DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

1f71b9102053a5b94c844505a3c0c58f602703ada2b3dc7aa7c47b5672aecabf.jpg
::yes:: ::yes::

Hey Gents, it's been a distracted week so now it's Thursday and I'm just showing up.

Taking a college visit with DD this Saturday. It's a college we visited with her brother four years ago, so she's vaguely familiar with it, but this will be her chance to look at it from her POV. They have a good deal set up with 3 medical schools, she could be accepted into med school before her junior year in college...so that's a plus and it's about 1 and 1/2 away so not too far and not too close.

Not a big Tim Horton's coffee fan but if you actually get it at the coffee shop it is better than Dunkin's.

Is that anti-Canadian? :lmao:

Once I figured out the mL, it wasn't bad. I like to try different coffees with the press pot.

Afternoon boys from an 83f and Sunny London. Having a "design meeting" with the Lady Katharine, amazingly what I drew for the garden she has no recollection of and doesn't want it to look like that. It's just like being back at work.

Happy Thursday chaps, enjoy your day.

Design meeting for the garden? I cut the grass. DW is free to design and install anything she wants.

Now that Fast's passes are now available for June 30 and after for Slinky Dog Dash & Alien Swirling Saucers:worship:, I am now in My Fantasy Football type mode:scratchin. Although I can not make FP's till the beginning of June for our August trip , I now get to go through every possible strategy to make it as smooth as possible. You are allowed 1 FP in Toy Story Land (Slinky, TSM, Alien) and 2 others, I like this because you can now add Rock n Roll Rc to the mix:thumbsup2. I am heavily leaning to the thought after rope drop TSM will be a complete walk on maybe a 2 timer:confused3

I go next November. Hopefully everyone will have the strategy kinks worked out for me before then. :-)

Morning guys. Going to be a nice day today and I decided to just chill. The kid is in Marathon (the Keys) to do a couple of days retreat and shark tagging expeditions. Then she has to do a seminar on marine ecosystems but at least she is getting paid for that. I have the mutt I didn't want and he decided to chill with me.

Hopefully it's nothing, but you are better safe then sorry since it could create a real mess quickly:scared1:

Fish and Wildlife laid out a couple of traps but I think it is either dead or moved on. When I talked to the guy trapping it, he said it would be a $200 cost to me for him to do it. Nope. Called F&W back and said I'm not paying for it and if you want to deal with a potential rabies outbreak, have at it. The traps were laid two hours later.

Holy crap! Did you call someone? I mean a small opossum that turns into a big a$$ raccoon overnight must we worth something.

The National Enquirer had a reporter stop by. I expect it to be on newsstands next week.

Afternoon boys from an 83f and Sunny London. Having a "design meeting" with the Lady Katharine, amazingly what I drew for the garden she has no recollection of and doesn't want it to look like that. It's just like being back at work.

You are welcome to come here and plan my garden out. That is as long as you provide the manual labor.

Taking a college visit with DD this Saturday. It's a college we visited with her brother four years ago, so she's vaguely familiar with it, but this will be her chance to look at it from her POV. They have a good deal set up with 3 medical schools, she could be accepted into med school before her junior year in college...so that's a plus and it's about 1 and 1/2 away so not too far and not too close.

That sounds like a great plan. I guess I am a bad dad because I sent my kid 1,282.35 miles from me (I looked it up) to go to college.

I had to drop by because I haven't seen or heard from Nor for too long! Now the challenge is to remember how to navigate the forum and try to decipher everyone's given names versus their DIS handles!

Hey Brett, how are things? Just to help you out, despite my Dis handle, my real name is Chernabog.

I am heavily leaning to the thought after rope drop TSM will be a complete walk on maybe a 2 timer:confused3

Yea, when FP+ came out, I had to rethink my strategy. Unless it is crazy time, we do rope drop and save our fast passes for later.

I go next November. Hopefully everyone will have the strategy kinks worked out for me before then. :-)

If it isn't worked out by then we expect you to figure it out before a bunch of us go up there in January,

Morning guys. Going to be a nice day today and I decided to just chill. The kid is in Marathon (the Keys) to do a couple of days retreat and shark tagging expeditions. Then she has to do a seminar on marine ecosystems but at least she is getting paid for that. I have the mutt I didn't want and he decided to chill with me.

That sounds like a great plan. I guess I am a bad dad because I sent my kid 1,282.35 miles from me (I looked it up) to go to college.

Her shark tagging exploits seem pretty exciting, it's great she's getting that opportunity to do something she loves.

DS didn't go to the college 1.5 hours away...instead he's 3-400 miles away at the beach for college. That entire letting them grow up and make decisions for themselves thing sometimes feels over-rated, but then again it helps me remember that's what all that parenting stuff was about, getting them ready to grow up and make decisions for themselves.

Morning Guys.

I think Mother Nature took this 420 thing a bit too far today, it was snowing when I left for work!

I had to drop by because I haven't seen or heard from Nor for too long! Now the challenge is to remember how to navigate the forum and try to decipher everyone's given names versus their DIS handles!

Welcome back!

:banana:Oh yeah...and hey guys, it's Friday!

Friday Dance.gif

Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in La Cava Del Tequila for a cheeky couple of Cabo Wabos and a Margarita has to take Squaw from Peter Pan home. And let me tell ya, if you ain't got wood, she ain't happy.

Have a great Friday chaps from a sunny and 82f London.

Speaking of bugger off....just curious how many of you have seen the Scottish voice activated lift skit.
If you haven't it's funny.

Just do a search for "Scottish lift" on youtube. Should be the first match (it was for me)

Speaking of bugger off....just curious how many of you have seen the Scottish voice activated lift skit.
If you haven't it's funny.

Just do a search for "Scottish lift" on youtube. Should be the first match (it was for me)

It is a funny skit.

I'll admit, as I watch some of my BBC shows on Netflix I have begun to turn on closed captioning to help me with the accents.

As I've begun approaching milestone birthdays, I would like to share the following.

It is a funny skit.

I'll admit, as I watch some of my BBC shows on Netflix I have begun to turn on closed captioning to help me with the accents.

As I've begun approaching milestone birthdays, I would like to share the following.

Yep I've seen that one too. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!