DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon Guys,

Another freezing day up here in the Great White North. I did manage get the outdoors Christmas decorations up.

Luckily I cam in in time to see Kentucky throw away their half time lead to Seton Hall...not too happy about that.

Morning, gents.
I see the rest of you have enough sense to still be sleeping.
Staff Christmas party tonight. In 27 years, this will be the first I go to. I’m a lock for a prize... assuming there are some?

Will they know who you are?

Morning gents. Hope you all had a good weekend. I don't have a lot to report. I got the Christmas tree up finally on Saturday. I was wondering how our cat would react (we got her after Christmas last year) but so far she isn't too bothered by it.

Staff Christmas party tonight. In 27 years, this will be the first I go to. I’m a lock for a prize... assuming there are some?
Mine was Saturday night too. I skipped it. It's not really my thing. I am pretty sure prizes at our party got cut years ago, sadly.

A snowblower would be a great prize . :hyper:
A snow shovel perhaps. :lmao::lmao:
mowgli laugh.gif

Morning Guys,

Today marks the start of the last two weeks of work for the year. :cool1: Now if winter would just go away so we can allow fall to finish it would be great.

Morning gents. Hope you all had a good weekend. I don't have a lot to report. I got the Christmas tree up finally on Saturday. I was wondering how our cat would react (we got her after Christmas last year) but so far she isn't too bothered by it.

I did the outside decorations in the freezing cold on Saturday. Put on the tree and strung the lights yesterday afternoon. That fulfilled my tree decorating obligations.

Back to Monday morning. It's cold outside, my back hurts, and I'm not at WDW. Get off my lawn. That is the Grumpy report for the day.

Have a Snicker Norm; you're not yourself when you're hungry.

Morning all...
Nasty out there. Ice and poor drivers make for a bad combination.

On the upside, we've got the house all fixed up for the holidays.
(Now I just need to find the money to allow us to put anything under that pretty tree.)

I was wondering how our cat would react (we got her after Christmas last year) but so far she isn't too bothered by it.
Give it time...

This is our first year without critters.
So it's also the first year in a long while where we didn't have to put a cage around the tree.

That is the Grumpy report for the day.
I approve of the Grumpy Report.
Heck, I pretty much resemble the Grumpy Report.

Now if winter would just go away so we can allow fall to finish it would be great.
Most folks forget that it ain't actually winter yet.
What we've seen so far is likely nothing more then the previews.

Entering into 'heck week' at work for me. Christmas time is super nice, everyone else is on PTO and most of our clients are closed, so I can just wiggle my mouse every few minutes and hang out with family. But I'm gonna be pulling all nighters all this week finishing the project I let slide while I was in Orlando last week!

Today marks the start of the last two weeks of work for the year.
Ditto. Except I miscalculated my vacation days. I had planned on taking from Dec 22nd to Jan 1st off. I have 3 vacation days left. I completely missed counting Dec 31st as a vacation day. So now I have to chop up my nice long break and come into work on 31st. But at least I will be able to get all the end of month stuff done, which I probably would have had to do some at home even if I took the day off. I still get the whole of Christmas week off, so I can't complain.

(Now I just need to find the money to allow us to put anything under that pretty tree.)
Ah yes. Right now Visa owns everything that's going under our tree. DW seems to forget we actually need to give them money for the privilege of using that little plastic card. And I just got the August vacation bills paid off... :worried:

But I'm gonna be pulling all nighters all this week finishing the project I let slide while I was in Orlando last week!
Hopefully it was worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter