines is merging and not having everything ready for inspection:confused3

Thank you Gentlemen. It is all good, Jodi and I have been planning for this for a few months. We are looking forward to being able to share our lives together for many years to come.

In that case... congrats on the retirement!

LOL, who am I kidding.

Had me going too.

I can't wait to see what he does with this place now that he has all that time on his hands.

remember-november-24.gif

- MK to Epcot take the bus to Beach Club enter back entrance (usually no line unless the boat just arrived, when the gondola opens could be a different story) you get to avoid the crowd and the backed up checkpoint at the main entrance, plus going in using the back you are closer to all the beer:thumbsup2

This is what I've thought too. Would love to do a timed race between the two a few times to see if it always works, or occasionally.

Volume-1.jpg

Morning all...
Welcome to Friday (except for Pkondz of course).
Get your Christmas lists together, the Big Guy needs to get all the final logistics worked out, ya' know.

Excelent-01.jpg

The Liquor stores shelves are full it can only mean one thing,:rolleyes1 It's FRIDAY
So, when they're empty then it must be Saturday Morning.

To quote Hobs...

PBTBT!!
MMF MMF EEP!

LOL, who am I kidding.
That's better...
We all know that weekends are just workdays for the work that you can't do while your working.

Of course this also means that Randall will now be doing a whole lot of working from now on...

Hello gents, I have finally dug out from our first major snowstorm of the season. 27cm (almost 12 inches) fell. Took me two hours with a snowblower this morning to clean it up, bloody drifts too high and had to beat them down with a shovel for the blower to get through it. Canadian problems.
The good news is that I didn't get to work until lunch time, so only 1/2 day for me. Now, quitting time.

So my wife had a back operation this week;a while back she was having her heart checked out (all is good) but the Dr noticed on her CT that she has degenerative disk disorder in her lower back. So she went this week and they put a gel filler into her disks to try and relieve it. Will know if 48-72 hrs if it was successful. Then we left that appointment and went to her dermatologist and they found a spot that they are concerned about SO we had that cut off and sent off. wont know for 10 days if it is cancerous or not. She is falling apart, I may have to part her out and trade up for a newer model.
I hope the news from here on is good.

Got a call from my boss today, looks like I'm retired Boys!
Congrats Randall. Enjoy it!
I hope to join you in 10 years or so. Or 15. Or 20. Who knows.

Well... if I can’t have a Porsche, I’ll settle for chocolate.
Sounds about right.

Looks like Dan is incognito on a Friday afternoon. I'll take this one again.
That's it, I'm calling it. Everybody out. Everyone over to my place for snow cooler beer. Given the wintry scene out my window, the last one out takes Queen Elsa home. Let me tell ya, she knows her way around an icicle and just wait until you see what she can do with your snowballs.

Hello gents, I have finally dug out from our first major snowstorm of the season. 27cm (almost 12 inches) fell. Took me two hours with a snowblower this morning to clean it up, bloody drifts too high and had to beat them down with a shovel for the blower to get through it. Canadian problems.
The good news is that I didn't get to work until lunch time, so only 1/2 day for me. Now, quitting time.

Been there... sans snowblower. Don’t envy you at all... except for the snowblower part.

Looks like Dan is incognito on a Friday afternoon. I'll take this one again.
That's it, I'm calling it. Everybody out. Everyone over to my place for snow cooler beer. Given the wintry scene out my window, the last one out takes Queen Elsa home. Let me tell ya, she knows her way around an icicle and just wait until you see what she can do with your snowballs.

:laughing: Nicely done.

giphy.gif

Congrats Randallparty:. Just incase you get bored I did see on the news today that Ohio State got the 1st Bacon Vending machine, This could be next big thing you could probably get in on the ground floor:confused3.

Morning, gents.
I see the rest of you have enough sense to still be sleeping.
Staff Christmas party tonight. In 27 years, this will be the first I go to. I’m a lock for a prize... assuming there are some?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter