DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The snow is still falling and we've got about 4-5 inches already on the ground. Keeping up with the Chiefs game and waiting for them to choke like they do every time they make the playoffs.

The snow is still falling and we've got about 4-5 inches already on the ground. Keeping up with the Chiefs game and waiting for them to choke like they do every time they make the playoffs.
I think you might have to wait for the next game for that mate, looks like the Colts can't bring it.

Swim meet wasn't all bad today as oldest placed 5th in the 500 free. She won't make the state time cut, but she's had a rough year and glad she earned a spot in regionals.

And, since I skipped tennis to go to.the swim meet, DW bought and had me assemble a laundry rack, er um, treadmill. Happy New Year. :sad2:

Have that you dirty Gooners!!!
Come on you rip roarin goal scoring cockney Irons!!!

Right. See you there. (Anyone able to translate Dan?)

Sitting here waiting for it to hit later this afternoon. Your pic brings me joy that we may escape unscathed, or at least have minimal shoveling to do.

Hope so. I do not like being snowed in. But, have a terrible medical condition - teenagers.

You're being assimilated!

!

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile.

Turns out I’m #824. I was close. Great to meet the dad’s outside Magic Kingdom today!

Glad you got in on the ddcc fun.

Ugh, sounds like you got the snow. But, you did get a Chiefs win. Until next week when Bellicheck cheats his way to another superbowl.

Ugh, sounds like you got the snow. But, you did get a Chiefs win. Until next week when Bellicheck cheats his way to another superbowl.
I'm glad that we didn't get any ice with this snow like we usually seem to get. The Arrowhead playoff curse has finally been broken. I believe you mean Bellicheat.

Morning boys from a drizzly London.

We ate some of the boys bacon this morning. He did really well, turning, smoking, and he couldn't wait for it to come out of the smoker. It was pretty good. Obviously the feedback he got was “this is the most amazing bacon I’ve ever tasted”

Here's a little photo....

IMG_6191.JPG

Sorry Cliff and Darcy about 'dem Cowboys, I still think it's Drew's year again anyhow.

Have a great Sunday chaps, and may your Dole Whips be extra Spiky.

We ate some of the boys bacon this morning. He did really well, turning, smoking, and he couldn't wait for it to come out of the smoker. It was pretty good. Obviously the feedback he got was “this is the most amazing bacon I’ve ever tasted”

img_6191-jpg.375175

It looks good. Now I'm hungry for bacon.

Morning, folks.

The offer is the same as Doc's, my man. Head on over, let me know when you're leaving, and I'll throw another rack on with the Brisket.

<starts researching costs of rowboats...>

Hope you have a snorkel to get some air from underneath all that.

And, since I skipped tennis to go to.the swim meet, DW bought and had me assemble a laundry rack, er um, treadmill. Happy New Year. :sad2:

:laughing: Sorry, dude.

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile.

I'm oddly okay with that.

Looks pretty good. Can't smell it though.

Yep, I'm in. Reprogram me now.
Looks pretty good. Can't smell it though.
Its because you don't have a premium subscription. Just email me your bank details and I'll get right on that.
<starts researching costs of rowboats...>
From Canada? In Winter? You da man. I'll listen out for the rhythmic Donk...donk...donk...

Pretty much me this morning
Anyone able to translate Dan?
Not my Mum, interestingly. She has to ask Lady K (the carrot cruncher) *** I'm talking about half the time.
It looks good. Now I'm hungry for bacon.
Well I hope you fulfilled that requirement mate after all, it is Sunday.

DW bought and had me assemble a laundry rack, er um, treadmill. Happy New Year. :sad2:
It's funny because it's true........

Right, the roast beef is just coming up to a rare medium, so I'll see you guys later if anyone is watching tonights Pats and Saints games. Good luck Mark.

Morning gents. All is quiet on the DDCC front. At least in here. And I haven't noticed anything new on FB but maybe I just missed it. They must all be busy running the marathon or something.

I'm just having a quiet day. I guess I'll try to catch the game later since I'm apparently an Eagles fan now.

Snowmaggedon has gone, which barely was enough to arrive. It was more than enough to shut down the city.

wp_20190112_07_05_59_pro-jpg.374976
Part of me wants to make fun and point out that we wouldn't even flinch with that little dusting of snow. But I do understand you don't have an army of salt trucks and snow plows down there. I'm sure it makes things more difficult.

img_6191-jpg.375175
Oh my, that looks fantastic. Tell DS he did a great job.

Wow, a picture of bacon and Jeri Ryan all on the same page. I picked a good day to stop by.

Happy Sunday. A good day at work and manages to sneak in Tottenham vs Manchester United. I think Man U's goalkeeper saved 10 goals in the 2nd half. Fun to watch.

I'm glad that we didn't get any ice with this snow like we usually seem to get. The Arrowhead playoff curse has finally been broken. I believe you mean Bellicheat.

Yes, a name change would just make it easier. Although,it's not needed.

Morning boys from a drizzly London.

DW made bacon for lunch. Good thinking.

I'm oddly okay with that.

The Borg did some great implants. Surprise their ships were cube shaped as opposed to a pair of voluptuously shaped melons.

Part of me wants to make fun and point out that we wouldn't even flinch with that little dusting of snow. But I do understand you don't have an army of salt trucks and snow plows down there. I'm sure it makes things more difficult.

We sold our snow equipment to afford UK's basketball & football coaches. You know - priorities.

All we need is a photo of Norm on his treadmill mid stride and our work here is done.

Good luck at that. Here's a picture of me in the recliner watching the football game with the treadmill collecting dust.

WP_20190113_15_42_46_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:
Just got the last 2 cards so I now have the full transportation set

Ok I have not seen any response to this, but this is kind of big deal that should be celebrated and encouraged , a completion of the newest Transportation Card set (34 cards)party:. Doc totally kicked my butt this round and I'm happy about it:goodvibes (I only have 6 and he gave me 2 of them:rotfl:) This is the 5th set, beside myself Doc is the only one I know here to complete any set:thumbsup2. If you think it's easy go ahead and try it . It is really fun:cool1:. Who knows you might like it:confused3:scratchin.

Ok I have not seen any response to this, but this is kind of big deal that should be celebrated and encouraged , a completion of the newest Transportation Card set (34 cards)party:. Doc totally kicked my butt this round and I'm happy about it:goodvibes (I only have 6 and he gave me 2 of them:rotfl:) This is the 5th set, beside myself Doc is the only one I know here to complete any set:thumbsup2. If you think it's easy go ahead and try it . It is really fun:cool1:. Who knows you might like it:confused3:scratchin.
Congrats Doc. I would have congratulated you earlier mate, if I had the foggiest idea what either of you are on about. What are these cards?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter