DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon chaps, happy Friday, go home, calling it, Princesses doing unconscionable things where the sun don't shine etc...…..

Trying to fix stoopid today, which is proving to be somewhat of a challenge. Hey ho. 2 work days until WDW.

500 VISA gift card and 250 Airmiles so overall a pretty good day. We don't know how much was raised for our charity yet so we'll have to wait for that.
Nicely done, sir.
Is checking the gender of nouns like checking the hooters on a hot girl?
No mate, that's checking the gender of nuns.
Is there any other reason?
Only to be able to translate the inevitable surrender note.
We do have a trip to the Gulf with some friends over Labor Day weekend as part of her 60th celebration so hoping that will be a better time.
I'll see you over there buddy.

Have an astonishing, fun filled, rum fuelled Friday.

Last edited:
Happy Friday all.

Nice day on the golf course, we finished with a 57 (-15) but sadly not good enough to win. I did manage to pull in a nice raffle prize - 500 VISA gift card and 250 Airmiles so overall a pretty good day. We don't know how much was raised for our charity yet so we'll have to wait for that.

Have a good Friday all!
Congrats! I think I got a 57 on the front 9 last time I played.

Nice day on the golf course, we finished with a 57 (-15) but sadly not good enough to win. I did manage to pull in a nice raffle prize - 500 VISA gift card and 250 Airmiles so overall a pretty good day. We don't know how much was raised for our charity yet so we'll have to wait for that.

Impressive scoring. And so much better than being in the office.

Happy Friday all. Been a challenging week playing nurse to DW. I definitely am not cut out for that. Will have to start back up next week though, and not ready for that.

Yep, probably 90% of them buy a social security card at the border for about $60. That's how they get around E-verify, I've seen estimates we're as much as 2 billion dollars a year and taxes are paid by people who can never claim benefits

Which is yet another reason why our government representatives aren't in a rush to "fix" immigration.

Happy Friday all.

Have a good Friday all!

Good score and even better loot winnings. You are cleaning up on those. Mail me a winning lottery ticket, will ya? :lmao:

Afternoon chaps, happy Friday, go home, calling it, Princesses doing unconscionable things where the sun don't shine etc...…..

Warning. Be careful if you make an unexpected visit to my backyard in August and school is back in session. The sun's shining everywhere. :scared1: :lmao:

Afternoon gentlemen! Yes, you guys. Moving the boy back to school this weekend heading out here in about 30 minutes. Hope DW is doing better there Norm. Everyone have a great weekend.

Morning, folks.

Guy at work got in an altercation between himself on his bicycle and a car. He'll be okay, except he doesn't remember what happened... but I'm working (again) on my day off (again).

Happy Saturday morning. Watched the 1st half of Arsenal vs Burnley, went and played Pickleball, and a great first half of Man City vs Tottenham. Great premier league football. Hey Dan, aren't you happy about VAR?

Afternoon gentlemen! Yes, you guys. Moving the boy back to school this weekend heading out here in about 30 minutes. Hope DW is doing better there Norm. Everyone have a great weekend.

She is doing better. Fighting me today on not taking pain meds, so she's almost back to her bossy self. :lmao:

Huh? How does one get in an altercation with himself?

Oh wait...altercation was between him on a bicycle and a car?
Yeah. He was on his bike and got hit by a car. Woke up with a concussion in the hospital. Road rash on his face (but he says minor) and a swollen knee. Doesn't remember what happened.

VAR saved your West Ham club from a loss.
Yep, I saw but I would have taken one for the wider football team. VAR is ruining the game. Last week against City, they didn't know whether to celebrate or not, because everyone is looking at the screens. It's taking away that explosion of joy that comes with a goal, and the fan in stadium should always be the primary focus, and we are now at the bottom of the pile.

Morning guys from a dark and rainy Douglas. Not much on tap today, I do have to do a bit of work but I will try to keep that to a minimum. Soccer game tonight so i should spend the day hydrating.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Afternoon, gents.

Watched some of a fun Canadian football game yesterday. Montreal was playing in Calgary.
At the half, Calgary was leading 14-6 and looked like it was gonna be a rout.
But in the 3rd quarter, Montreal scored 11 straight points to take the lead 17-14.
But then Calgary regrouped and took a 28-17 lead.
That score held until the last 38 seconds of the game.

Montreal eventually won 40-34.
(touchdown, 2pt convert, onside kick recovered and a field goal to force overtime.)

God I love the CFL sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter