DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

On a lighter note.
Yesterday was Dad's 88th birthday and while the hearing might not be so good, the ol' man is still all there and we had a good time taking him out for dinner.
My kids surprised him when we got him back home and shared some cake too.
All in all, a pretty enjoyable evening.

Happy Birthday to your dad, and that is great news you all can spend time with him. Comparably, my dad is 87 and locked himself away in the house a decade ago and rarely ever gets out. It's a struggle.

hEDE05E2C

s.

How did the French get up to the moon to take a picture? :sad2:

Change this to "driver's license" and "engineering degree" and you have my career summed up. Doesn't stop anyone, though.
popcorn::

Everyone plays armchair quarterback. That's a true American entitlement.

The Saint John River(418 miles long) and Kennebecasis River(59 miles) join in Grand Bay, then flow out to the Bay of Fundy through a narrow gorge.Together they drain about 22000 sq miles of land. There is only so much water that will pass through, so it acts some what like a dam. Then when the Bay of Fundy tide is at it's high tide, it is 14 1/2 feet higher than the river, this backs the water up the river. When the tide is high the water backs up the river over 55 miles , just above where Darcy lives. So add in the spring melt and rains, witch increase the flow about six times, it just backs up.

To give you an idea of what normal is like, this is a video of Saint John Harbour, this is where the river empties into the Bay of Fundy.

If you want to see a more dramatic change, look for videos or pictures from a place called the Hopewell Rocks.

Good to hear. I don't do IG, but if I did... how would I follow her? Sorry, total nube, there.

You find her profile and click follow. ;)

The Saint John River(418 miles long) and Kennebecasis River(59 miles) join in Grand Bay, then flow out to the Bay of Fundy through a narrow gorge.Together they drain about 22000 sq miles of land. There is only so much water that will pass through, so it acts some what like a dam. Then when the Bay of Fundy tide is at it's high tide, it is 14 1/2 feet higher than the river, this backs the water up the river. When the tide is high the water backs up the river over 55 miles , just above where Darcy lives. So add in the spring melt and rains, witch increase the flow about six times, it just backs up.

Gosh, I hope Oak Island doesn't get flooded...

Afternoon boys from a Sunny Lego Towers. I'm about to check out early to hit a pub with my gaffer and a few workmates, so...….

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing at the France kiosk in Epcot after a night of Grey Goose slushies gets to take Esmerelda home. And, let me tell ya, once she gets her hands on your clappers, your bells will be ringing all night.

Have a great Easter weekend chaps.

You find her profile and click follow. ;)

Gee, thanks. o_O

Gosh, I hope Oak Island doesn't get flooded...

:laughing:

Afternoon boys from a Sunny Lego Towers. I'm about to check out early to hit a pub with my gaffer and a few workmates, so...….

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing at the France kiosk in Epcot after a night of Grey Goose slushies gets to take Esmerelda home. And, let me tell ya, once she gets her hands on your clappers, your bells will be ringing all night.

:lmao:

Top O the Mornin Dads! Getting ready for the holiday weekend around here but gonna have to deal with some heavy storms today / tomorrow before being able to get outside. Doing a ham on the grill with my secret glaze and having the in-laws over (that's going be a challenge) along with some of friends and one their moms. First holiday without both kids and to be honest it kinda sucks. DS has finals starting Monday after Easter so just not doable to come home so having an "empty nesters" holiday with friends which should be good. Have a good holiday weekend gents.
This is what is forecast today for Fredericton

View attachment 395122
Scary stuff, especially two years in a row - be safe

Thanks for calling it and glad to see you're back into your groove on the weekend call. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Gosh, I hope Oak Island doesn't get flooded.

I think it's been flooded for 200 years, those darn flood tunnels. :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao: …..Happy Long Easter Weekend. :drinking1:drinking1

I think they photoshopped it. :lmao::lmao:

Dang French.

They retreated there.

Sounds like the French.

Looks like they are gearing up. Time for the Canadian army to mobilize.

Ding Ding. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Happy Easter to you.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Getting ready for the holiday weekend around here but gonna have to deal with some heavy storms today / tomorrow before being able to get outside. Doing a ham on the grill with my secret glaze and having the in-laws over (that's going be a challenge) along with some of friends and one their moms. First holiday without both kids and to be honest it kinda sucks. DS has finals starting Monday after Easter so just not doable to come home so having an "empty nesters" holiday with friends which should be good. Have a good holiday weekend

Secret glaze? Does it have rum or bourbon in it. Happy Easter to you as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!