DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Maybe, I'm old enough. Tell me, was your Mom at Woodstock?

Yes she has been at Woodstock..........Dad?

Oh and I have been neutered.

Well, it's a great day although not phenomenal.

Just heard back from the recruiter regarding one of the interviews on Tue. They definitely want me and we've come to an agreement on salary.

The reason it's not phenomenal...not in Central FL (yet).

Tomorrow we go to Disney, so for now...life is good!

Congrats and have a blast!

Morning boys from a Sunny and fresh London. Last day of the kids half term holiday today, so I'm taking them up to meet DW for Willy Wonka themed Afternoon Tea at the Chesterfield. How very British.

Have you had all your shots and are you house broken?
I'm both, but I'd have to go into quarantine for 6 months, so I'll pass this time. And I'm definitely neutered, refer to my posts about her changing the Disney arrangements.

hey definitely want me and we've come to an agreement on salary.
Congrats mate, nice to go on vacation on the back of good news, Enjoy the World.

First time at GF and not impressed.
That's a shame. We loved it. The Poly is home, but we really enjoyed Mizners and Beaches.

Morning Gents, suppose to be a mild and wet day here. DS and his teammates are involved in the sectionals this weekend. Single elimination with the winner advancing to the final next weekend. They play tonight against a team they beat earlier in the season but it is a pretty good match-up. Time to put up or shut up.

Morning boys from a Sunny and fresh London. Last day of the kids half term holiday today, so I'm taking them up to meet DW for Willy Wonka themed Afternoon Tea at the Chesterfield. How very British.

Now if you could just find Mary Poppins on the way home you would be all set.

Happy Friday guys. Avoided all news yesterday so I am feeling a little better about life in general. No mistake though, all of South Florida is in mourning over the shooting.

Is there anything worse in the Olympics than finishing in 4th place? No medal, zip, nada. After two runs, Shiffrin finished 4th in the slalom, .40 seconds behind the winner and .08 from getting a medal. That has got to hurt. Saw a couple of interviews later and she handled it with class.

I've tried a few times to get a room for the first week in October. Decided very early this morning to go online and try again. Well, all I can say is SUCCESS! So I will be spending my birthday at Food and Wine. Told the kid and she asked if she could go. I told her yes. Then she asked if she could bring a friend and I sad absolutely. NOT. Explained to her it is a "Me" trip and she could come along but no one else.

Good Day Dads! I wanted to let you know that some of us with our families are heading out to sea in November. New York to San Juan on the Disney Magic.

That is cool, wish I was on that trip.

Just heard back from the recruiter regarding one of the interviews on Tue. They definitely want me and we've come to an agreement on salary.

The reason it's not phenomenal...not in Central FL (yet).

Tomorrow we go to Disney, so for now...life is good!

Life is very good. Congrats and enjoy the trip.

Sorry, no. I am paying for my kids... and their kids...and...

What about the Pirate Princess? You know she feels you are like a second father to her.

Have you had all your shots and are you house broken?

Haven't been neutered yet, but if it means a free Disney cruise, I'm not opposed to it.

Sorry, but it is going to take a lot more than a cruise for a doctor to go near my boys.

Pinkies out. OK, I have a confession, I enjoy a good English High Tea. If I could only get Devonshire cream somewhere here. Have fun with the kids.

Is there anything worse in the Olympics than finishing in 4th place? No medal, zip, nada. After two runs, Shiffrin finished 4th in the slalom, .40 seconds behind the winner and .08 from getting a medal. That has got to hurt. Saw a couple of interviews later and she handled it with class.

I've tried a few times to get a room for the first week in October. Decided very early this morning to go online and try again. Well, all I can say is SUCCESS! So I will be spending my birthday at Food and Wine. Told the kid and she asked if she could go. I told her yes. Then she asked if she could bring a friend and I sad absolutely. NOT. Explained to her it is a "Me" trip and she could come along but no one else.

The Canadian 2 man luge team finished 4th at the last two Olympics, same two guys. That would bite!

Nice birthday trip, where are you staying?

The Canadian 2 man luge team finished 4th at the last two Olympics, same two guys. That would bite!

Nice birthday trip, where are you staying?

Now that sucks double.

Boardwalk studio garden/pool view. BWV and BCV are tough gets during food and wine. They are still outside the 7 month window but pickings are slim. I tried about 6 times over the week to see if I could get a studio.

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. The one who runs up the biggest tab in the Territory Lounge on Doc's Magic Band gets to take Jamie Anderson home. And let me tell ya, she is an absolute master on your half pipe.

Have a good Friday chaps.

Greetings from a sunny and nice (64F) Atlanta.
T minus 3 hours, 20 minutes. (but who's counting?)
That is all

Have fun storming the castle!

Happy Friday guys. Avoided all news yesterday so I am feeling a little better about life in general. No mistake though, all of South Florida is in mourning over the shooting.

And will be for a long time. So senseless.

That's got to be tough. I've seen a few people come up short, work all the way back to the next Olympics, and then come up short again. Brutal.

Yes! That's got to be so hard.

I’m pretty sure Whole Foods sell it, but I have no idea if you’re near one.

Whole Foods? It'll only be $200 there.

Whole Foods? It'll only be $200 there.
It's right between the Organic Larks' tongues (in Heavy Syrup) and Ecuadorian Hand Smashed Peanut Butter.
I had no idea what Whole Foods was about 15 years ago, and wandered into the one in Columbus Circle in NY and asked for a Coke. The guy looked at me as if I'd just asked to shag his sister.
Decided very early this morning to go online and try again. Well, all I can say is SUCCESS! So I will be spending my birthday at Food and Wine
Nice job chief. Enjoy all those tasty refreshments.
OK, I have a confession, I enjoy a good English High Tea
:thumbsup2 Sandwiches, Cake and Scones. And Champers. And coffee/tea. What's not to love? We are training the kids though, as a proper English tea should last a couple of hours and you should leave in some kind of carb coma. They do the kid thing and go straight to the cake. Todays was good food, but under serviced. You should never have to ask for extra, it should always be offered. If you ever make it over here mate, we should hit one of the good ones. Or a steakhouse. Or both.

Happy Friday. That is all.

Haven't we all......

::yes::

Ummm...so that means one of two things...
1) You had DDs BEFORE she said I do
2) They're not yours

Okay, Norm, confession time!
:lmao:

Well, DW said that people have asked her if my girls had two different fathers. :scared1:

While we haven't had the DNA test, she did let me have my kahones back twice. :sad2:

Greetings from a sunny and nice (64F) Atlanta.
T minus 3 hours, 20 minutes. (but who's counting?)
That is all

73 yesterday. 43 degrees today. Welcome to KY. :furious:

Boardwalk studio garden/pool view. BWV and BCV are tough gets during food and wine. They are still outside the 7 month window but pickings are slim. I tried about 6 times over the week to see if I could get a studio.

Did i see you got BWV on FB for F&W?

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. The one who runs up the biggest tab in the Territory Lounge on Doc's Magic Band gets to take Jamie Anderson home. And let me tell ya, she is an absolute master on your half pipe.

Have a good Friday chaps.

Don't know that name reference, so will have to go to Al Gore's internet to find the answer. :lmao:

It's been a month since Rob been around. Anybody know what is up with him?

He doesn't stop by often. He's a hit n run like Drive-by.

It will be fun

I'd lay odds that it will be more than just fun.

She would class up the place, that's for sure...

Thanks, but she can swear and drink like a Longshoreman.

I’m pretty sure Whole Foods sell it, but I have no idea if you’re near one.

Why yes, there is a Whole Foods near me.

Nice job chief. Enjoy all those tasty refreshments.

Well, since you insist.

:thumbsup2 Sandwiches, Cake and Scones. And Champers. And coffee/tea. What's not to love? We are training the kids though, as a proper English tea should last a couple of hours and you should leave in some kind of carb coma. They do the kid thing and go straight to the cake. Todays was good food, but under serviced. You should never have to ask for extra, it should always be offered. If you ever make it over here mate, we should hit one of the good ones. Or a steakhouse. Or both.

I'd be up for either, both and/or a good pub. One of the best times we had in the UK was when my friend and I took our kids to this small pub called the Anchor Inn. Same family owned it since something like the 1850's (I know, a new business venture by UK standards).

Did i see you got BWV on FB for F&W?

Yep. Got lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter