DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
Sounds fun. Don't have many Irish Pubs around here
Or here, oddly. Well. Apart from Ireland. There's a few of them there.
Does Lady Katherine approve you spending time with the yummy mummies?
I was introduced to them by her, so the old Royal Seal of approval is fully stamped.
Why ain't you calling it anymore?
Consider it called. Last one in Raglan Road for a cheeky Guinness has to take Maureen O'Hara home. And let me tell ya, NEVER ask her how Green is her Valley. She'll show ya.

Please, Lord. Let it be hair dye and not mold.
Yeah, the Jury's still out on that one Chief. The lab are coming back with the results. I'll update ya as soon as we get the go/no go. It might still be a Black Swan down there.

Yeah, the Jury's still out on that one Chief. The lab are coming back with the results. I'll update ya as soon as we get the go/no go. It might still be a Black Swan down there.
Perish the thought!

Consider it called. Last one in Raglan Road for a cheeky Guinness has to take Maureen O'Hara home. And let me tell ya, NEVER ask her how Green is her Valley. She'll show ya.

Going back to John Wayne movies? Didn't he spank her in one of those movies? Would that make it a Christmas special?

First Buffalo and Marshall and then Virginia loses to a 16 seed? I hear brackets spontaneously combust all over the country. Wow!

Morning boys from a Snowing London. The Texas Nevada game was pretty good last night, missed the Virginia, I’ll catch up today. 11 days until Atlanta.

That is all. As you were.

Good morning, wish I was still asleep.

Morning boys from a Snowing London. The Texas Nevada game was pretty good last night, missed the Virginia, I’ll catch up today. 11 days until Atlanta.

PM me if you are really thinking about coming to Miami.

Mr Cj, may we have a kid update?

She sent me a text yesterday and told me they released newly hatched sea turtles. Highlight of the trip so far. She flies from Nicaragua for Costa Rica today. Limited wifi and cell service so communication is sporadic. .

First Buffalo and Marshall and then Virginia loses to a 16 seed? I hear brackets spontaneously combust all over the country. Wow!

Good news is that I'm guessing that Virginia loss hurts every bracket. Better news is that Kentucky's road just got easier.

That is all. As you were.

Don't remember if you said or not, are you guys going to be able to see the Braves or Atlanta United play? From what I've heard the place is rockin' when the United play.

Don't remember if you said or not, are you guys going to be able to see the Braves or Atlanta United play? From what I've heard the place is rockin' when the United play.

No, we are only in Atlanta for Night 1, at the airport. The flight is quite late, it doesn't take off here until 4PM, so won't land until 1AM our time. So we thought rather than do the 3 hr trip to Asheville on the night, kip in one of the cheapies at the airport, the kids will be up at about 0530, pick up the car asap in the morning, get some brekkie in Atlanta and then do the Asheville run. Saved myself a few quid on the room and the car that way, and we really only lose waking up in Asheville for one morning. No brainer.
I tried to get any Ball game, as the boy is in love with it at the minute (showing him all the Cubs spring games) but the season starts pretty much as we check into Jekyll Island. I really fancied a Minor league game, but we seem to miss all of them by a couple of days as we work our way South. It would be interesting to see a MLS game though. From the TV it looks like our 3rd division in terms of quality, but like you say the atmosphere looks good. In that they are not invading the pitch, sticking the corner flag in the centre circle, or hurling abuse at the owners.
Good news is that I'm guessing that Virginia loss hurts every bracket. Better news is that Kentucky's road just got easier.
Yeah, I would't imagine many had that on. Did you see the twitter feed of the UMBC? That guy is pretty funny.

She sent me a text yesterday and told me they released newly hatched sea turtles.
Cool.

She sent me a text yesterday and told me they released newly h
atched sea turtles. Highlight of the trip so far. She flies from Nicaragua for Costa Rica today. Limited wifi and cell service so communication is sporadic. .

Thanks for the update. Tell her Good job on the sea turtles.

Anyone see the new Marvel Infinity Wars trailer? Yeah, it's freaking awesome.

First loss ever by #1 seed. That's a future Jeopardy question.

::yes:: I always have UK winning it all though.

1300367875003_8762821.png

Morning guys. Spent a quiet day at home yesterday, no green beer for me.

That's the August trip buddy. Are you still coming to the UK?

My bad, let me know when you get closer. Hoping to get across the pond next year.

Marshall hurt me more. Don't have KY going far.

Gotta admit... that's pretty cool.

It would be cool to see.

Morning Brethren, from a chilly London. Ain't nothin' goin' on but the rent. Trying to come up with a menu for tonight. Looking at Youtube for inspiration for restaurants in the Georgia/SC leg of the trip. There is now a small puddle of drool on the floor, just finished watching the BBQ joints.

no green beer for me.
Or me, unsurprisingly.
Marshall hurt me more
Wasn't Marshall the college in Hoop Dreams? Is that where Isiah Thomas went? Why is there much useless info in my head?
Hoping to get across the pond next year.
:thumbsup2

Have a good Sunday chaps, may your dole whip be topped with Rum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter