DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Why, did something happen?
Hope you're feeling OK this morning mate. Commiserations again.

Bummed about the outcome, since the game was there for the taking. But realistically, they weren't going to win next week without the guys who got hurt in this game. I enjoyed hanging out with you online during the game. Sort of like a virtual sports bar.

So, how about them Eagles...
....is what I said after the first quarter.

So did every other Eagles fan.

I got excited for 15 minutes thinking I had bet on the right horse. You'll always have LII

Having last year fresh in my mind does in fact make this a lot easier to take.

Sorry, dude.

I'm a Philadelphia sports fan; I'm used to this. Last year was the aberration.

8.gif

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I have an AP and if you're here, coikd get you a FL resident one as well. Same price as DVC AP, but can pay off throughout the year (monthly payments vs all at once).

I will need to see a demo of your cap doffing before final arrangements.

Given your boy makes bacon and you make brisket, I think we can possibly overlook the cap doffing if not up to par initially, but will put you on a performance plan to get you up to standards.
:rotfl:Hmmm. A counter offer. Intriguing.

Your proximity to WDW but onerous Doffing development plan may outweigh Zmacks relatively laissez faire attitude to my performance but distance from the happiest place on earth. I'll have to weigh up my options.

I enjoyed hanging out with you online during the game. Sort of like a virtual sports bar.
Me too buddy, it was fun, as it was last year, although with a better outcome for you. I was thinking the same thing about the virtual sports bar. The lack of ability to order Buckets of wings and Ribs at will is a bit of a drawback though. Hopefully some those of us who want to can group up in the Champ games and the SB. Maybe Mike's FB group?

Had to drive my wife to work today, listening to the radio I heard the most honest weather forecast I think I've ever heard. It seems a storm is heading our way this weekend but with all the ways it can go they have no idea how to call it yet. So the forecast was a possible 0 - 14ins of snow depending where you are :confused3:rotfl2:

Last edited:
Top O the Mornin Dads! Back to reality / adulting after a great weekend at DDCC 7. Really enjoyed meeting so many Dads for the first time especially some that I have been communicating with for some time now like Randall, Darcy, Scott, Doc, Joe, Terry & Adam.

upload_2019-1-15_8-23-22.png upload_2019-1-15_8-23-44.png

Please tell me there is video.
Pictures or it didn't happen!
I tried to be an extra on my last trip but didn't get picked. Fun that he got up there.
Sounds like a lot of fun, but we need some pics of the show.
Good for Darcy. I made the FOTLK show once, but not during a DDCC.
Will work on getting visual proof posted, i think there was video on the other place
So, how about them Eagles...
....is what I said after the first quarter. I thought I jumped on the wagon at the right time. Oh well, I guess it's time to look for another wagon. Heck, why don't I just go for the Saints. They looked pretty good for 3 quarters. Hope that helps with the mortgage Dan :p
You have become the kiss of death - first you jump on the Bears bandwagon watched them crash and then the Eagles? Not good

I enjoyed hanging out with you online during the game. Sort of like a virtual sports bar.
Me too buddy, it was fun, as it was last year, although with a better outcome for you. I was thinking the same thing about the virtual sports bar. The lack of ability to order Buckets of wings and Ribs at will is a bit of a drawback though. Hopefully some those of us who want to can group up in the Champ games and the SB. Maybe Mike's FB group?
Dang, I missed you guys. I even wondered if anyone was hanging out on FB.
Yeah, we should get on Mike's FB group for the other games. Would be fun.

You have become the kiss of death - first you jump on the Bears bandwagon watched them crash and then the Eagles? Not good
I know. Bet against the Saints now and you should do OK :p

Morning boys from a frantic London. Today is gonna be the day when the proverbial substance will hit the proverbial electronic airflow device over Brexit. Fun times. Anyone need an undocumented family? I'll clean your house and everything. No extras or dress up though.

Dang! That's today? Brace yourselves!

Lovely. Coleslaw or Mac and Cheese for your side?

yes

So the forecast was a possible 0 - 14ins of snow depending where you are :confused3:rotfl2:

:laughing: How does one plan for that, exactly?

View attachment 375733

3 of us from.here...
Me, Mike and Darcy
Other guys...Dave, Chris and Todd
And of course Mr Penguin!!

:laughing: Awesome shot!

Ah, sorry buddy, I didn't realise you were online. I thought you just sat there picking teams to win in your Black Hood & Cloak, carrying a Scythe.

I seem to remember in last year's Champ games you were posting pictures of your new cat? I think the lovely Mrs. Mike was getting slightly weirded out by all of our cat pictures...:rotfl:

OK, lets aim for it, 5 mins before game time I'll put up a note in Mike's group to see who is about.

Good choice.

Darcy looks like he got stuck with the bill in that one ;)[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry buddy, I didn't realise you were online. I thought you just sat there picking teams to win in your Black Hood & Cloak, carrying a Scythe.

I seem to remember in last year's Champ games you were posting pictures of your new cat? I think the lovely Mrs. Mike was getting slightly weirded out by all of our cat pictures...:rotfl:

OK, lets aim for it, 5 mins before game time I'll put up a note in Mike's group to see who is about.
Yep, we had the Superbowl Paw Patrol on the go last year. No birds to catch on the screen this year though. (Sorry Mark)
Sounds like a plan, I'll check Mike's FB group.
I'll have the cloak and dagger at the ready. :)

Oldest dd turned 17 today. I got her some roses and peanut butter cups. I asked her what she wanted her birthday - thinking cash - and she said a tattoo. Father/ daughter tattoo moment? Hmmm....

Morning boys from a frantic London. Today is gonna be the day when the proverbial substance will hit the proverbial electronic airflow device over Brexit. Fun times. Anyone need an undocumented family? I'll clean your house and everything. No extras or dress up though

Well, you're welcome to hide here. I think KY is only against brown illegal immigrants, except when we need them to pick crops and roof houses.

Had to drive my wife to work today, listening to the radio I heard the most honest weather forecast I think I've ever heard. It seems a storm is heading our way this weekend but with all the ways it can go they have no idea how to call it yet. So the forecast was a possible 0 - 14ins of snow depending where you are :confused3:rotfl2:

I heard that too. French toast supplies and alcohol run to get ready.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Back to reality / adulting after a great weekend at DDCC 7. Really enjoyed meeting so many Dads for the first time especially some that I have been communicating with for some time now like Randall, Darcy, Scott, Doc, Joe, Terry & Adam

Thanks for posting the pics.

3 of us from.here...
Me, Mike and Darcy
Other guys...Dave, Chris and Todd
And of course Mr Penguin!!

Mr. Penguin? :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

How does one plan for that, exactly?

!

French toast supplies and alcohol. I thought I already covered that.

Whoa. Quite the massive vote in Britain. Guess Dan's not floating off on his private isle quite yet.

Morning guys.

This was what I was talking about earlier. Everyone knew she would lose that, and she will win the vote of no confidence today. Which means we are back where we started. With about 2 months before we crash out of the biggest trading bloc in the world.

It really is a complete Buggers muddle. They’ve had almost 3 years to sort it out, and they are trying to stuff it all through in the last 10 minutes.

Last edited:

So what is Mike's FB group? I'm not sure I know that one.

At least now I have a scapegoat.

This was what I was talking about earlier. Everyone knew she would lose that, and she will win the vote of no confidence today. Which means we are back where we started. With about 2 months before we crash out of the biggest trading bloc in the world.

I won't pretend to have any idea about the specific issues. I guess you can take comfort in the fact that you're not the only country with deep-seated issues at the moment.

Morning, folks. Cold one here. Hope it's warmer wherever you might be.

she will win the vote of no confidence today

Oh? I wasn't aware that was sure. I'm a bit removed from it, so really don't know of course.

Which means we are back where we started. With about 2 months before we crash out of the biggest trading bloc in the world.

Or not? Or? Sounds like there are about 3 different scenarios?

It really is a complete Buggers muddle. They’ve had almost 3 years to sort it out, and they are trying to stuff it all through in the last 10 minutes.

How... governmental.

Oldest dd turned 17 today. I got her some roses and peanut butter cups. I asked her what she wanted her birthday - thinking cash - and she said a tattoo. Father/ daughter tattoo moment? Hmmm....

Well, you're welcome to hide here. I think KY is only against brown illegal immigrants, except when we need them to pick crops and roof houses.

I heard that too. French toast supplies and alcohol run to get ready.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Mr. Penguin? :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

French toast supplies and alcohol. I thought I already covered that.
Happy birthday to DD.
My daughter wants a tattoo. I keep telling her they're permanent and just because something seems cool or important now, make sure you might think the same 10/20/30 years from now.
I know too many people that later regret getting them.

I hope to post more pics since I don't do the other thing. <cough cough facecrook>

Mr penguin was our official mascot. He became quite the celebrity with the CMs too.

So what is Mike's FB group? I'm not sure I know that one.
I've sent you an invite mate
Oh? I wasn't aware that was sure
Or not? Or? Sounds like there are about 3 different scenarios?
I don't think not is really an option now, apart from a second referendum. A more conciliatory way out is probably the best way through, as you have to respect the view of the majority as much as I hated it when it happened as well as now. It was 52/48 for leaving so its not like there is a massive majority to never speak to Europe again. She'll win that vote, the rebels who voted down yesterday are not stupid enough to bring her down, as there will be a massive backlash at the polls.
My daughter wants a tattoo. I keep telling her they're permanent and just because something seems cool or important now, make sure you might think the same 10/20/30 years from now.
I had one when I was 22. I made sure you couldn't see it in short sleeve shirts and its part of my history, in that it used to be my nickname when I first started work. I agree with you Doc, I think you really have to be sure about the design.
If it wasnt for the last minute nothing would ever get done
Works for me buddy ;)

Have a great day chaps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter