DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The AP and blackouts is asinine. By definition, it's a pass. Yet, they're going to say when\where you can use it? That's just silly.

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday. I'm dealing with allergies or a head cold. Beyond that, I am my boss while he's on vacation and suffice to say, I've been pulled into a lot of CRAP. Managing technology is as Beverly as it gets!

Hope all are enjoying the weekend. Gonna head out in a bit with DW to have a couple drinks, some food and watch a bit of football. Florida off to a good start CJ, can they make it 12 in a row against UT? Enjoy the rest of the Saturday and Sunday.
The US had a hockey team playing in the tournament? Who knew?
No they did not. Felt bad for Kane having to basically play with an skilled goon squad.
Well here goes nothing....
Great to hear from ya Brent!
The AP and blackouts is asinine. By definition, it's a pass. Yet, they're going to say when\where you can use it? That's just silly.
This and so many other changes pilling up actually has me asking why am I going in December and March? They are doing nothing but cutting costs and raising prices with the cost cutting reducing services. No nighttime parade at MK, no firework schedules listed yet for our December trip, park hour cutbacks, etc. it's Saturday and we still love DaWorld so off my soapbox I shall go

Evening boys, had a bit of Disney recreation today, had the Outdoor Projector in the garden with the Incredibles, as this month is the only real opportunity that it's dark enough early and still quite warm. Kids now in bed and relaxing with a Rebel IPA.
Now I have a Disney trip coming up that I can't have enough outlets to talk about
Come on then, give us the details
This and so many other changes pilling up actually has me asking why am I going in December and March?
Because of this mate. We still keep going.

Hey gents,
New on the Disboards but been lurking on the facebook group for a while. Glad to make some connections!
I need a disdad number!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB socratesjonson! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #828!

drippinwelcum.gif

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

Yay! I remember how to multi quote!

Two weeks in the first post-trip blues have hit. Going to be a long two years lol.

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday. I'm dealing with allergies or a head cold. Beyond that, I am my boss while he's on vacation and suffice to say, I've been pulled into a lot of CRAP. Managing technology is as Beverly as it gets!

Lots of colds around here. Somethings in the air.

Hope I didn't expose your undercover assignment? :lmao:

No, I'm not on anyone's mission but my own. Needed a civil place to hide.

Hey gents,
New on the Disboards but been lurking on the facebook group for a while. Glad to make some connections!
I need a disdad number!

Welcome!!

Evening boys, had a bit of Disney recreation today, had the Outdoor Projector in the garden with the Incredibles, as this month is the only real opportunity that it's dark enough early and still quite warm. Kids now in bed and relaxing with a Rebel IPA.

Your kids are relaxing with a Rebel IPA? Hey, whatever helps them sleep I guess. :lmao: :drinking1

Hey gents,
I need a disdad number!

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. You mail 828 of them to me, and then I mail to all the guys. Hope you stick around a while. There are a few of us who have remained mostly over here.

Two weeks in the first post-trip blues have hit. Going to be a long two years lol.

No, I'm not on anyone's mission but my own. Needed a civil place to hide.
!!

We are out of DVC points for a trip this summer, so it might be a year away from Disney for us as well. As for the FB stuff, I read all the posts and was disappointed. It is more convenient for posting, but I've been here since thread 2 and plan to keep on chugging along until Randall locks the door and turns out the light.

We are out of DVC points for a trip this summer, so it might be a year away from Disney for us as well. As for the FB stuff, I read all the posts and was disappointed. It is more convenient for posting, but I've been here since thread 2 and plan to keep on chugging along until Randall locks the door and turns out the light.

Two years in a row burned the bank pretty good, and the last trip was certainly long enough, 16 nights in Florida, 14 in Disney. Next year is a lot of day trips and probably Algonquin Park and definitely Ottawa. Already got a huge 2018 trip planned :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter