DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I did actually see that, I must have just missed you guys this past year. Dopey took a lot of focus away from, ya know NOT hating yourself and enjoying Disney… but this go round I’m sure I’ll make some time to meet the crew. Perhaps for a margarita at Mile ~23 of the Marathon?!?

I think many of the guys are more interested in Margaritas than they are with the marathon. In other words, you might see quite a few at mile marker 23 that aren't in the race.
Neither are of interest to me...too dog gone early. I'll meet you at the park later. :lmao:

Ditto

See, the way you have to approach the situation:
“I think this person is trying to give me a reason to drink tequila at 10am in Epcot. Not only that, I might be able further justify it altruistically under the thin veil of being ‘supportive’ and ‘participating’ in the event I don’t actually have to do any work for”

At least I would... If I weren't the deranged one already running.

“I think this person is trying to give me a reason to drink tequila at 10am in Epcot. Not only that, I might be able further justify it altruistically under the thin veil of being ‘supportive’ and ‘participating’ in the event I don’t actually have to do any work for”

At least I would... If I weren't the deranged one already running.

You are starting to win me over...

I can't say I was expecting a win. I'm sure you know better than I about sport and the costs of travel, especially on this rock. Those guys wouldn't get to play and get experience outside their own towns very often.
It would be nice if NL could get one medal before the games are done.

It is tough for NL to get the competition they need. When I was coaching, their teams usually traveled to the mainland for about 3 or 4 weeks during the summer months.

Made it to Thursday. Furniture should be arriving at the house tomorrow. Never like spending money, but I think we did well.

I know you live in Kentucky but what have you been using up to now? ;)

Who needs a reason to drink tequila at Epcot at 10 AM?

Broken furniture.

Morning, folks.

Mornings suck, folks.
Nevertheless, I’m on the right side of the sod, so shan’t complain. -15C/5F so even the weather is pretty good.
Have a good one for all those who’s work week is just about done.

Morning, folks.

Mornings suck, folks.
Nevertheless, I’m on the right side of the sod, so shan’t complain. -15C/5F so even the weather is pretty good.
Morning sunshine. Have a good day mate.

tenor.gif

#nailedit

Broken furniture.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Mornings suck, folks.

I can't complain, either.

Well, I could, but none of you would want to listen to it.

That programme is proper weird.

Furniture place was running a sale.
Does it all match the cross trainer?

I was hoping it was already done, but then I checked the time. It's not even 5:00 Londontime.
Hope you're getting those 3 days off and enjoying it.
When has that stopped us?

Alright boys, that's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in Leaping Libations for a Sazarac has to take Bo Peep home. And let me tell ya, if she asks if you want someone to watch her sheep tonight, it's Woody time. And we ain't talkin' bout no cowboy.

Have a great weekend chaps.

Happy Friday. Waiting on furniture to be delivered so I baked some bread. Literally, not figuratively or euphemistically. Apparently, the furniture place delivery has cable windows.

Morning, folks.

Mornings suck, folks.

You do the same. It's up to 45 degrees here, which is a heatwave.

I can't complain, either.

Start a new post and talk all you want into your computer screen or phone. I'll listen to all your complaining that way.

Does it all match the cross trainer?

Alright boys, that's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in Leaping Libations for a Sazarac has to take Bo Peep home. And let me tell ya, if she asks if you want someone to watch her sheep tonight, it's Woody time. And we ain't talkin' bout no cowboy.

I know you'll be shocked by this, but DW isn't using the treadmill. So, I deliberately hung laundry on it to dry. She said she had planned to use it that day, but now could not. So, I carried the laundry into the laundry room and hung it there. She still couldn't use the treadmill because of the laundry deflowering.

As for Bo Peep and her sheep, I figured you would take a shot at my great state of Kentucky- where sheep can be both the main course (mutton) and your date for the evening. :lmao:

Hope you're getting those 3 days off and enjoying it.

Got two. Working today on the third day "off".

Wait... I thought that's what this thread was for?
I've been doing it all wrong.

Sure we would... and then laugh...

See?

That programme is proper weird.

Very. And yet...
Ever see Family Guy?
When it started, Stewie could speak, but only the viewers knew what he was saying.
He was watching a program about nuclear warfare or some such (he was plotting to overthrow the world... again)
and the channel got changed to that and he started to throw a fit but quickly went slack jawed.

We ain't? Then what are we talking about???

Waiting on furniture to be delivered so I baked some bread. Literally, not figuratively or euphemistically

Curious. What kind? I used to bake... but haven't in a long time. Not sure why not (other than a lack of time)

You do the same. It's up to 45 degrees here, which is a heatwave.

That is!

I know you'll be shocked by this, but DW isn't using the treadmill.

:laughing: Totally shocked!

So, I deliberately hung laundry on it to dry. She said she had planned to use it that day, but now could not. So, I carried the laundry into the laundry room and hung it there. She still couldn't use the treadmill because of the laundry deflowering.

Makes perfect sense.

...I know you'll be shocked by this, but DW isn't using the treadmill. So, I deliberately hung laundry on it to dry. She said she had planned to use it that day, but now could not. So, I carried the laundry into the laundry room and hung it there. She still couldn't use the treadmill because of the laundry deflowering...

It is a genetic thing. SWMBO does the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!