DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy saturday guys. Glad the workweek is over. Work officially sucks. Just saying.

TOT, Space Mountain, EE, Aerosmith are rides I do not ever want to get stuck on:faint:, I would like to get stuck on HM and Splash Mountain :thumbsup2.

DW, DD and I got stuck on Splash during our trip last month, one of the inside scenes. Got walked off and down through the emergency stairs. For someone who's ridden it 100x, it was a pretty cool experience.

Morning Guys.

Just sitting here wasting time on the Internet while having a coffee and listening to...

Have a good one.

You're doing it right. :thumbsup2

Sitting with SEC channel on. Florida is starting to have their Spring game on in a few. I know it is pitiful but I'm an addict. "Hi, my name is CJ and I am addicted to Gator football."

It was a shame, me and Tim kept trying to meet up, just couldn't make it work as he was working when I was free so I met zero dads this trip, but to be fair I was there about 3 days. Maybe August will be more fruitful.

Have you ever met any dads face to face?

Thanks for the recommendation. DW liked you for some crazy reason so I think it is helping.

She is a poor judge of character.

Thanks for that as well. DW enjoyed meeting you and your bunch as well, so these are helping. At least she's just talking about the $.

You're in if she is only talking about $. It really isn't that expensi.... Oh wait, never mind.

::yes:: I need at least some gainful employment.

Well that was a bit of luck. I just won 150 quid on the Grand National. :cheer2:

I guess you can count professional gambler as employment. Congrats on the win.

DW, DD and I got stuck on Splash during our trip last month, one of the inside scenes. Got walked off and down through the emergency stairs. For someone who's ridden it 100x, it was a pretty cool experience.

How did she handle it?

Game is about to start so I am out.

Have you ever met any dads face to face?
Mick C, Jeff F, Mike & Gretchen T, Terry H and some random bloke from Kentucky. Being a super secret agent I seduce and then kill them. Still up for August?

Enjoy the gators mate, Georgie bought a Gators top in Jacksonville, so you can add one more to your roster.

Mick C, Jeff F, Mike & Gretchen T, Terry H and some random bloke from Kentucky. Being a super secret agent I seduce and then kill them. Still up for August?

Enjoy the gators mate, Georgie bought a Gators top in Jacksonville, so you can add one more to your roster.
Well, if you hadn't bailed on Atlanta, we could have met up. Not my fault!

I still question your sanity to drive down here for a Marlins' game but if you do come down, i m not afraid of your seductive powers. Plus I am sure I can get the curly haired ninja to be my bodyguard. She likes ice cream right?

Good for Georgie.

Unlike most Spring games, it was fun to watch. Last season was such a pile of Pooh, the team and the fans were not in a good mood. Dan Mullen (the new coach, remember his name it will be on the quiz) said screw that. He was all over campus and the town. They had food trucks and and a beer garden set up before the game. Got a good crowd and it was a party. Got some serious work done but they also threw some entertaining stuff in.

She likes ice cream right?
Vanilla, straight up, no sauce. Like a Boss.

Well, if you hadn't bailed on Atlanta, we could have met up. Not my fault!
Yeah, that one was on me. Atlanta looked nice as we drove through. We thought about stopping in the morning to go to the Aquarium, but lunch in Asheville was calling. How's the new job?

Morning Guys from sunny Douglas, NB. Lovely morning so far but then again I haven't started my chores.

I still question your sanity to drive down here for a Marlins' game but if you do come down, i m not afraid of your seductive powers.

Everyone should get to a minor league game at least once in their lifetime.

Chores done, still a good day!

Me too. Over the FIL's house doing the stuff he normally does but he can't due to the chemo, like cutting the grass and general bits and bobs, then watched Man U with him, so you can imagine his mood after that.
Kids are are back to school tomorrow. Back to the gym to work off the southern cookin', and the beers. Kept up the running while I was away, so it isn't as bad as it could have been, and did some absolutely beautiful runs.

Have a good evening chaps

Me too. Over the FIL's house doing the stuff he normally does but he can't due to the chemo, like cutting the grass and general bits and bobs, then watched Man U with him, so you can imagine his mood after that.
Kids are are back to school tomorrow. Back to the gym to work off the southern cookin', and the beers. Kept up the running while I was away, so it isn't as bad as it could have been, and did some absolutely beautiful runs.

Have a good evening chaps

Good job helping the FIL. I didn't see the game but I heard the pretty much crapped the bed.

By going to the gym don't you mean hanging out with the other moms, drinking white wine spritzers and watching Coronation Street?

Good job helping the FIL. I didn't see the game but I heard the pretty much crapped the bed.

By going to the gym don't you mean hanging out with the other moms, drinking white wine spritzers and watching Coronation Street?
I don't watch Coronation St. So as the great Meatloaf once said, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!