DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Snowmaggedon is on its way. Every HS sports event is cancelled today and tomorrow, and not one snowflake yet. Maybe we should build a wall and keep out the snow. That will work.

Barney did take Homer's business, which is impressive for a career alcoholic.

For those of you in the path of the next wave of snow best of luck, it will be 60 and raining down here.

Boo. Never flaunt your good home town weather. It's like violating one of those unwritten baseball rules. You'll get one upside your head.

Last one on Trader Sams for a cheeky Uh-Oa has to take Mary Poppins home.
And let me tell ya, don’t kiss her on the mouth, because her...

Super Colour Magic Lipstick gave her halitosis.

If all she has is halitosis, then some Vick's vapor rub under the nose and I'm good for my 3 minute plan.

And after they shovel the driveways, they can walk to school. It takes a bit longer, but it will put hair on their chest.

Good for you. Make them work. No breaks. Driveway uphill both ways.

Hello from DDCC7 Dads. Landed at 9:00 am and was on Star Tours with the boys at 10:15. At Indiana Jones show now and our own Darcy is one of the extras. Have a good weekend guys.

Good for Darcy. I made the FOTLK show once, but not during a DDCC.

I hope everyone is having fun at DDCC. Then snow that we are getting isn't to bad to drive on but it is making work difficult.
Take care out there fella.

Apparently we get hit next week, which in the UK is about 3 inches of snow. Hopefully the Jeep will cope :upsidedow.

So I’ve done the sensible thing and got some ribs in today to smoke over Apple wood. It’s a bit of a twofer as DS has been curing his own piece of belly this week, as I’m teaching him how to make bacon, so I’ll smoke it at the same time as the ribs. Good eatin!

All the best fellas to those in that weather front and to those down in the world, there aren’t enough pictures in here. Or drunk posting.

Last edited:
Take care out there fella.

Apparently we get hit next week, which in the UK is about 3 inches of snow. Hopefully the Jeep will cope :upsidedow.

So I’ve done the sensible thing and got some ribs in today to smoke over Apple wood. It’s a bit of a twofer as DS has been curing his own piece of belly this week, as I’m teaching him how to make bacon, so I’ll smoke it at the same time as the ribs. Good eatin!

All the best fellas to those in that weather front and to those down in the world, there aren’t enough pictures in here. Or drunk posting.
What time is the bacon? Might try to catch a cheeky flight.

:rotfl:And you’d be more than welcome mate.
If you text me as your setting off, I’ll throw a nice brisket on as well, it should be done by the time you land...
Never been to the UK or Germany. Was supposed to be assigned to both when I was in the Air Force (Alconbury for UK and Ramstein for Germany). Maybe I'll have to try to figure out if I can manage both and come see ya! Of course, I'm hoping to see you in August and although I don't have a smoker(yet), I can offer you some amazing bacon and I make a killer cheesecaje.

Not sure if Randall had any yesterday, but Jodi did and enjoyed it. Adam(
@SouthernTaz ) really liked it and had me save him an extra piece for breakfast this morning.

Good morning everyone from a frosty Westfield NB. It's -22C with a wind chill of -30C. Hope the weekend is going well for everyone.

MMMM Bacon...:thumbsup2

Happy Saturday. Snowmaggedon has gone, which barely was enough to arrive. It was more than enough to shut down the city.

WP_20190112_07_05_59_Pro.jpg

I hope everyone is having fun at DDCC. Then snow that we are getting isn't to bad to drive on but it is making work difficult.

Oh, that snow fall above will result in multiple wrecks. Everyone panics here.

So I’ve done the sensible thing and got some ribs in today to smoke over Apple wood. It’s a bit of a twofer as DS has been curing his own piece of belly this week, as I’m teaching him how to make bacon, so I’ll smoke it at the same time as the ribs. Good eatin

West Ham looked good against Arsenal in the first half. I liked that high press, and they had their moments. Great defensive play across that back line.

Last edited:
Never been to the UK or Germany. Was supposed to be assigned to both when I was in the Air Force (Alconbury for UK and Ramstein for Germany). Maybe I'll have to try to figure out if I can manage both and come see ya! Of course, I'm hoping to see you in August and although I don't have a smoker(yet), I can offer you some amazing bacon and I make a killer cheesecaje.

Not sure if Randall had any yesterday, but Jodi did and enjoyed it. Adam(
@SouthernTaz ) really liked it and had me save him an extra piece for breakfast this morning.
Is it Keto? Can you send me the recipe? Or is it a secret? Germany is lovely place to visit, especially during the holidays. Right now August is still on, I’m sure we can manage between us to sneak in a cheeky rum based beverage in the 2 weeks I’m there...

Or maybe 2 ;)

Snowmaggedon has gone, which barely was enough to arrive.

Sitting here waiting for it to hit later this afternoon. Your pic brings me joy that we may escape unscathed, or at least have minimal shoveling to do.

Hang in there, good luck!

:faint: Do you ship internationally? Surely there's a discount for Commonwealth countries?

What time is the bacon? Might try to catch a cheeky flight.

:lmao:
You're being assimilated!

Good morning everyone from a frosty Westfield NB. It's -22C with a wind chill of -30C. Hope the weekend is going well for everyone.

brrrr… too cold. We're actually pretty warm today. Pretty comfortable -8C.

Happy Saturday. Snowmaggedon has gone, which barely was enough to arrive. It was more than enough to shut down the city.

I won't mock you. You're not prepared for that, like cities farther north. I get it. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter