DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Crap! Another school shooting this time near me in West Broward. Unconfirmed - 1 dead, multiple wounded.

EDITED: Now they are saying multiple fatalities. The guy they believe is the shooter is in custody.

Last edited:
EDITED: Now they are saying multiple fatalities. The guy they believe is the shooter is in custody.
There are no words to express the sheer helplessness of all of this. Again. Our hearts go out to all those affected. Again.

Crap! Another school shooting this time near me in West Broward. Unconfirmed - 1 dead, multiple wounded.

Heard about it on the news even up here. So senseless.

Hey, we invented the Internet, Television and the Jet Engine. They couldn't all be winners ;).

Al Gore said he invented the Internet.

Is it a dental coupon?

Could be. Some places just put on top of cake because people would complain when they ate it.

Holy moly I meet the criteria for this club in many many ways lol

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, beer, bacon, or cake. You mail 841 to me, and i mail one to all the guys. Don't worry, this is a foolproof plan. :lmao:

Hop right into any conversation. We don't know what we are talking about.

Yesterday I booked a 1 BR at the Boardwalk for Marathon Weekend. Trying to get something for October for F&W

Good luck. BW fills up fast since, especially October when the points are so cheap and you can walk to F&W. We could only get them before the 7 month mark.

Why? What about today or tomorrow?

Pitching and catching? I'm thinking you're doing this whole skit again. :sad2:

Saw it on the TV. Prayers for all those involved.

Morning boys, from a wet and miserable London.

Al Gore said he invented the Internet.
He also said CJ would be underwater by now. CJ you still there mate?
Just PM me the address to where I can send cash. You guys take cash right?
Cash works. The only quirk is you have to send mine in Pounds. If you send me dollars I have to charge you a reasonable admin fee. Lovin your avatar. Cool game.
I'm thinking you're doing this whole skit again. :sad2:
You say that like it's a bad thing Norm....
One of the best skits every (IMHO). Classic!
I just figured as long as Dan was playing along, so would I.
Sorry mate, Claire Foy got in the way. And as much as I love ya, Foy dressed in a nightgown as Her Majesty pretty much beats everything down.

Last edited:
Happy Friday eve for y'all. Happy leave for Disney eve for me. Woo hoo! When DD gets home from school tomorrow, we're heading to FL, spend some time with family and then to da world on Sunday.

Holy moly I meet the criteria for this club in many many ways lol

Welcome aboard!

Roundabouts are OK except when you are driving on the left side of the road. I can't wrap my mind around which way to turn into etc.

That I can see. I would think driving in general over there would be a tough adjustment for us, though.

Absolutely horrible. I'm so tired of this endless cycle.

Morning all from a sunny and mild (relatively speaking) Fredericton. It's another Olympic morning here in the office, Canada vs the Swiss in Men's Hockey and whatever else I can fit in.

Cruise is getting closer and closer.

Crazy! I think that makes 18 or 19 school shooting in the US since Jan 1, absolutely crazy!

Happy Friday eve for y'all. Happy leave for Disney eve for me. Woo hoo! When DD gets home from school tomorrow, we're heading to FL, spend some time with family and then to da world on Sunday.

Have a great trip!

I would think driving in general over there would be a tough adjustment for us, though.
Its not our fault you lot decided to lump in with Napoleon
Well that sounds like a way to do a weekend, enjoy mate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter