DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning all.

Greetings from chilly Douglas NB. This time last week I was having breakfast aboard a ship in Miami, sigh!

March madness has lived up to its name, can't tell if my bracket is still in a good spot or not. I guess I'll have a better idea after today's games.

Been a crazy week up here in a lot of ways but mostly with our cat. We got home last week to find him listless and not eating or drinking much. We finally took him to the vet on Thursday and after a night at the hospital they determined that he has hyperthyroidism. So for the rest of his life we will be giving him a pill morning and night. Don't mind though, he's been a good cat and we have lost two other pets in the last 2 years and a half years so none of us were ready to say goodbye to this guy yet, we've had him for almost 10 years. He seems to be getting better because he has started to return to his same old annoying "feed me now" self.

Of course sir. That'll be $8. Plus the $25 to park your car over there.

Wait... I thought you were buying!

Greetings from chilly Douglas NB. This time last week I was having breakfast aboard a ship in Miami, sigh!

Silly of you to come back really.

So for the rest of his life we will be giving him a pill morning and night.

Giving pills to cats. One of the easiest things to do in the world.

He seems to be getting better because he has started to return to his same old annoying "feed me now" self.

Good to hear!

Top O the Mornin Dads! DS about to head back to school as spring break comes to an end and a day of just hanging out for me to prepare for the return to the office, like I didn’t do any work on vacation. Enjoy the games today and hope all survived St Pats celebrations.
Happy Friday. Glad the week is over.

The pension Bill remains stalled, with the governor calling teachers names on a radio broadcast for protesting. Vowed it ain't over.
Hope it works in your favor when all said and done
First Buffalo and Marshall and then Virginia loses to a 16 seed? I hear brackets spontaneously combust all over the country. Wow!
Been a wild first round for sure with upsets and end of game finishes.
She sent me a text yesterday and told me they released newly hatched sea turtles. Highlight of the trip so far. She flies from Nicaragua for Costa Rica today. Limited wifi and cell service so communication is sporadic. .
Very cool, proud papa
Good news is that I'm guessing that Virginia loss hurts every bracket. Better news is that Kentucky's road just got easier.
Despite Calipari’s whinning about their draw, they want us to not advance, our draw is so tough…
Anyone see the new Marvel Infinity Wars trailer? Yeah, it's freaking awesome.
Saw it set advanced ticket sales record in only 6 hours.
1300367875003_8762821.png
:shamrock: :rolleyes2 :shamrock:
Been a crazy week up here in a lot of ways but mostly with our cat. We got home last week to find him listless and not eating or drinking much. We finally took him to the vet on Thursday and after a night at the hospital they determined that he has hyperthyroidism. So for the rest of his life we will be giving him a pill morning and night. Don't mind though, he's been a good cat and we have lost two other pets in the last 2 years and a half years so none of us were ready to say goodbye to this guy yet, we've had him for almost 10 years. He seems to be getting better because he has started to return to his same old annoying "feed me now" self.
Tough to loose pets - good to hear he is getting back to normal.
Good news. He's part of the FB Superbowl gang.
Forgot about that :D

Happy Sunday. The work day is done and home watching Nascar. There is something about hearing that motor, tire changing, etc.

Tried Cabo Wabo tequila anejo. I could taste the oak in the tequila. Giddy-up.

Marshall hurt me more. Don't have KY going far.

You stink. :furious:

Hope it works in your favor when all said and done

Me too. It's just really sad right now.

Despite Calipari’s whinning about their draw, they want us to not advance, our draw is so tough…

Always working the officials.....:lmao:

Saw it set advanced ticket sales record in only 6 hours.

I'm looking forward to this more than any movie I've seen in awhile. Not sure who was in charge of the Marvel movies, but they had an excellent plan of laying it all out, making good movies, having the scripts link, and then setting the scene for this one.

Giving pills to cats. One of the easiest things to do in the world.
::yes::
He's still pretty upset the Eagles won.
I'd expect nothing less from an "America's Cat"
Been a wild first round for sure with upsets
Watching the Tar heels getting their collective a$$ handed to them, so it looks like the fun is continuing into the 2nd round as well.

It's Limoncello time chaps, time to raid the freezer.

A very early good morning. Think I am going to the Keys this morning and hitting either Cracker Barrel or my favorite place in Key Largo for breakfast. Plan is to check in on some people I know down there and hit a few of my favorite haunts.

Glad the cat bounced back. Now feed it.

Been a wild first round for sure with upsets and end of game finishes.

You stink. :furious:

Watching the Tar heels getting their collective a$$ handed to them, so it looks like the fun is continuing into the 2nd round as well.

Norm, you are lucky I didn't pick KY to win yesterday or they would have lost. Xavier losing put the final dagger in my bracket so I am done. Crazy year.

A very early good morning.
Morning mate, enjoy the Keys. Very jealous. Headed into town today for a couple of beers with some old work mates. Just catching up with the last of the second round. Loved the Nevada game.

It's Monday. Only one # on Powerball, so it's back to work.

A very early good morning. Think I am going to the Keys this morning and hitting either Cracker Barrel or my favorite place in Key Largo for breakfast. Plan is to check in on some people I know down there and hit a few of my favorite haunts.

Norm, you are lucky I didn't pick KY to win yesterday or they would have lost. Xavier losing put the final dagger in my bracket so I am done. Crazy year.

Cracker Barrel and Keys sounds terrific and much better than the day I have planned.

Morning All.

Another Monday has found us but it is the last day of winter. Someone needs to tell the weatherman, he's forecasting a storm here for Wednesday/Thursday.

Enjoy the Keys Cj. Enjoy the beer Dan. Enjoy work Norm.

Think I am going to the Keys this morning and hitting either Cracker Barrel or my favorite place in Key Largo for breakfast. Plan is to check in on some people I know down there and hit a few of my favorite haunts.

That sounds... frickin’ amazing.

Bucket list item: visit Florida Keys.

Morning All.

Another Monday has found us but it is the last day of winter. Someone needs to tell the weatherman, he's forecasting a storm here for Wednesday/Thursday.

Ugh. Keep your head down and your shovel ready.

You could do much, much worse. Have fun.

Yep, a wonderful start to spring. Looks like I might be spending the night in the office tomorrow.

Well that's just about another Monday in the books. Could not have returned from vacation to more of a cluster if I tried. Seriously might need to re-evaluate this place, guys at the top have lost their minds. Also tornado wathces til 11:00 tonight for my neck of the woods. On the bright side of things, got tickets for MNSSHP for me and DW F&W trip in September today. This will be first for F&W and MNSSHP for us and now leaves MVMCP as the only significant WDW bucket list to do. Have a good evening guys.
Morning mate, enjoy the Keys. Very jealous. Headed into town today for a couple of beers with some old work mates. Just catching up with the last of the second round. Loved the Nevada game.
You're both having a way better day than I am, safe travels and enjoy.

Thanks guys, I did enjoy going south for the day. Found out there is a big party tomorrow so may be back down there again. Life didn't suck today. The kid is enjoying the day in Costa Rica. She was supposed to go to a Marine Reserve but it is closed on Mondays so she went hiking instead. Flying back on Wednesday. Hope your Monday wasn't too bad. Sorry Mike.

Well that's just about another Monday in the books. Could not have returned from vacation to more of a cluster if I tried. Seriously might need to re-evaluate this place, guys at the top have lost their minds. Also tornado wathces til 11:00 tonight for my neck of the woods. On the bright side of things, got tickets for MNSSHP for me and DW F&W trip in September today. This will be first for F&W and MNSSHP for us and now leaves MVMCP as the only significant WDW bucket list to do. Have a good evening guys.

You're both having a way better day than I am, safe travels and enjoy.

Stay safe my friend!

Drinking Cabo Wabo tequila anejo. Wow, I can taste the oak. I've had 8 shots since around 5 PM, without even using the salt. I used a lemon wedge chaser since I had one, but I'm not sure it was needed.

Enjoy the Keys Cj. Enjoy the beer Dan. Enjoy work Norm.

Why do you think I would ever enjoy work?

Sorry to hear it Mike. At least your top management, the Governor, hasn't declared war on you. I'm with you on the MVMCP, but it will be another 5 years until youngest out of HS, and then we'll go that coveted first week in December.

Thanks guys, I did enjoy going south for the day. Found out there is a big party tomorrow so may be back down there again. Life didn't suck today. The kid is enjoying the day in Costa Rica. She was supposed to go to a Marine Reserve but it is closed on Mondays so she went hiking instead. Flying back on Wednesday. Hope your Monday wasn't too bad. Sorry Mike.

Sounds way better than my day today. Kudos to her. If i had a cigar and Pappy 20 year on the beach, then yeah, that would be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!