DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

When I first heard, I thought about last year. Glad it is "just" a bad sprain. Sorry to hear about canceling the rest of the trip I imagine you guys were looking forward to it. Tell Declan we want him to soon be 100%.

Here is Cj's last post. He was a Great Guy to the end! I heard from his daughter and she confirmed he's gone.

I reached out to Andriana on messenger. I then went to Cj's Facebook page and saw The Post dated 8/1/18, it was from his nephew saying goodbye to Uncle Cj. Guys it is with a very heavy heart to tell you this, it looks like Cj died. I haven't heard back from Andriana yet, really don't know if I will, but if I do, I will let you know. It has gotten very dusty in here, he was a very good friend to Jodi and me.

Here is Cj's last post. He was a Great Guy to the end! I heard from his daughter and she confirmed he's gone.
Heartbroken is all I got right now. Just retired and Adriana was preparing for her new journey in Hawaii and he was so proud. Never was able to meet him but was looking forward to the day we would. Pleas pass on to the PiratePrincess my deepest condolences and prayers.

Last edited:

Heartbroken is all I got right now. Just retired and Adriana was preparing for her new journey in Hawaii and he was so proud. Never was able to meet him but was looking forward to the day we would. Pleas pass on to the PiratePrincess my deepest condolences and prayers.

I will Mike.

I reached out to Andriana on messenger. I then went to Cj's Facebook page and saw The Post dated 8/1/18, it was from his nephew saying goodbye to Uncle Cj. Guys it is with a very heavy heart to tell you this, it looks like Cj died. I haven't heard back from Andriana yet, really don't know if I will, but if I do, I will let you know. It has gotten very dusty in here, he was a very good friend to Jodi and me.
That’s awful news. Like almost all of you guys, I never met him in person, but talked to him through here pretty much every day, and thought of him as a friend. Poor Andriana. Randall if you do get through to her, send her our deepest condolences from over here. He seemed like such a stand up guy. Vaya con dios CJ.

That’s awful news. Like almost all of you guys, I never met him in person, but talked to him through here pretty much every day, and thought of him as a friend. Poor Andriana. Randall if you do get through to her, send her our deepest condolences from over here. He seemed like such a stand up guy. Vaya con dios CJ.

We had dinner and went to a Heat game back in March, great guy.

I'm totally stunned!

Heartbroken as I am, I'm more concerned for her.
Randall, can you find out how she's doing?
Is there anything she needs that we as a group could help with?
I plan to contact her tomorrow. She replied to my 1st message, but not to my 2nd yet. I will b keep everyone posted as I learn more.

I saw on FB and had to come here as well. Really sad to hear. CJ was such a big part of our little group here on the boards. I am truly sad that I won’t have the honour of meeting him one day. I will have to be sure to raise a glass to him next week in that place we all love. I like to think he would enjoy that.

Last edited:
I saw on FB and had to come here as well. Really sad to hear. CJ was such a big part of our little group here on the boards. I am truly sad that I won’t have the honour of meeting him one day. I will have to be sure to raise a glass to him next week in that place we all love. I like the think he would enjoy that.
I will do the same on September 15 at one of his favorites, Leaping Horse LiBations pool bar at Boardwalk.

Holy... OMG.... just.... what.... OMG... I don't know what to say...… I didn't know him... at all.... but through this... He was here all the time. Living the life of CJ....

I feel gut punched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter