DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

News from the doctor. Good news is no appendicitis. Bad news is that she has anemia from her poor diet. Sadly, I'm a terrible example when it comes to food. But, I still get my 9 servings of fruits & vegetables a day which keeps my blood tests in check with all the beer & pizza.

Correct.
And if anyone would know about hump day...

Ah yes, those Canadians on hump day. In a survey, American men report having sex 3 times a week while Canadians report having sex once a month on hump day. Sadly, I learned today that I'm Canadian. :lmao:

Morning all, just a quick drop in to see where the conversation has gone and I'm not disappointed to see the direction it has taken.
l.

Where did you think we would go? Well, maybe fart jokes....

You need to keep a diary for the rest of us so that when we hopefully get to retire we will know what to do and how to do it
e

Just don't post it here as no one will go back to read it. :sad2:

Well? How was it? Bad Year? Good Year? Spectacular? Disastrous?

It was definitely a year. We were able to get that far.

One of those meetings. Can't you just use your cell phone to distract you like the rest of us?

Well, sure. But eventually the battery runs out.

News from the doctor. Good news is no appendicitis. Bad news is that she has anemia from her poor diet. Sadly, I'm a terrible example when it comes to food. But, I still get my 9 servings of fruits & vegetables a day which keeps my blood tests in check with all the beer & pizza.

Well, I'm glad it doesn't need surgery.

diary diary? We don't need no stinking diary!!!

giphy.gif

Enjoy your break and your priorities are o.k., all good there

Well, I've already lost my third day. Will be at work. We'll see how tomorrow works out.

Afternoon all, got about 5 inches of last night.

Uhh….

4 of the 5 dropped in about 2 and a half hours.

UHH!!! :scared:

It made for a fun night going out in the railyard and loading the snow covered cars.

Oh, thank God you're talking about snow!!!
Yeah! Snow! Yeah... that's a lot. Yeah...

Glad it's figured out at least. Now you can do something about it. :)

Ah yes, those Canadians on hump day. In a survey, American men report having sex 3 times a week while Canadians report having sex once a month on hump day. Sadly, I learned today that I'm Canadian. :lmao:

Who are these lucky Canadians getting to have sex once a month?!?!? Lucky devils.

Morning brothers from the terra mater. Just ask yourself. Apart from the sanitation, the medicine, public order, irrigation, the roads, the fresh-water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Answers on a postcard to the People's front of Judea. Splitters.

Day out with the kids today, I'll think we'll hit the sea side for an overpriced ice cream.

Afternoon all, got about 5 inches of last night.
It must be done............

That's what she said.

It was definitely a year. We were able to get that far.
Good meeting. At least you got an agreement out.

Surely, you mean "alpac-ehs"?
images.jpeg
Well played.

Good news is no appendicitis. Bad news is that she has anemia from her poor diet.
Good news. There's plenty of iron in beef, off to Maccy D's you go.

Have a great day chaps. And write that a hundred times on the wall by sunrise, or I'll cut your balls off.

Londinium out.

Morning all, just a quick drop in to see where the conversation has gone and I'm not disappointed to see the direction it has taken.
Did you expect anything different?

Sorry about the beat down last night Jeff. ;)
I can't say I was expecting a win. I'm sure you know better than I about sport and the costs of travel, especially on this rock. Those guys wouldn't get to play and get experience outside their own towns very often.
It would be nice if NL could get one medal before the games are done.

Afternoon all, got about 5 inches of last night. 4 of the 5 dropped in about 2 and a half hours. It made for a fun night going out in the railyard and loading the snow covered cars.
That's a fair bit of snow in a short time, even by Canadian standards. Doesn't sound like a fun night.

We used to be invited every year as part of the HMV contingient, now we don’t recognise about 80% of the acts.
That's a bout how I felt watching the Grammys last week. Most of the stuff I would barely classify as music.

But, I still get my 9 servings of fruits & vegetables a day
I have to admit you're probably eating better than me in that case. My blood work has been OK so far, but I really should be eating better.

Who are these lucky Canadians getting to have sex once a month?!?!? Lucky devils.
Yeah, I want to know what part of Canada I can go to find that. Once a month. That's like a honeymoon all over again!

Morning Gents,

Last night I booked our 1st 3 seat flight to the happiest place on earth for Marathon Week(end) 2020. 1st parental shock of the ‘your whole existence is now 33.4% more dear just to keep the lights on’

If it hadn’t been on airline miles I may have considered driving… *gasp*

Morning Gents,

Last night I booked our 1st 3 seat flight to the happiest place on earth for Marathon Week(end) 2020. 1st parental shock of the ‘your whole existence is now 33.4% more dear just to keep the lights on’

You may not know this, ManhattanMcC, but the Annual DisDads Club Convention is Marathon Week(end) every year, quite a number of Dads from here and Facebook come together then for fun, food, drink and Disney.

Got to make Fps for our April Easter week trip, since it is one of the more crowded weeks I toned it down a bit:confused3

Day 1

- HS 9am - 12
- FPs for
TSM
Rock n Roll Coaster
Star Tours
- Typoon Lagoon 1-5
- Shula's 7pm
- Dis Springs after Dinner

Day 2

- AK 9am - 3
- Rhino Tour at 10:30
- Fps for
EE
Safari
- 3-6 is undecided
- Epcot 6-11

Day 3

- Epcot 9-12
- FPs for
Test Track
Living With The Land
Spaceship Earth
- 12-3 Undecided
- Ohanas 4pm
- MK till 12

Day 4

- MK 9-2
- FPs for
7DMT
BTMRR
Space Mt

- 2:30 get to resort for ME to airport:sad:

Just ask yourself. Apart from the sanitation, the medicine, public order, irrigation, the roads, the fresh-water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Dude. It's way too early for this.

They gave us nice ruins to gawk at.

Last night I booked our 1st 3 seat flight to the happiest place on earth for Marathon Week(end) 2020.

Nice!

:rolleyes1

Made it to Thursday. Furniture should be arriving at the house tomorrow. Never like spending money, but I think we did well.

Not exactly 10,000 feet but a nice little light & sound show while the snow was falling.
d

That's still way too much snow for us. It would shut down the city for a week.

Morning brothers from the terra mater. Just ask yourself. Apart from the sanitation, the medicine, public order, irrigation, the roads, the fresh-water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Have a great day chaps. And write that a hundred times on the wall by sunrise, or I'll cut your balls off.

Londinium out.

A history lesson and a threat all before 9 AM. The future must be bleak across the pond. Is it the end of the world over there in the future?

I have to admit you're probably eating better than me in that case. My blood work has been OK so far, but I really should be eating better.

Well, let's not say eating well as you have to factor in the quantity of my diet. My weight is the bad number, and I would change it if food didn't taste so good.

The 13 hour drive vs the 2 hour flight for us. Or, $250 in gasoline vs $1000+ in flight, which doesn't include parking, rental car, or luggage and is on a small airplane to Sanford. The flight was worth it.

Got to make Fps for our April Easter week trip, since it is one of the more crowded weeks I toned it down a bit:confused3

Day 1

- HS 9am - 12
- FPs for
TSM
Rock n Roll Coaster
Star Tours
- Typoon Lagoon 1-5
- Shula's 7pm
- Dis Springs after Dinner

Day 2

- AK 9am - 3
- Rhino Tour at 10:30
- Fps for
EE
Safari
- 3-6 is undecided
- Epcot 6-11

Day 3

- Epcot 9-12
- FPs for
Test Track
Living With The Land
Spaceship Earth
- 12-3 Undecided
- Ohanas 4pm
- MK till 12

Day 4

- MK 9-2
- FPs for
7DMT
BTMRR
Space Mt

- 2:30 get to resort for ME to airport:sad:

Not a bad list. Missing some ADRs on a couple days. Do you have the Landry Card? Gets you into Yak n Yeti without ADR.

You may not know this, ManhattanMcC, but the Annual DisDads Club Convention is Marathon Week(end) every year, quite a number of Dads from here and Facebook come together then for fun, food, drink and Disney.

I did actually see that, I must have just missed you guys this past year. Dopey took a lot of focus away from, ya know NOT hating yourself and enjoying Disney… but this go round I’m sure I’ll make some time to meet the crew. Perhaps for a margarita at Mile ~23 of the Marathon?!?

I did actually see that, I must have just missed you guys this past year. Dopey took a lot of focus away from, ya know NOT hating yourself and enjoying Disney… but this go round I’m sure I’ll make some time to meet the crew. Perhaps for a margarita at Mile ~23 of the Marathon?!?
I think many of the guys are more interested in Margaritas than they are with the marathon. In other words, you might see quite a few at mile marker 23 that aren't in the race.
Neither are of interest to me...too dog gone early. I'll meet you at the park later. :lmao:

Furniture should be arriving at the house tomorrow. Never like spending money, but I think we did well.
Sometimes it's a necessary evil.
I have a couple things in the house that are past it's "best before" date. DW hasn't complained too much about it yet, so I have been letting it slide. I know it's coming eventually though.

Whatcha get?

Leather couch and two recliners. Furniture place was running a sale.

Who's crazy enough to run a marathon? Or, even more than a marathon? Not me. But, I admire those who train to do so..

Sometimes it's a necessary evil. I have a couple things in the house that are past it's "best before" date. DW hasn't complained too much about it yet, so I have been letting it slide. I know it's coming eventually though.

DW complained, which is why we got new furniture. I was hoping to get both dds out of the house first.

No, I just watched Monty Pythons Life of Brian last night.

Terrific movie. I still prefer Holy Grail. Glad to know the future didn't end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter