DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Update on my job situation.
They agreed to my request for higher salary and I've gotten an updated offer letter. I have given notice to my current job and will be starting the new job the 2nd of December. Needless to say, my thanksgiving will be a bit more thankful. It will be less money than I'm currently making now, but I'm still very happy since I'll be doing my actual job (or what I thought this job would be).

Congrats!

Morning guys. It feels like Elsa has had another sh*t fit this morning in London as it is proper taters.
The caffeine chronicles move into Day 11. Still no machine.

I still like my press pot. I'm not sophisticated enough for espresso.
That's an interesting take, that press pot is less sophisticated than an espresso. I would have gone the other way.
Another Monday. Is the week over yet?
Yes. Congratulations. Did you have a good week?
Update on my job situation.
They agreed to my request for higher salary and I've gotten an updated offer letter.
Fantastic, nice one Doc.
I actually like the first one better. Although she might be the booby prize, she looks older and reminds me of a mom of one of the teens at church, so kinda ruins it for me.
I'd be at church every Sunday if the ladies turned up in Jasmine outfits.
I'm sure its beautiful, but it sure doesn't sound it
Congrats!
You're up early there fella.....

Have a magical delay fellas.

Morning gents.
So by now... you need for coffee has diminished to the point you don’t need the machine anymore...
I'd be at church every Sunday if the ladies turned up in Jasmine outfits.
Careful. That’s how they getcha. Next thing you know you’ve got a fun vest strapped to you...
I'm sure its beautiful, but it sure doesn't sound it
I’ll let you know!

Image result for why gif

Just open this up on your screen and see if it helps.
To be fair Darcy mate, if it hadn't have turned up in the last half hour I'd have been licking the screen. Very thin crema on that espresso though. They need to extract the water slower or grind their coffee finer. Just some feedback.

Good Disney Day Yesterday.
Hit everything in TS-Land, Stand-by for Smugglers Run in under 40 min (and we were the pilots), walked onto Star Tours and got both the mythical Vader Scene and the one where you run over Jar Jar, Lunch around the World at the F&W...

and these slightly pleasing highlights:

At the Cava...

Tipsy Ducks...

A stop by the Crew's Cup...

Dinner at the Hacienda....

It was a good day.

Nice. Had you mentioned it was a Gaggia?
I don't think so.... I used them for 25 years, so about 4 machines and then I was tempted to the dark side by a Jura. Never again. I stuck with it due to the price tag, but I was never really happy with it. You live and learn.

I don't think so.... I used them for 25 years, so about 4 machines and then I was tempted to the dark side by a Jura. Never again. I stuck with it due to the price tag, but I was never really happy with it. You live and learn.
Never heard of Jura. More expensive than a Gaggia??

Never heard of Jura. More expensive than a Gaggia??
I think they start their entry level machines at the middle of the Gaggia price range, They look the nuts and you get sold on the whole Swiss/German craftsmanship, but its BS. I pulled it apart to repair it at least 3 times and its a standard machine.

OH! My! God! Why are new bosses so annoying?! I get it, he wants to make a good impression, but I was brought on to do a very specific job: E&O, Excess and Obsolete. When I wasn't working on my project, I could be used to do other things. Fine. I'll work in other areas, it makes me indispensable. On Tuesday I received an email from the director of operations with the next part of my project, to be completed by this Friday the 22nd. I wasn't able to start it immediately because I had been filling in for someone's vacation in the warehouse. Not a problem, I have the rest of the week to finish. So today I started working on organizing the spreadsheet to make it easier for me to read what I need and get the info I need for when I do start it. When I told my boss what I was doing, when he asked, he said to me, "You're spending too much time on this." Really?! So you want me to come in tomorrow at 6 am to start the project and spend more time on it because I didn't organize it up front? Ok, fine. I'll come in at 6 am and spend the time to organize it when I could have done it yesterday (today) when it was slow. Gahahahahahahahahah I HATE NEW BOSSES. Oh, and because I'm a temp, and the new guy, I can never really sit down and relax for a minute or two when things slow down. If there's no work in one department, they send me to another department and vise versa. And if there's no work, they find something for me to do. Now, I don't mind the work, and don't mind working, especially when it's different from moment to moment because it makes the day go by, but seriously! You can see that I'm a pluffy guy that needs to sit and rest from time to time. *breaths deep* Ok, thanks for the rant.

Sooo....how's everyone day going? hahahaha I'm actually having a good day, just annoyed at a new boss who wants to impress everyone.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter