DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Oh good...it's not just here. I mentioned to pkondz the other day the heat index was 110 and although I couldn't see it, I think he fainted at his computer.
Oh, no. I just bolted backwards and then used a stick to turn it off. And turned the air conditioning up.
I have to. It's fixed now ($2,000 later) and I'm going to use it whether I need to or not!

Oh, no. I just bolted backwards and then used a stick to turn it off. And turned the air conditioning up.
I have to. It's fixed now ($2,000 later) and I'm going to use it whether I need to or not!
Glad it's fixed. Not glad about the cost to you, but good you have AC again.

Oh good...it's not just here. I mentioned to pkondz the other day the heat index was 110 and although I couldn't see it, I think he fainted at his computer.
:rotfl:
I wish, I have been working outside for the last 2 weeks.>:(. Working on a roof the other day the temp on the AC unit I was working on showed 125 intake air temp.

Now that the hottest days of the year are behind us and it's cooled off... :sad2:
We are not even close. Still have at least a month of this to look forward to. There is a cold front late this week that is expected to bring the high down to 99. But back up to the low 100's by the weekend.

Morning all.

I hear ya buddy, subscriptions for TV is verging on the ridiculous. We have so far resisted Disney Life.
With all that Tennis, you must be getting a pretty good workout, no?

Last year, I was able get half the Premier League matches, and the other half were restricted. So far, I only watched the Liverpool V Norwich match with all others locked. I hope this changes soon, otherwise, I'll have to cancel my subscription.

You guys don't use all 3 FP for Small World???

Don't mess with Small World. It's a must do each trip, albeit not 3 times in one day.

And Fastpass+ is down....can't do anything

For the ginormous Disney profits, you think they could have a decent website.

If only they would add FP+ to the Country Bear Jamboree.

Don't mess with my beard either. That is the story of my people.

To be honest, I probably watch more Netflix or Amazon Prime than anything else. As much as I want to watch the Cubs, I have to resort to a smaller screen (computer or tablet) to make it happen.

I'm getting sick of it all too. Outside of sports, I only watch prime or netflix because I can't stand the commercials. I mostly watch soccer as it is 45 minutes of action, halftime, and 45 minute 2nd half. Tennis isn't as bad, as it a short change over. But, NFL and basketball "tv timeouts" are awful.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Hello, could I get a Royale with Cheese? With fries.

Image result for rude french waiter meme

Don't mess with Small World. It's a must do each trip, albeit not 3 times in one day.
Maybe for you. It is a must NOT do for me and 3 times in one year is 3 times too many. I went with my brother and SIL last month and didn't have headphones so I was ready to stab a screwdriver in my ears by that point. That reminds me, need to add some regular headphones to my Disney bag...just in case.

For the ginormous Disney profits, you think they could have a decent website.
Not only that, but as an IT person, I would think they could have tech that actually WORKS!

I'm getting sick of it all too. Outside of sports, I only watch prime or netflix because I can't stand the commercials. I mostly watch soccer as it is 45 minutes of action, halftime, and 45 minute 2nd half. Tennis isn't as bad, as it a short change over. But, NFL and basketball "tv timeouts" are awful.
Well, the timeouts or replays in baseball kinda suck also, but when I'm watching, I also have my phone or laptop and use that time to check the DIS.

You are correct!

Hey guys. I'm on the countdown. Only two more days until staycation. At this point, I just need a break. I don't even mind if it's just sitting with my rear planted firmly on the couch for a week.

Allo, bonjour, ça va ce matin?
Oui, ça va et toi?
Pas mal. Temps pour dormir.
fais de beaux rêves
Quoi?
Je voudrais un Croissandwich de Jambon et fromage avec frites aussi. Je crois tu peux le trouver a Le Roi du Burger, le pinacle a cuisine de France. La perfection.
Bonne journee, mes amis.
I'm just relieved that my high school French isn't so rusty that I needed a translator for any of that.

Happy hump day gents! been back a little bit over a week and the post Disney depression is starting to subside a bit as things get back to the normal routine of every day life. DD went started back to school today.
Hope you all are doing well.

fais de beaux rêves
I wish.
I hate trying to sleep during the day after a midnight shift.

Sucks.
Hello, could I get a Royale with Cheese? With fries.
:laughing:
Perfect. I'll take two of nothing.
I went with my brother and SIL last month and didn't have headphones
Rookie mistake! I would've thought you'd know better by now.
Only two more days until staycation. At this point, I just need a break. I don't even mind if it's just sitting with my rear planted firmly on the couch for a week.
Enjoy that... Try not to go stir crazy.
I'm just relieved that my high school French isn't so rusty that I needed a translator for any of that.
I'm wondering if we all did that? Or did someone cheat? ;)

Quoi?
Je voudrais un Croissandwich de Jambon et fromage avec frites aussi. Je crois tu peux le trouver a Le Roi du Burger, le pinacle a cuisine de France. La perfection.
Bonne journee, mes amis.
I'll have whatever he ordered, with a beer.
I'm just relieved that my high school French isn't so rusty that I needed a translator for any of that
I caught none of it, but it was something about food I think. My highschool french was 20+ years ago, all I remember is a couple of cuss words and how to say I don't speak French.

Not only that, but as an IT person, I would think they could have tech that actually WORKS!

I'd promote you if Disney would listen.

Quoi?
Bonne journee, mes amis.

I fart in your general direction.
Your mother was a hamster.
Ni!

Hey guys. I'm on the countdown. Only two more days until staycation. At this point, I just need a break. I don't even mind if it's just sitting with my rear planted firmly on the couch for a

Sounds like a great plan.

I took HS french, which comes in handy with the large Mexican farming/ Spanish speaking community we have in KY. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter